What shitcoins are you holding ?

and why is it the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fucking sauce?

and snt cuz devcon3 sponsor + announcements will moon it

COSS. Undervalued, newer, and one of few that pays dividends offline so I get shavings regardless if it raises or drops.

XCS. its the best because microcap

FLIP - Gambling coin with a working product and under one million marketcap. It's basically like Etheroll but better because they've added more interesting features to the game like jackpots and bonuses paid out in other tokens like OMG and FUN.

They are also planning on other cool features like a rare token that would allow you to collect all the dividend earning from the game for a specific amount of time and bonuses for winning streaks and losing streaks.

The mobile version and the gambling website is just around the corner.

IMO it's a very solid project that's been flying under the radar.

whats your portfolio?

Metal because I can actually see a use for it in real life and I see it undervalued.

Algo bought some DGB recently because it was super low so why not?

XCS

It has nowhere to go but up!

I have 10 million fedora tips
8k dogecoins
an undisclosed amount of nyan coins
a bunch of crypto shekels
a few noble coins
1.1 ronpaulcoins

and 0.0008 btc

I think I'm the most affluent member of Veeky Forums

DBIX

we bout to get that oil money

congrats user, you will in fact, not make it.

I think you quoted the wrong person

I'm lost on alts completely. I keep missing all the big shit. I had that piece of shit ripple. I just really haven't been making gainz. Every coin I buy never moons

That dubai coin? alot of shit shitcoins are popping up to fast user. How do you sift through all the bullshit?

I got 2.5btc from mining and trading alts in 2014

I remember last year I first started reading about bitcoin it was at like 600-700 dollars last year october. I didn't buy. Eternal regret

Most of my bags are in NEO, bought during Antshares. Also have QTUM, XLM, MCO, UBQ, SHIFT, MSP, and shamefully, I still have garbage XRP waiting to break even to unload.

>Tfw if shift goes up to 100mil marketcap i'll have made 10 grand
if mona can reach 200mil then shift is gonna take me to the fucking moon

moon when?

I don't understand that fucking coin. and Im also scared to not hold it

AChain.. chinese smart contract.. extremely cheap and under the radar now. buy now and thank me later

I will remember you

Which one? And I used to have a lot more bags, chasing moon missions. I sold a lot and now only buy dips for these coins. I keep a small amount of BTC aside for that reason

Of COSS or in general? Holding about ~80k COSS right now but going to smooth it out to 100k.

cripple

m8 I've known about it since 2010, I could have been a trillionaire

We all could have. Had I only known. but imagine back then . Who would of known how it would blow up

what its market cap?

Does Allcoin allow US citizens to withdraw without submitting documents?

Never mind. I found my answer. They do not accept users from the US.

Because of what they're currently achieving, you want to buy it. But then again, you don't seeing as who they're achieving it with. Escrow is coming into effect at the end of the year though, so the supply will drop by 55 billion. That's when I figure I'll be able to make some profit.

I don't buy shitcoins.
Although if you asked the same question about altcoins, I would have said Bitbay. Only 23m marketcap but its tech is very good and already released. It's gonna moon for sure.

Bitcore.

Pays 3% weekly until total coin supply reaches bitcoins (mid 2018).

Has all the features of bitcoin gold/ bitcoin cash.

Claim equivalent using your bitcoin wallet.

3.2 million Bitbean. Rebranding soon and I'm sprouting like a mad cunt.

I'm about to put 2eth in HIVE. Good idea? I don't like buying when its 17% up tho

XAS. Give it a few weeks/months. Very undervalued.

STORJ. Bag holding for way too long. Glad it's having a good day today.

I also recently found out about LMC. 10mil market cap. So much potential. Crazy it's so low at the moment. A lot of room to grow.

req

I have 75 EOS, 99 LINK, and a little bit of SALT.
I thought the technology behind EOS looked really cool and something I'd actually want to help fund, it also hasn't been getting shilled on here so I figured it can't be too bad.

SALT seems like something alot of people would buy into, I think some news is coming up for them right? How do I look fellas? I'm pretty new to this.

where did you find her?

I've... I've.... I've got a top-100 BitBean wallet. Top 90, really. I just can't stop myself. Help me...

eBTC

Yeah, it's a real shitcoin. Should have sold when it was at like $.70

Wheres this bitbeanillionaire list at?

ETP (is this even a shitcoin)

chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!rich

>chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!rich
Nice, Ima try to get top 500.

There's something satisfying about it. It's like being on the leaderboard of your local beer-gut bowling league. Objectively valueless but FUCK YOU FOR SAYING IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Upfiring (UFR), because the ICO isn't an overhyped cash grab like most, and file sharing is fun.

XBL, Billionaire Token has real development, super low supply + it's deflationary. It's an easy moon, 5x by December

>nobeaner

Waves.

I am waiting for Russia to go full Stalin and make it the only crypto by law.

All in komodo coin and some lite coin someone tell me why komodo is shit I can't see anything bad about it

Kyber

Blocktix was just added to Bittrex. Low cap, 40 million in circulation/max supply is 62.5 million, trading for about 5k sats right now. Only about 2x best ICO price right now. Active developers (5 updates in last 9 weeks), Team includes guys from Blackcoin and Particl, being advised by head of $MTL. I posted this in the TIX thread already, thought I'd share it here, too. Looks ripe.

CFI

Because it has made its capitulation low. it has a lot of time passed with no projects, yet 1 big one to announce ico soon and 5 seed round projects. Also 3 more normal funds before year end. So people will have a reason to buy for priority pass again, like the last two pumps the group takes advantage when the people are holding tokens outside of the exchanges for the priority pass locking them up.
Also because I want to sell, and my emotions are shit, so that surely means it is time to buy and wait for these future developments and swing trade for a few.
Also ark under 42k and fun under 330 sat.
But this cfi dog piece of shit is an easy 10 bagger.

Thanks me later

CVC

they have been really quiet and they haven't made significant partnerships yet. but they should have a working prototype at Q4 of 2017. if an airport or a bank/hospital decides to adopt this tech then it will implode in price, which is super low right now