Thoughts on traintolookgoodnaked

so Veeky Forums what do you think about him?

anyone who talks shit on baldey martyn is a-ok in my book

decent torso but cursed with noodle arm genetics

He depresses me when I watch him I hope he is happy.

he's like a mix of alex jones and ryan gosling

He's a bozo

Kek

A faggot who wants conner Murphy to gape his ass

wait so how long has he been training for cause if its more then 5 years im def considering going on tren

douchebag ginger that doesn't look good naked

>notice he is never naked in his videos

He also eats like a 12 year old girl

wait nvm watching his connor/brandon video now, this guy is fucking retarded

I guarantee you if you go on tren you'll look better than him in 6 months

looks like a 12 year old girl lel
he's the type of person that makes me say no no when people ask if I train. Too cringey.

he is really annoying, watch the vid where he trains with conor murphy

he exemplifies the sad truth for natties: if you have average genes and don't autisticly track your calories and training you will only look slightly muscular with a pump and gym lighting. if your not bulking, cutting, or eating at maintainance following a cut you're wasting your time

Gif related

doesn't seem to eat enough to get big, if you're going to stay that smoll you're better off just training Muay Thai.

My trainer looks bigger than this guy at 5'9 160lbs and I've personally seen him headkick a 6'3 bouncer. I'll never understand people who half ass bodybuilding.

here are your options:

>go beargodmode and hit 200lbs+ with high bodyfat and be strong as fuck

>go juicymode and hit 180lbs lean with no bodyfat and look like a rippling penis

>go fightmode and hit 160-180lbs, well conditioned. flexible, and with the ability to grapple, wrestler, strike

Why do people build a shitty physique with no grip or core strength and then pretend that looking like a 15 yr old high school wide receiver is good?

he's a cringy dyel faggot

That face will never look good naked

Seems like naturals can have either size or definition, not both. I can't tell if he's cutting or bulking though. If he's on a cut it looks like a bad cut, and if he's bulking, it's not a successful one either

1. He's not funny.
2. He's a manlet.
3. He's at the wrong end of dysmorphia (looks in the mirror and sees Tom Platz).
4. He's socially autistic, especially around girls.
5. He will never look good naked, or with clothes on, for that matter.

In summary, he's /ourguy/.

I think he is an idiot who will never look good naked.

I have multiple friends bigger than him and just as lean. You fell for the natties can't make gains meme, learn how to program.

He has a shit body and has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Its no surprise be has to leech off of other youtubers to get views, fitting for a slavic peasant.