Is it funny to make fun of retarded people or something?

Is it funny to make fun of retarded people or something?

yeah, retards are one of the few groups that everyone else can feel superior to

Yes.

I did feel bad sometimes watching everyone gang up on him in the delray misfits episodes

yea, retards are amusing. maybe not directly making fun of. but watching them doing retarded stuff is always a laugh

Except black people

As retarded as he is, at least he isn't a baldcel

>He doesn't enjoy the ments
Besides, the real draw nowadays is Lenny the Fat Fuck aka Chocolate Golem.

There's a difference?

Hey man, all she wanted was for kids to eat better at school.

Is he retard, tho? I'm, really really retarded? I've see a few videos with him on it and he looks damn right retarded, clinically speaking. He and that bizarre friend.

He's sick, he's piss, he's revolting, he's insulting.

tfw most of the people involved in lifting weights are retarded and thats why this board exists

People make fun of janoy not only because he's retarded but a complete deluded narcissist.He constantly does dumb shit to people who are actually trying to protect.him in a tough lov sort of way like Brad and Prince Andrew.

I'm not retarded bro, i'm not, this is what i have, i have ADD, ADHD, IBM, HIV, LSD, BMW and ISS, i've been in 7 major car crashes, 3 mid-air plane colisions, 2 space shuttle launch accidents and an scoliosis accident, but i'm not retarded, i'm not, fucking please.

>im not retard i got adhd ocd and autsim im not retard right mom?
>yes, his mother says, looking down, and quickly exits the camera's view
real true and actual genova events

WHERES THE FAT??? LOOK AT THIS VASCULARITY

no but it's funny to pretend to be their friends so you can laugh at their retarded antics

Not in the A.M bro PLEASE

He's not retarded, he's not assburgers or autism. He's OCD, ADD and dyslexic.

Are whites so insecure that they spend every waking moment thinking about and comparing themselves to black people?

only the retards