Why haven't you joined a running group yet?

Why haven't you joined a running group yet?

Honestly, because I feel like I look dumb when I run.

That sounds terrible tbhfamalampai

I don't like running as a sport. Rules and pace setting take the fun out of it. That said, I got a friend who wants to do C25K, and I run with him to help keep him into it.

i don't like running and i don't like groups

Because the running group in my town is filled with 40y old women who have nothing to do with their time. Not even of the milf variety, mind you.

I dont have legs fucker

I can vouch for C25K, I completed it a few years ago. It delivers on its claims, unlike other shitty normie workout programs (e.g. onehundredpushups)

>he thinks that's an excuse

Prefer swimming and the rowing machine for my cardio.

This guy knows what's up, very few decent looking women at running clubs or even events.

>Show up at running event
>Register day of, for 5km
>See a bunch of old shits decked out in fancy gear and water belts.
>me wearing expensive shoes and just plain shorts and a tee.
>Absolutely fucking smoke those fools
>Come in first
>No decent women there
>Leave with 3 medals and no phone numbers

I just wanna say that I worked at an auto garage in a wealthy community for a long time. Every summer there is a group of rich roastie crossfit whores that all teather together, then pull each other up the sidewalk for a cardio workout. Watching those crossfit roasties pull each other around, while tied together by a teather was always so damn hot.. everybody in the shop would always stop what they were doing and oogle them. Possibly the best part about that shop

>join local running group to meet people
>most are old and out of shape
>one semi decent girl in the group
>chat her up
>find out she is a single mom
Nope.jpg

Faggot, you could have at least banged her.

>joins running group
>knees explode

What's the point? I like to listen to the Rocky OST when I run, I wouldn't be able talk to them.

my face gets ridiculously red when i do cardio

Did you start with
>5 min walk
>2 min jog
>5 min walk

Or did you skip a bit ahead?

Who is best girl and what happened to her legs?

I'd been thinking of joining my local running club for the past couple of years but never did. Met a couple of members in January who invited me along. Signed up last month and love it.

I can now enter the county league next season and the local leagues, I get a minimum £2 off race entries and when you're not really feeling it the group just drag you along whereas if you were on your own you'd probably go home.

The one thing I will say though is while the people are all friendly and nice, the women are a bunch of uggers. The younger women my age are all trying to lose weight or have just started running so they go in a slower group so I don't really talk to them. There is one woman in her early 40's though who runs with me who is quite banging. I can't wait until the summer because I've seen pictures of her on facebook wearing just her running bra and little tight shorts. Sadly she's married with two children but if the opportunity ever arises I'd happily eat her sweaty pussy after a long hot run.