>co-workers ask if I want a French dip
>someone brings donuts
>driving home
>see kid waving frantically on the road
>slow down
>concerned
>"girl scout cookies"
>mfw

Just don't be a pussy. Grab your nuts and force yourself to have some will power.

Is this code for you raping a stray child?

Man I wanna hang out with you

This is my fuckin last couple weeks too

I'm 5'10 218, cutting at 1500
Eating whey, chicken , salads, oats, yogurt, ground beef, rice, beans, apples, coffee
But I've lost 0 pounds in the last 2 month cause I have no willpower

Are you Jewnah Hill?

6'0 around 250 lbs
Around 2000 cals per day

I'm getting desperate, I'm hungry as hell
It's 0230 AM right now and all I want is a big fucking mayo sandwich or something that will fuck my diet up really bad

Don't do it bro

5'11" now at 160lbs.
Started at 185lbs.

I want to get to 140 and do s clean bulk.
I feel so lethargic and exhausted though, I eat around 1200-1500 calories a day, with around 150g of protein.
Only protein and vegetables, very little carbs.

>eating nothing but rice, chicken, a bunch of spices and diced tomatoes for flavor twice a day

I'm not tracking calories at the moment because lack of scales and a phone 10 years past its use by date, but I can guarantee none of that shit is any more than 1500cals, probably close to 1200.

I have an insatiable desire to eat more, but that's because I'm a fatass going CICO and lifting.

Haven't noticed any detriments to my lifts yet, but I'm still semi in noobgains stage.

>3 cups rice
>2kg chicken
cook and divide into 6 containers, put one bag of frozen vegetables into each container = approx 800-900 calories per box.

I eat about one of these a day and then replicate the same meal with a diff meat, getting about 1600-1800 cals a day not including pre gym snack which i dont count due to walking so damn much during the day.

Working well so far, down 1kg after a month and looking a lot better, lifts havent even noticed im cutting too (not yet).

I find pre cooking my meals for the week to be a big source of discipline OP, when you have a container of food ready to go you dont feel like getting that fat burger. Try it out

IF + light cardio while fasted + 1000kcal deficit

6'4, 225 lbs. Going to go hard for the month of march and go from there. Cut should be done by may1st at the latest.

Was 6'1" 240lbs on February 1st

Now down to 227lbs
Didn't try that hard first month, got high a lot and munched when I knew I wasn't supposed too, and sometimes I would skip out on the gym cuz I was too fried. I'm dedicated to getting down to 175 but I'm thinking I have to give up weed sometime soon since it's hindering my progress.

6'1 210lbs 18ish% bf doing ss

How accurate are tdee calculators? I always seem to get 3000-3300 for maintenance but that seems a little high..

set it to sedentary. then just add up the calories you burn doing cardio+weight training.

Ate 2500 cals of thai curries spring rolls and bread in 5 hours.

Sucks i gotta not eat anything for another 17.

Oh well with a tdee of 3500+ im still quickly progressing to 9%. Lol dnp clen and roids.

good idea but do you know of any calculators or something that can estimate weight lifting's effect on tdee?

What's your height/weight bro?

ATM Im 6'0 100kgs and Im on 8,000kj, or about 1800cal. Am I going too hard?

not really. it all varies too much (time spent resting vs time spent actually lifting) shit like that. there are some articles out there that give you a rough estimate of how much you burn squatting/deadlifting and i just go by those. i normally just count the cardio and just guess around 200-300 for lifting. it's worked well for me so far, but i suspect that will change when i get lower bf%

God, I'm envious of the large deficits y'all can grab. At 1500-1700 TDEE (depending on what measurement I use for BF% and how many kcals I think lifting burns to offset my otherwise sedentary lifestyle), I can't break a 1kcal/day deficit without getting faint/dizzy and having friends shit on me for eating too little.

Pls just put me out of my misery.

cheers m8

gl

iktfb I get cranky and depressed at super low deficits.

