Losing Weight too fast

After discussing Halloween costumes with my girlfriend, I decided that I wanted to dress up as Sailor Moon. She claimed that I didn't have the legs or the waist for that. Since I can't see my penis anymore I decided to find out how bad the situation has gotten. Stepped on the scale a couple weeks ago and it said I was 200 pounds of flabby loser. I'm using Lose It! and I set my calories so that I would lose 2 pounds a week which should be safe. It's got me at 1300 calories. But today, only 8 days after starting I am 192 pounds. This puts me ahead of my targeted projections by quite some time. At 2 pounds a week I shouldn't have hit this number until at least May 6th. I know that the body fluctuates, but when I weigh it is first thing in the morning so it's as accurate as possible. My main concern is that if I lose weight too fast I'll get stretch marks, so what do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwmJFfruFpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correction, I shouldn't have hit this weight until March 25th. I was mixing up my targets.

It's not permanent weight loss. Generally just water weight as you've gotten your shit diet together. You might've lost long term 3 pounds by now which is alright.

At 1300 cals you're not eating the shit food you're used to. I lost 10lbs my first week and and a half. It's mostly water weight. It's important to know this because otherwise you'll get discouraged when weight loss rapidly slows. You'll be fine. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Don't fuck it up when you get your goal weight.

This is reassuring. I have been drinking more water as per the sticky, do you know if that affects water weight?

I just figured slow was preferable. I don't want to end up like the guys who lose 400 pounds and have tiger stripes ruining their abs. Ya know what I mean?

If you aren't going for anything special in terms of fitness, just look into a good cardio routine and maybe some adjustable barbell sets. You should be able to look pretty decent by halloween assuming you stick to a proper diet

wait, you're going to dress up as sailor moon when you're a man?

fuck you

Great fucking taste op. I've lost 80lbs and got thicc muscly legs so I can cosplay Sailor Mars.

Stop being so envious.

I actually cosplay as some female characters while being a Veeky Forumsizen. Most women find it hilarious, even went to a bar once as it during bartenders and people laughed and I got a bunch of free drinks.

>Since I can't see my penis anymore

Op, why must you always be such a fucking faggot?

That's totally different, a gag drag isn't the same as what OP is doing. Sailor moon is 100% trap-bait anime, and it attracts lunatics from the LGFAGGOTBBQ 'community'.

I second other user, fuck you sexual deviant.

>200lbs
>can't see penis
not sure if girl or 3' midget

Yes. I like costumes very much. I was Rick Sanchez two years ago, Steve Jobs last year, and this year I want to be a sexy cunt.

You guys are bros. Thanks for the support, we're all going to make it.

It was a joke, all I meant was that I let myself go. I've gained a lot of weight through the last 3 years and it's been a bizarre experience.

Sailor Moon is entry level and easily recognized by everyone. It's the best crossplay to start with.

This. I was 196 lbs at 6' about a month ago and could still see my abs faintly. The fuck man

I've seen every episode, it's one of my favorites. It's not gay to want to have the best costume and to look good in it. I assume you're referencing the last season where the men transform into women but the show is hardly preachy.

I'm basically there. It's fucking weird isn't it?

Forgot to reply to this, but yeah I'm basically doing a mix of cardio, caloric restriction, and PPL. I've browsed Veeky Forums for years but I wasn't motivated until I realized Halloween as Sailor Moon is going to be the funniest fucking shit ever.

If you want an actual good costume it'll run you $500 easy. I'm spending that much on a high quality Mars.

Well, as I understand it stretch marks are from gaining too fast, not losing. As a recovering fatty, I have them. Yeah, they suck, but they'll fade. I guess it's a bit like cutters. Like them, my stretch marks will be scars reminding me of a time when I was weak and let my emotions rule me, but also a reminder to never let that happen again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwmJFfruFpg

Not having fun with it, working out and doing stupid cosplay shit like this is hilarious

Oh I definitely plan on spending at least this much. Finding a quality tiara is on my agenda right now.

Yeah I hope I can follow your lead user. I don't want to get this big from fat ever again.

This is the best thing I've seen all day. Wonderful.

nah, drink lots of water. When someone starts dieting, they usually lose an initial 5+ pounds of water weight that is a result of too much sodium/garbage in their diet.

So from here on out, you should see ~2 lbs a week on the scale.

There is a group called cosplay commissions on Facebook you can request a costume made. Props and all.
They'll show you previous works and shit. Just gotta read the rules before posting. Also need to be accepted in to the group.

Use aliexpress my dude, unless you are super anal about cosplay aliexpress is good enough

Please do not ever fucking cosplay if youre nkt at least 11% or below bodyfat and have a 7 or better face.

Yih fucking deluded ugly weaboo shit.

If youre fat enough that you cant see your penis and you have to worry about stretch marks, dont do sailor moon unless youre being ironic about it.

Water weight, you dumb fuck.

>240lbs
>Can

Of course he's being ironic about it, it's HILARIOUS to see a fat fuck like OP cosplay as sailor moon. It's totes funny and he'll be SUPER popular because nobody can resist laughing WITH him about his SUPER FUNNY ironic sailor moon cosplay.