> get crazy diarrhea on the first day

Liquid shit is best shit.

GOMAD is only to be attempted by Aryans

Such a disclaimer has never approached me

Seriously though, sounds like you're lactose intolerant

>GOMAD

Too much sugar, breh

Why would anyone give in to such a retarded meme

That's cause humans aren't meant to drink 3,000 calories of milk dumbass.

What did you think would happen when you push your digestive system to the limits like that?

Everyone's a little lactose intolerant

OP but lactase enzymes or lactose free milk
Lactose free milk seems to fuck me up even worse but maybe you'll get somewhere.

I've sorta just accepted that bulking =lots of gross ass activity, diahrrea and gas out the wazoo. embrace it or something.

this, should have done half n half blended with whey tbqh

I thought being lactose intolerant was total outlash against dairy?

I can still drink 2 cups a day and be fine, but anymore and I start getting nauseous/bad diarrhea
Because I'm trying to gain weight a little faster and add some extra calories but I'm too lazy to actually force myself to eat just a bit more

>he fell for the GOMAD meme

Am I the only one who did gomad and have it work extremely well? All i hear is about how its a meme but it worked like a charm for me

There are varying degrees of lactose intolerance ranging from "can drink a fair amount with no symptoms" to "I had half a cup of milk and now liquid shit is erupting from my asshole at an alarming rate". I live near a dairy farm and get milk for next to nothing so I drink anywhere from 8-10 cups a day. My Asian roommate can drink about a cup a day, any more and he gets bad stomach pain and diarrhea. If you can't drink enough milk to do GOMAD then you'll have to look for alternatives my dude.

I did when I was Auschwitz mode. It worked well and I put on weight a lot easier. Felt like I made the best of my noob gains.

aww poor baby isn't evolved yet.

Its otay, lots of hispanics, nigerians, mongols, beduins, turks, north africans, and uyghurs can drink milk for you.

Acknowledged, thank you. I think it's interesting how racial and ethnical background can come to play

Half my family comes from Cossacks, so I'm curious on how it plays a role

Here's a table from a study about lactose intolerance in regards to ethnicity. I can see if I can dig up the paper it's from. I think I saved the link.

I think this is an interesting idea. I can't see correlation but I'd be lying if I said Asians I know don't have a problem with milk

ik the feels, first 3 days of gomad im so fkn hungry for solid food

Why Lemmy? I'm pretty sure that man went straight from the tit to the whiskey.

If you can't eat then you won't gain

Liquids won't cut it

The consensus seems to be that ethnicity is a deciding factor. It likely has to do with the prevalence of dairy in the various geographic regions that each group hails from.

It's not a meme. My lifts never increased as fast as they did while on GOMAD. It helps that I have zero lactose intolerance. Superior Aryan digestive system I guess.

His face in this picture is a representation of OP's soul in pain