>6'1 230
>1200kcals daily

Legit the only person I knew with this problem was a 5'2 girl who was still in the normal zone but wanted to go to athlete levels of BF

asked me how to lose weight cause I went from 6'1 270 to 200 on an uninterupted diet
So I calculated everything and she had like a bmr of 1200 + not big or heavy so exercises dont burn many calories

Eventually the best thing that worked for her was swimming Laps, After that she said it was easy, until then it was all a shit

This was After a month of trial and error

If you have a low bmr and want to lose weight I feel for you, try swimming as cardio exercise

This is my problem too. Cutting at 1200 is a bitch, during the day I can distract myself but every night I just lie there thinking about how hungry I am.
Got down to 78 from 90kg over about a year with basic attention to health and fitness improvement, hoping I can lose another 10kg now I'm tracking calories.

I gave up weed on jan 17th, since then I have never missed a day at the gym and breaking PR's constantly. Life is generally better without smoking weed daily. I recommend quitting that shit 100%.

you guys have eating disorders

>tfw cut from 15%-10.5 in 8 weeks on a 500 cal deficit at 2000 cals roughly

get fkd

This. Meal prep is key. I have my meal preps to be right at my macros for protein but about 20g under for fat so I can have one little cheat item a day. This is working out pretty well. I haven't lost any weight (I'm 5'11" 215 lbs) but I've lost 1.75 inches off my waist and visibly gained muscle.

As someone who went through this about a month ago, let me tell you that the first week or two will be the hardest. I had moments of genuine misery where I was convinced the only happiness I could find was food. The beginning is always hard, but you slowly get used to eating smaller portions and keeping your macros in mind, if not tracking them everyday.

Just know that one of the better parts of cutting comes 2-3 weeks in when you drop that initial weight and water that the old you had accumulated and when you look at the mirror, a slightly changed man looks back at you.

Good luck mang

5ft11
157lbs
1600cal/day cut

I just want to jam onion rings covered in mayo into every hole I have. But I'll keep going, because I've had enough of being a fat useless piece of shit.

>5'11 157 lbs
>fat

holy shit bulk you retard

Approx 15% bodyfat
>Decide to cut
>Buy some yohimbine and try it with starting IF for the first time
>Fail miserably and overeat during the 6-7 hour window every day for 5 days

I identified that my problem is eating out of habit and boredom rather than anything else, so I ordered xanthan gum and whey protein to make Protein Fluff 2.0 and protein pancakes and stuff. This way any time I want to binge eat crap I can binge eat low calorie crap.

Will this strategy work or fail like the failure I am?

>at costco
>have to use bathroom
>walk past break room
>see open boxes of the costco donughts,pasteries,cookies,and pizza
>mfw i wanna run in and grab some

Yall are such pussies

>5'9
>800 cals a day
>copious drinking on weekends
>still losing fat

EC STACK
C
S
T
A
C
K

1200 calories? Are you retarded, or just an autist?

>5'7 169 lbs, pretty sure I'm around 20 - 22% bf and I wanna hit at least 15% by June.
>Cutting at 1800
>Manager and co-workers offering pizza and shit
>Come on have a bite user! :)
>Going out with friends, get something low cal
>Lmao wtf are you doing mate have these tendies and honey mustard
Pls stop I just wanna get Veeky Forums

>6'0, 190
>1600cals a day IF
>500cals chicken and broccoli
>500cals egg/ground beef/alt protein dish
>100cal shake
>500cals whatever i want that day

this is getting pretty easy

>6'1" 230 lbs
>eating 1200 cals a day for the last three days
RIP your endocrine system

>6'4, 222 lbs
>cutting to 205 lbs~
>IF
>cardio while fasted in the morning, weights at night
>800-1000 kcal deficit

God I fucking love IF, feels like cutting on cheat mode. Fat just burns off

6'2 and 192 lbs, down from around 210 back in October. Slowly but steadily.
Chicken, rice, eggs in all shapes and sizes, a sandwich from time to time. Still booze.
Trying to eat at 1500 a day.
Losing around 2 lbs a week. Sometimes every two weeks, but what really makes me happy that I haven't had a setback since I had started cutting back in December. I might loose less than a pound on some weeks but I always see progress and that really keeps me going.
Wanna lose 15 more lbs.

