antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvexEC9WwCI
youtube.com/watch?v=t4a5wGxt_e8&list=UUDcvv3Y0_E-zzy7Rbv0ge1g&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>tfw take month off from injury
>pullups, dips, l-sit numbers all regress

at least i should still have the muscle memory

Injuries are a nightmare, senpai
You have my feels

Just started HandstandOne. Does it matter if my knees touch the elbows? When I did it my legs were bend in the air like the blue guy. When I checked the pdf afterwards and some videos online people were always resting there knees on their elbows like the green man.

>does it matter if my knees touch the elbows during tripod

as long as you are not supporting your weight on your knees

I've heard about Powersthenics, it's basically Powerlifting and Calisthenics together. Since I love both, I would like to try it. But I can't find a routine to follow. Any ideas how to add bodyweight stuff to a basic 5x5 Stronglifts routine? I'm training for the Muscle Up and Backlever atm Thanks.

Does anyone have something a complete beginner would be able to do. Bear in mind I can only do about 3 pull ups.

>about 3 pull ups
that's not 'beginner'
either download Foundation or first reply to OP I just do rows and curls with weights, the rest with bodyweight

What's the average body you can get with calisthenics?

look in OP video's

So... basically othermode?

ottermode is average for anyone

do keep in mind gymnasts train for stamina after they achieve certain level of strength, meaning leaner bodies

So the cat cow and skiers are the mobility exercises, right?

I'm in the process of building up my strength enough to be able to get into gymnastics.
I got a pretty bad shoulder injury (t3 separated shoulder) about 6 months ago and it's been slowly healing but it's still giving me trouble.

Is there a list of daily exercises I can do to strengthen and improve my joint mobility? Looking to work on my shoulder, wrist, and elbow as I've had injuries on all 3 in the past.

Okay, so I've looked over this and I'm trying to make sense of it.
Have a few questions.
What does FSAS, PE,SE mean?
Having trouble understanding where the mastery template comes it to play or what it's relating to.
How do I structure this into a routine?

doing foundation helped me with my elbow, HBP progression, specifically

literally explained all you need to know in the post, can you read?

>how do I structure this into routine
you pick which ones you want to do and how often

My bad, I was viewing on my phone and just skimmed through the image only and okay thanks.

Does anyone here tumble? What excercises are best to supplement it?

Its miles easier and hits different muscles if you do it with knees on elbowd

How do you get over the skull pressure? When doing pikes and stuff I get head pressure and my eyes feel like they want to water. I breath out on each rep to reduce this but its annoying.

my wrists hurt when I do pushups. thought of switching to knuckle pushups, but wouldn't that be damaging as well? any tips?

just warm up your wrists before pushups

hey OP,
>I just do rows and curls with weights

why? Is Foundation not enough for arms? My triceps is drained after incline push ups lol.

Foundation feels great, you get double pleasure - one dose for better looking body and another - for every new move you master.

Yeah you do bent hollow body hold than catcow, bhbh - catcow ... 3-4-5 times with no rest. I am on PE2 on most elements, and catcow and skiers are the only mobility exercises that don't feel that great. Especially the skiers, I did very lousy halfassed skiers but whatever. Here is proper form - skip the annoying women speaking to 0:45 sec youtube.com/watch?v=CvexEC9WwCI

had the exact same thing when doing pikes in the beginning. I don't know how I got rid of it - by the fifth-sixth workout of me doing pike press ( that's like 2 weeks) this feeling disappeared completely and suddenly. So the best advice I can give you is to not give up. I wanted to quit doing them because I just "wasn't feeling" this exercise.

As a veterinary student I am going to assume that your blood vessels aren't used to this position so they are late to constrict and counterbalance the blood gravity brings in. A second assumption is that the more you stay in that position the faster you will adapt. You could try staying in your pike push up position, without actually doing any pushing on the days you don't do pikes. I think it will help you get through this quicker.

I'd recommend you the wrist workout in WP FKP WR and FP to strenghten you wrists.

The guy here has them if you don't know how to do them youtube.com/watch?v=t4a5wGxt_e8&list=UUDcvv3Y0_E-zzy7Rbv0ge1g&index=3 this is a Kneeling Wrist Push up, which is pretty advanced.. you should start with Wall Wrist Push ups. You can give it a try, I do them on my rest days. Feels good the wrist+grip strength and the forearm gains