Goal Body Thread

Also what fictional character made you want to start lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big boss aka venom snake from MGSV. Is this body even achievable Natty? I know he takes steroids in the boat scene

A SPESS MUHREEN?

Darth Bane. His description in the book made me stop being ashamed of being a big guy and now I embrace it.

>is this body even attainable?
>dressed in combat armor
Gee user idk is it??!

is this possible natty?

Check'd. But I know the armor makes it seem like he has six pack abs, but he doesn't.

muh negger

Just finished reading this and hooollllyyy fuck

No pun intended

This too is my goal body. Though I want to be doing gymnastics at 230 lbs 5'10 as well. Doubly goal.

I just wanna be a monster and intimidate everyone so they submit to me etc and want that mascthetic appeal for the sloots as well

Did it for Hime.

how to reach this mode?

For sure, yet I have a dark negative motivation of not being a pussy as well. Guts is my usual inspiration.
Fall but an inch, rise a mile... but still I dally on exercising an hour every day. I just do body weight or tai chi stuff when I need to BURN. I feel low but I know I must rise no matter how I feel.
I want to wield a giant sword too.

>tfw chilling with your androginous buddy when this song starts
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

How's middle school?

>not having a qt3.14 asian femboy to splash with buckets of water.
>feelsgayman

people like you make it a lot harder for me to enjoy berserk

you need to layoff the internet and diagnose your autism

GRIFFITHFAGS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

It sucked. High school was alright. Then I realized the Taiwanese glassblowing imageboard I frequent are filled with people who base their opinions not on any sort of independent mind of their own but by leaning on other social rejects who clump together to boost each others diminished egos.
Then I stopped worrying about being called a middle schooler and started taking my goals of wielding giant swords more seriously, because at the end of the day most my family loves and supports me emotionally even when I say Hitler did nothing wrong, while you are looking to find behavior in yourself and others that fits your mold of what is unacceptable and juvenile in order to tear down what you can't have: Self-acceptance.
I'm still the man that wants to become wealthy enough to support his immediate and extended family, provide sage advice for others, succeed in expanding my empire of 1 to 3 or 300, and contribute something of value to the world; but giant swords lay in front of me. How can I give up on my early inspirations and set a terrible example to others that those that brought them up are worthless, to be discarded?
Hopefully I can smith my own giant sword, and wield it as well as my giant dick ((which allows me the confidence to give you this earful without repercussions to my hard as diamonds 7" ego)) and finally realize my potential well of limitless motivation and potential that stretches back to the point of my conception and beyond; and there are many swords picked up and then laid back down, so there is much more to be accomplished.
If ever I start thinking like a faggot, I will become like you; and by the looks of that image you posted you sub-consciously want me to dominate your pussy bitch ass. I'm catching on to you.

tl;dr alcohol can be fun; dgaf what people think

I hope I make it the next homestuck for you

Mandatory

Also the first fictional character who made me want to get big was 90s comic Venom from Spider man

Agreed, big boss is strong no doubt, but it's his fighting skill more so than raw strength that makes him stronk

This fictional character.
I summon the almighty trip faggot Clark Kent...i am in need of advice

"I will look like you"
No, you never will if you only ever do may Thai lmao stay small

>dyel in a bathrobe
way to aim high you weeb fuck

My gf....

wew lad I just wanna be big and dom etc

>what fictional character
Zyzz

My brethren

I'm already a manlet so might as well have the body to go with it

>fa vs fit goals

Same.

> tfw manlet
> tfw my options are either trapmode or dwarf blacksmith mode

>tfw the last volumes

Is he gonna make it ? Also Takamura is acting more and more like a bitch.

Plus that booty doe

dwarfs are awesome

DO I T
FOR
HER

a-are there... more pics of him..?

n-no homo..

Yuri boyka from undisputed

I want to become Joseph Joestar. Him or the gay stone men

Holy shit i thought i was the only person who does that

is this achievable natty?