If you wanna see some real shit happen switch from 16/8 to 18/6 and do your fasted cardio in the last 2 hours of your fast window and weights right after the end of your feeding window

>6'2" and 192 lbs
>cutting at all nevermind trying to drop another 15lbs

5'9 151 lbs, cutting at 1500cals/day, 4th day now, everything seems ok

don't shit on me for eating too little though, I've started at 190 lbs a year ago (bulk had gone well kek) and want to finish that as quickly as possible without ruining myself

Problem is my lunch break is at noon and my dinner is after the gym, about 7pm. Otherwise I'd try a 4-6 hour eating window.

I think I might throw a couple 23 hour fasts into the mix. Basically just eat dinner after working out.

>January 1st, 6'6" 355 lbs
>March 1st, 328 lbs

I see the difference in the mirror, but still feels like not enough. Want to cut down to 180, but I'll be at this for literally a year. Still plan on doing it, but it's so depressing it being that far out.

Hang in there

Took me two years to drop 97lbs

Cut out the meat, eggs and dairy and the fat will fall off you... instant abs

>cut out meat, eggs, and dairy
Three best protein sources? Low carb/high protein if you want to keep your muscle/cut fat fast.

5"11 at 200 lbs. I feel like I have to get down to at least 180 before my stomach starts to look flat.

Started a cut around Christmas at 220, down to 198 currently. I've fucked up alot so far but each day I get better at staying on track. Doing a semi IF, don't eat until 1 then stop around 10 ish. Decaf green tea with all meals, no added sugar and minimal coffee. My running has improved gradually and my lifts are meh. More focused on losing the weight than gaining muscle right now. Goal is to hit 180 and see how I look. If I look like a jiggly mess, I'll keep going until 150 then I'll bulk back to around 200.

5'8" BTW

Quick note, if you got fat from good food, lose weight the same way. I've been cooking for the last 18 years (started at 7) and I've been able to make calorically consistent foods that are God tier. On mobile but I'll post my lunch recipe if anyone cares enough to reply

Who else is on /ethiopian crackhead diet/ ?

maybe he doing UD2.0 or PSMF

>maybe he's doing a meme starvation diet
that doesn't negate my point

sickening results

>1 week out

DRYING UP - NO CARBS - IT SICK - IT PISS - GETTING SHREDDED - BEATPJ2017 - LAST PLACE

What are the negatives of going much below your %20 deficit?

Is this guy retarded or something? whats wrong with his face?

muscle loss
unhealthy decrease in leptin and testosterone levels
unhealthy increase in ghrelin and cortisol levels

how many more lbs to cut bfore i can bulk again? currently 163 @5'8

so its time to bulk/?? what about my little love guys

what about your little chest and arms

agree with chest but i think my arms are decent

my next bulk cycle im going to go chest crazy though. lots of dips and incline pressing.

>5'8"
>154
>tfw
Get running, fatty!

Why is everyone consuming so little calories? my tdee is 3000 therefore i'm cutting with about 2700 kcal a day

6'0 190ish, I've lost ten pounds in February, but 190 has always been my plateau point so I don't know what to do to keep losung, starting to think cardio isn't a meme

EAT SOME CARBS SO THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE THE FUCKING PROTEIN

My tdee is 3000 and I am cutting on 2000. Cutting hard and dirty, get it over with.

People are so worried about losing muscle mass but if your macros are on point and you don't stop lifting, you really shouldn't lose any. Plus I'll be done my cut much faster and can either go on maintenance or a very slight bulk faster.

>8,000kj
who the fuck uses kj

>5'10 170 lbs
>get norovirus over christmas, puke guts out for 4 days
>start cut then
>slowly get strength back up to near what it was (pretty shit cuz im skinnyfat dyel)
>cut on 2300 kcal/day for a month and a half
>153 lbs
>start cutting on 2200 kcal/day

is adding another 100 kcal deficit enough or should I knock it down to 2100 or 2000 even?

i've never tried to lose weight before only gain it

5'7 126 lbs
kinda worried that im too low fat for how much fat is still visually on my body, concerns me.
Ive got some pretty ridiculous sleep problems and am getting worried that its the cause. Im a super slim build but even then 126 seems so low

When I'm high all I can think about is going to the gym and eating healthy. I'll smoke a bowl, eat some yogurt, then just get this realization that if I don't go to the gym I will not hit my goals.

