Asian grills

Who else here lifts so that he can fuck as many Asian grills as possible? Why are they so superior?

They're good for relationships but sex can be really shit.

N I C E B A I T F A G G O T

I've been with Asian girls. They're not tighter. They smell and taste worse. They'll let you do what you want to them but they'll also just lay on their backs like dead fish until you move them. I'm done falling for the meme.

I had sex with several Japanese girls while vacationing in Japan

They are literally in every conceivable way vastly superior to American women, don't believe the shitposters

they are clean, cute, and mild mannered.

this desu

It's like having sex with a cadaver with a built in noise system

been in two LTR with japnese women

they are a meme, dont racemix

Dunno mane I guess traditional gender roles being a good thing and the ability to make good meals

>T. Dude that dated lots of Asian girls and is married to one

Black women are the master race btw

Overly thin long legs are gross.

t. leglet

Eeewww

Hey free whey

I fucked around a dozen or so past couple weeks

Thailand rocks

What a fag

Da fuck?

Sign me the fuck up.

You can be dyel for all they care as long as you're white.

Other way around fag, they are all crazy and self hating. They got beat as kids and told they're fat and they are just with you so they can feel white.

Elliot Rodger 2 in the making, loser conservative (racist) can't get white women, gonna be racist towards your son or insecure enough you let the asian woman raise your son and as I said earlier in this post, they are fucking crazy (and definately not white).

they'll let you do what you want

it's like having sex with a cadaver

virgin here, this sounds perfect, what's wrong with that?
I just want a lifesized sex toy to play with and jiggle, asian grill sounds like perfect solution?

Just stick to petite, White women desu. White grills are the master race, then light skin blacks are next

But I'm talking about their sexual behavior not their race.
Grill just laying there like dead while I examine her body sounds perfect.

Tantan is a chinese Tinder clone. Really effective, especially in Los Angeles

Creepy as fuck, no wonder you are virgin.

If you want to know the full story I was sexually abused as a child and it made me a bit strange. Thanks for understanding.
And don't worry I know how to conceal my power level.

Sure thing buddy, tell me the whole story. Are you white?

Can you also be honest about if you are weird in other aspects like few/no friends, strange interests etc.?

>replies with air of disbelief
>thinks I'm going to answer further questions

I was trying to be nice, not a native english speaker desu.

>air of disbelief

wow you are autistic aren't ya

My mom used to work with this old guy, he retired, she let him watch me for a couple summers while she went to work, and he used to sexually abuse me every day.

I don't know what other aspects about me you may or may not find weird so that's hard to answer.
I don't have any friends but that's mostly by choice. I'm not a total shut-in, I have a job and everyone likes me and invites me to stuff all the time, but I just never go.

I just read a lot so maybe sometimes phrases creep into my usage that aren't the standard Niggerenglish.

They don't want you Veeky Forums guys. They want DYEL betas.

who draws such a thing

>lifts to date Asian women
What? All I dated before lifting was Asian women. They didn't seem to care about muscle.
Whores, robots and mental issues. The only asians i dated that weren't bad got chubby or wanted to marry. I'll take anyone else, honestly. Haven't dated korean though but that's the only Asian nationality I've left out.
T. Not white

do you blame your mom?

Does she feel guilty?

She doesn't even know.
I have this hyper-vigilance thing where I never let anyone in real life know anything about me, especially my family.
I don't talk to them about anything. All of our conversations are "how's the weather" tier and that's how it's been since then. I'm more emotionally connected to strangers than I am my family. The closer someone gets to me the more shut-off I become.

No I don't blame her. It's just something that happened it's not like she wanted that to happen.
Sometimes I think my parents should have been more observant of the changes that should have been apparent. It's like the refused to recognize something was going wrong with me because they wanted me to be a meme. But then I remember, they are just working-class stiffs struggling to pay rent and I can't really get mad at them, they're just slightly dumb normies. They just don't have the interface to deal honestly with something like me.

>Whores, robots and mental issues. The only ____ i dated that weren't bad got chubby or wanted to marry.
This is universal. You're just a fuckbuddy hopper.

>love to be cute
>love having a boyfriend
>want to show you off
>let you show her off
>sideways vagina to confuse the muscle

Yep me too user. I wanna suck azn toes

I haven't had anyone but Asian girls want to get married in less than 6 months. Also they ballooned up like nobody's business. Worse after I left.
Black girls are good for me though, the best check is to see how they get along with their family. If it's iffy, get out of there.

Aw man I'm sorry that happened, you seem to have processed it all kinda well considering. If you have access to therapy it sounds pretty helpful. Also thought I should add that wanting a jiggly fuckdoll isn't weird at all. I want a jiggly cum dumpster, I also want frantic sweaty sex wrestling, at the same time as wanting passionate drawn out love making. The dick wants what the dick wants

Wait wait I missed a whole section of what you said. Therapy could really help you work through this all. Trauma fucks up an already unstable state of being, you need to nurture prune and cultivate that shit back to flourishing

eliot roger was jewish not white

Whats the best place to travel to of you want to fuck Asian sloots?

Canada

Yup. I know that feel. Sex with Asian girls so far have felt superb. I love it.

I am currently seen this Chinese 5'1 105 lb girl right now and fucking her is just AMAZING. Tossing her around, overpowering her, pinning her down feels great. So fun dominating her and destroying her completely. The funny thing is she absolutely loved rough sex and lets me do whatever I want to her in the bedroom. Maybe except anal... ass is too tight and my cock is a bit too big for it so she feels enormous pain if I just shove it in. Not that it stopped me before lol.

no one cares faggot kys

>sideways vagina

Breh that's her eye

>tfw asian gf

>Why are they so superior

Because they are like white girls before feminism ruined them

This made me rock hard

Haha the Asian gf obsession with white angsty virgins really wasn't a meme

Same experience as well. I also fucked a few Chinese exchange students on the side state side with similar mannerisms.

All were Chalk Fag crazy and amazing in bed, way better than any American woman I have been with.

Seriously, how can white girls even compete?

Well that is undeniably one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. (you) need help, son.

the cringe.its almost unbearable.
chubby dicklet high on anime.

Shit Taste FamAlam

pretty easily, by not looking the same.

Has /d/ went too far?

have fun with your monkey

asian girls got no ass they can t even give me a boner