Ask an independant supplement-store owner anything!

Ask an independant supplement-store owner anything!

Also, dont buy C4, that shit sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26PRhCJtgPQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's the money? Is it worth it?

Do you sell steroids on the low and launder the money?

You can I get a discount?

I'm a fat guy beginning lifting.

What should I theoretically be getting?

what is the best sarm for a beginner

Do people actually still buy supplements from a store?

How does a manlet get the stuff on the high shelf?

What's wrong with c4? It was my go to preworkout before I started buying everything off of Myprotein.com instead.

Which supplements do you believe are the biggest ripoff? Which are actually worth it?

What's it like selling caffeine and Koop aid powder for a living?

A food scale.

Well done on your Slipknot-themed double-trips.

youtube.com/watch?v=26PRhCJtgPQ

No, that's why he has time to make this thread

To me most preworkouts seem like the biggest scam. Can get the same effect with a cup of coffee or two.

>I'm a fat guy beginning lifting.
>What should I theoretically be getting?
nothing, you don't need to bulk
maybe ephedrine to lose weight but that's another can of worms

no roids, we sell some mild PHs that are insured.
i used to ship product cheap to people on here, but some faggot /b/tard tried to "expose" me(WHY) for no reason. So im not doing that anymore

protein is pretty important whether youre cutting, bulking or maintaining. if you can get enough protein through your regular diet cool, if not there are some pretty affordable brands out there.

other than that, look into a good multi, omegas. Everything other than that is pretty secondary. If you like pre, take a pre.

i wouldnt recommend sarms to beginner, lift for a few years before youre going to take anything.

"yes"

we dont allow anyone under 6' inside

c4 is a 5g scoop loaded with caffeine, but not actually clinically dosed with any other ingredients that will actually affect your performance during your workout. Most people end up double or triple scooping that shit, and what the point of that? Youre better off getting something thats a one scoop formula

There are alot of very good natural test boosters and "fat burners" on the market, but 90 percent of them are horse shit. Lots of test boosters will only work for guys over 50 unless you know what youre looking for.

im not nutrishop baby, dont generalize me pls

youre right in some ways. Lots of pres are only cheaply loaded with caf and nothing else. c4 is the perfect example. with that being said there are a ton of amazing pres that will definitely boost performance.

dvst8 from inspired nutra, loco pre workout from myoblox, outlift from nutrex, pulse from legion. these are all great examples of pres that all have over 11g of PRODUCT per scoop so youre paying for more than caffeine that you can get from black coffee.

Want to give me a job?
I have zero experience selling snake oil but I'm really good at bullshit so I think I can crush this job.

Are amino acids worth it?

lel

Alot of cheap aminos are mismarketed, or filled with cheap non essential aminos. When purchasing Branched chain aminos(BCAAs) always purchase those that are in a 2:1:1 blend. This insures that you will be getting the optimal amount of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. You also want AT LEAST 5g of actual branched chain aminos per scoop. If they contain astragin, thats a huge plus. You have to shell out a good amount of shekels to get aminos that are going to really affect inter-workout endurance/performance. shop wisely

Lots of people say that if you can get enough protein through food or protein shake there is no need for BCCAs. Is that true? Do BCAAs do anything if you already get enough protein?

Do you have vegan options?

protein wont generally contain a heaping ton of actual BRANCHED chain aminos. It will have a fuck ton of EAAs and nEAAs. If your protein does however have a ton of branch chain aminos, i would honestly switch brands. You dont want to pay money for protein with fillers. You want to pay money for protein that is a pure as possible. I laugh when i see protein that has added creatine in it. That shits like 10-15 bucks for 500g

With that being said, some people who are maintaining/bulking may not need aminos as much. Although the inter-workout benefits are still there. Im cutting so i sip on aminos throughout the day for the anti catabolic effects. IF you dont want to shell out money on intra-workout aminos, at least look into HICA.

Do you have any degrees or certifications? Looking to eventually franchise out a Nutrishop. I have an Associates in Marketing, 4Year in Sports Medicine, and ACE certified. I'm a gym manager at a 24hour fitness right now, shit sux but pay is good and you can meet chicks.

yeah, im in socal so there are a ton of you fucks out here. With that being said, there is a new brand called Nutraleaf and their protein is fucking awesome tasting for being vegan.

I figure it's mainly just taking out a bank loan and opening one up? Btw my English is b

what should i buy that's available in aus?

looking to add 50lbs of fat/muscle in the next 2 years.

Nutrition and food science, looking to go back for biochem. I dont know where youre located, but here in Socal, nutrishops have really stopped expanding, and the independant maket has really taken over. If you have ~50-70k, i would at least consider going independant.

im not familiar with the Aus market bb.
Dont immediately look to supplements for weight gain. Figure out what your BMR/TDEE is first so you know how many calories you should actually be ingesting. go to iifym.com and calculate your calorie intake.
If you are hell bent on looking for a gainer, look at some that arent extremely carb heavy. Gat makes a decent one thats like 3:1 carb to protein and it tastes pretty good.

Other than food sources, creatine is the obvious answer for putting on more size.

I'm in Hawaii at the moment, one of the nutrishops closed down here. Others I was thinking about was Popeyes Supplements, but I've got a friend who works for Blackstone labs so I might try workout something with them. But by the sound of it independent is probably better, how did you get into it all? Did you have to take out a loan?

I know you said you wouldn't ship to people on here cause some /b/tard fucked you up, but cmon mang some of us are broke and it would be nice to get a Veeky Forums bro to hook us up, haha.