Can't wait for all these -1000 calorie cutters to quit in 2 weeks after their metabolism shuts down

Lardass first cut allowed?

I was doing fine till a couple days ago. Ate a lot of shit for dad's birthday and when I took mom to the city.

Abstained from eating for 2 days, wasn't hard. Probably fucks with my macros and shit but I was worried about the calories

My TDEE is 3200 and I'm going for 1500 or so calories a day

you will objectively lose less weight than someone consuming 2200 calories

500 is the healthy range. After ~1200 your metabolism shuts down and you literally stop burning calories.

t. Broscience extraordinaire

it's just as broscience to think it's false. Not sure why these idiots are eating so little, they think it's a form of dedication but it's actually a sign of weakness, they're letting their bodies fall a part because they can't stand the thought of cutting of cutting for longer than 2 months. Anyone who has actually lost significant weight did it on a moderate caloric deficit.

>after -1200 calorie deficit your body opens a portal to the meat dimension, its science bro

>you lose weight by eating
rofl, so retarded it hurts. You lose weight by BURNING CALORIES, which your body can't do if it doesn't have the fuel to operate on a basic level

So your body stops expending energy entirely if you don't consume? We've solved the energy crisis if so.

>So your body stops expending energy entirely if you don't consume?
not entirely, but at a much lower level
>We've solved the energy crisis if so.
enlighten me, einstein

You are special kind of retarded.

>you literally stop burning calories
>literally

179cm (5'11) and my TDEE 2460 currently eating 1900 a day and making progress on lifts been slacking on cardio but started at 90kg 4 weeks ago and at 87kg at the moment looking to get down to 80kg then bulk is this a good idea?

wow someone said literally and didn't actually mean literally. first day on earth?

you are a special kind of excuse making fatty

Don't listen to this gains goblin

The weight will indeed fall off, it will be muscle.

I've just absolutely smashed it at the gym because my family are coming over to see me for the day and I know we're probably going to eat a lot and drink too.

I intentionally booked a Brazilian place which just serves lean meat (loads of different meats and cuts) and I figured I'll just stick to salad and meats to avoid unnecessary carbs and calories. It sucks though. I'm going to be drooling over dem potatoes.

I have this weird thing where if I eat anything over my usual 1400 cals, I see myself as being a few sizes bigger than I was before and have to go into full blown star. Partner thinks it might be body dysmorphia but I think it's because I'm just aware of my body. I'm looking forward to the day I'm thin enough to not be constantly worried about eating anything over a deficit.

Potatoes aren't that bad, unless you wanna eat before the dinner or whatever and also drink a lot

>Did PSMF from 205lbs > 169lbs
>Did reverse dieting to come off PSMF
>Mfw it worked and my maintenance is now 3000 calories at 175lbs

What were your lifts like before and after?

Squats went from 340x5 down to 340x1, similar results for bench and OHP, but my deadlift wasn't hit as badly iirc.

I just ran 5/3/1 without the 3 week. So 5, 1, 5, 1 etc and then when I failed on the 5/3/1 week, I just repeated the 5's week over and over and slowly lost reps on the top set.

>been cutting for the past 2 weeks
>1750 calories a day
>had zero issues or hunger
>eating chicken breast, fish, and those peelable cheesesticks, with the occasional sandwich. Usually staying aroun 200 calories below my limit
>lost 9 lbs so far

Feels gud man. Haven't slipped up once. Don't even feel hungry anymore and am actually motivated. Other cuts I've tried before just failed after like a week. Just had some shitty burger king hamburgers that were like 700 calories and I'll still be 100 calories below my limit. It's fucking weird man.

>6'2
>198
>800kcals a day

Poverty cut is the way to go bros. Just be to poor to eat real food.

That day isn't going to come unless you fix your mental problems babe

yes

and no that's not shopped, he is defective

he looks a lot better after chiropractic treatment, lifting, roids, and possibly surgery though

Poor monkey prick

You are a 200 lbs manlet and you want to share your cooking recipe? Ha ha no thanks

6ft3in 240lbs
Going with about 2000-2200 per day