Where are you at? Pls be in California so I can come to your store and ask if you're feeling fit, buddy.

Black stone labs recently got raided. PJ. Wife just left him and you know Genova still trying to get free shit from him. Idk if PJ looking for more people atm

Really? Do you have source?

hawaii is interesting. You can probably make a decent amount of money, the problem is your shipping costs. i know its ridiculously expensive so although you wont be able to profit from online sales, locals are almost better off shopping at stores instead of online if your prices are decent.

How much do you weigh?

>we dont allow anyone under 6' inside
But what about 5' 11" King of Manlets?

What's a good natural test booster for a guy in his late 20s?

Start with regular ol Daspartic Acid, and you can stack it with zma or 5htp. You should see significant benefits from those individually. Most companies advertising test boosters will have minimal doses of those 3 ingredients listed.

If you're 555 then I am ...

shit dude, just google blackston labs raid. it's not that hard.
I'm pretty disappointed. I was just about ready to nut up and order some Dust Extreme.

I'm curious, since you recommend dvst8, what's your experience with DMAA and DMHA, and how do you think they compare to one another?

the general consensus is that dmha is not as strong as DMAA, but much stronger than a pre that is solely caffeine based.
I PERSONALLY dont like dmaa, i just dont react well to it, and mesomorph makes me sick. With that being said, i take pres that have upwards of 450mg of caf and i feel great.
Its not like dmaa is necessarily a bad thing. Go ahead and try it, you may love it, you definitely get that great crackhead focus. Eventually though, youll probably come to find that nothing works as well as DMAA when youre off of it.

Do you need to worry about AI and doing PCT after when taking D aspartic acid or not? The test booster I've got has some anti-estrogen stuff in it already, but would I need to take something at the end when coming off? Really don't wanna get gyno.

Ausfag here. I get my supps from Bulk Nutrients. Mostly just get their cheap protein powder and creatine. Get it in the mail about 2 days after ordering.

interesting. I think maybe I'll snatch up some of that DVST8 stuff. doing anything much less than 350mg caffeine doesn't seem to be doing that much for me lately, and I've been wanting to branch into some more exciting stims.

Anything particularly dangerous I should be aware of in taking DMAA? What's a good dose?

Does this need to be stacked with the tryptophan?

I wanna buy a preworkout. Which one do you think it's the best?

lol d aspartic acid is natural buddy. wouldnt spike estrogen.
dvst8 is 200mg of caf per scoop, but its a 40serv container, double scooping dvst8 is the best fucking workout of my life.
i would start with 25mg, mesomorph has like 65mg but like i said, personally its too strong for ME, and im a heavy caffeine user. everyone is different though. go to a local supp shop that has mesomorph and maybe they can give you or sell you a sample.

I imagine that 200mg caf and some DMHA is probably plenty for me as is. if not, I can drink a cup of coffee to compensate; there's (semi) complementary coffee at my gym lobby

Muscle Beach Cold Lake?

U wot m8

Dvst8 is bretty good imo

Probably our best selling pre tbphwyfam

How much did you buy it for?

What is the point of coconut water?

It's in some Kaged shit too so I'm just curious if it actually does anything or is just there.

Natural electrolyte. Tons of potassium

Is there a supplement that gets me a girlfriend?

"There are alot of very good natural test boosters and "fat burners" on the market, but 90 percent of them are horse shit. Lots of test boosters will only work for guys over 50 unless you know what youre looking for."

So do you have any specific recommendations? Or is it more of a personal/individual needs thing?

Any good protein supplements that are not Whey based?

Mentioned it in the other post but a good natural test booster should have solid blends and CLINICAL dosing of ingredients such as daspartic acid, folic acid, fenugreek, tribulus, zma, 5htp, cocoabuterol, ashwagandha(ksm66)
Most discount tboosters will have 1 or 2 of these ingredients in small doses. Then they load them with no2 products for better erections, but they're such a ripoff. If I were to recommend one to you that I've personally taken in the past, it would be tomidex.

My favorite vegan protein is nutraleaf. Texture and taste is 100000000x better than Vega or raw fusion, and it has a superfood compound, and pro-bios

Doesn't have to be vegan, i find gobbling back massive quantities of whey makes me break out like nothing and my skin becomes super problematic, so i was looking for alternatives.

How do you sleep at night knowing you're ripping off poor misguided people who just want to get Veeky Forums ? like there's no question that supplements are a complete shill and it's the shit that you're peddling.

So much to learn bub

Thanks for the answers.

Had diarrhea-of-the-fingertips before reading your other answer.

What's your opinion on Chaos and Pain supplements?

Have any good brand names for those sorts of aminos off the top of your head?

If you don't order from powder city then you're doing your life wrong. You can buy 2 years worth of supplements for less than a months supply in some cases. You gotta buy in bulk but the saving are so worth it

ASN pls go

Brand name wise, scivation xtend is a great bang for your buck. Aminolast from gaspari is also very good. I'm personally not a fan of ONs aminos. The company "inspired nutra" that makes dvst8 makes a VERY good amino acid. they're fermented aminos, plant sourced, and it has aquamin. Would definitely recommend those.

noone fucking cares everything this guy tells you is a lie so he doesnt run out of business

we just wanna know what types of people walk through that door

I'm not familiar with them to be honest, but i just looked at their pre workout ferox, and the supplement facts actually look pretty damn good dosing wise. Could do with more creatine but stim-wise it doesn't look like you should ever have to do more than 1 scoop so even at 40 bucks it's a decent value

>being this autistic