SHAME ON YOU TESTOSTERONE MONSTERS

wesplain.com/feminism/its-time-we-made-muscle-shaming-a-thing/

SHAME SHAME SHAME

SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING MUSCLES

The revolution is now guys prepare for /fhg/ to become /mhg/ soon a legion of thinks who run with four pound dumbbells for half a mile every month will be this boards main populace

Other urls found in this thread:

wesplain.com/privilege/suicide-the-only-way-to-truly-escape-privilege/
wesplain.com/category/economics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is satire, r-right? I refuse to believe that any 48 year-old would write like that

>DON'T SHAME FAT PEOPLE/SLUTS/CHILDBEATERS/CHILDMOLESTERS/MUSLIMS/RAPISTS
>OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU DO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYONE ELSE IN A NEGATIVE WAY AND ACTUALLY BENEFITS YOU?!?!?

I await the day the earth splits in two

>take thirty seconds to visit the site
>obvious satire
You guys are insecure meatheads after all.

you can tell he's a manlet by the length of his arms.

Stop and think how ridiculous women must see a 5'5 guy wider than he is tall.

its not satire I HAVE GOOGLED

Nah brah you're just on too much red meat to get that this is real!

>When you see a musclehead, you know they’re either taking steroids, creatine or red meat.

>There’s also an emphasis on consuming red meats, also high in testosterone, which adds to the problem of aggression.

>Red meat
>Testosterone

wh-what?

>I’m a 48-year-old bisexual white male.
>I’ve let these meatheads know that eating meat is murder
>their time would be much better spent building brain mass instead of muscle mass
>Creatine is like a steroid because it leads to an increase in testosterone levels.
>When you see a musclehead, you know they’re either taking steroids, creatine or red meat. They might even be doing all three of those things at the same time!

Lmao, this read like a parody. Good luck, faggot. Shaming people who are bigger, stronger and more aggressive than you will surely end well.

holy fuck this site is absurd
>wesplain.com/privilege/suicide-the-only-way-to-truly-escape-privilege/
>hurr gonna research my genealogy
>oh no by the german blood in me I am connected to someone who was a nazi
>welp better kill myself

Could you imagine this sort of ideology getting ground? A Veeky Forums genocide is nearing won't be a race war

We got time, I don't have anywhere near enough C4 just yet.

That's enough Moviebob

>Linking the article
>Not using pastebin

Fucking retard

Thank god trump won

Muscle is Aggression

May I ask you a question? What is it about a Lion and a Gorilla that makes them so deadly? Their muscle, of course. Muscle is raw, powerful and brutish. And for the human species, the amount of it that one purposefully adds to their frame is directly related to how aggressive one might become.

well thats some good motivation right there, gonna hit the gym bros

I can tell my mom that she needs to stop drinking without her threatening to “crush your fruity ass into the ground“. Why? Because she’s not in the gym, taking creatine and eating mass amounts of testosterone from a slaughtered animal. She’s a normal, level-headed person with a drinking problem.

>alcoholism? okay
>working out? WRONG

This article amused me. Who cares if it's satire or not, i laughed. If this dude actually thinks this way, he can eat an assorted bag of dicks and cunts.

>Muscle is Intellectual Laziness
What if I do duolingo between sets?

>Certain measures are taken in the gym to >increase the rate at which muscle grows. Let’s >take creatine for instance. Creatine is like a >steroid because it leads to an increase in >testosterone levels.

>creatine
>steroid

what

Noice. What language?

I'm trying to learn german, i was consistent with it for months then I met a girl from spain who wanted me to pick spanish back up so i'm like a few months behind on it now.

I'm learning Spanish atm. German is great for swearing. Die fotze deine mutter ist zu schtaubiche weil Sie ist eine schlampe! Sie frisst Pferd schwantz fur fruhstuck!

>If you lift weights or perform any type of resistance training, how much muscle did you have before you started? THAT was the ideal amount of muscle for your body.

Is being natty a meme? I mean we're lifting to create more muscle than we naturally had. Does the act of lifting make you not natty?

The guys an idiot, humans used to be all cut as shit except in the cold areas. Even then they were still kinda built. Lifting is making up for the fact that we don't live in earlier time where we had the choice of farmwork, hunter, or soldier.

Do you guys actually not realize that every word of this article is b8? Or did I just get baited by all of you?

>learning languages for girls

>But each time I’ve let these meatheads know that [...] their time would be much better spent building brain mass instead of muscle mass

I can't wait to be big enough to have someone tell me this in real life so I can ask them what their PHD is in or how many papers they have published in a really passive aggressive way, god this attitude just really makes me fucking mad

>(probably natural muscle, he did not lift)

i'm ashamed it took me this far to realise it's subtle bait

>The name is Greg. I’m a 48-year-old bisexual white male.
Stopped reading there.

Idk man, she broke it off because she said if we saw each other again it'd make it too hard to break it off later. I was seriously considering yoloing proposing, she was the perfect girl.

But each time I’ve let these meatheads know that eating meat is murder and that their time would be much better spent building brain mass instead of muscle mass, their excessive testosterone levels take over and a simple conversation turns into a physical confrontation.

*Tips fedora*

That was just completely wrong

Is this bait?

idiot here, i got some questions

so it's known that every human has the same type of muscle in the same areas on their body and this doesn't differ between humans - there is no person without traps, quads, calves, lats, etc. having this in mind, isn't the term "building" muscle incorrect, seeing as this would imply you are "creating" a muscle, which is impossible? wouldn't "developing" muscles be a more correct expression?

also, is it the same about fat distribution on the body? does every person have fat in the same exact areas, just in smaller/bigger amounts? or is it possible for a person to have absolutely no fat in an area of his body, while another person does have fat in that same area?

Stop mistreating my language, du Schwachkopf.
on a sidenote: Wesplain like to fatshame, too.
wesplain.com/category/economics/

There actually are people with particular muscles missing or misattached or similar. Not super common, but it is a thing. Also differing fiber types, attachments, etc.

Fat storage is a different thing, as it is laying down new fat stores as opposed to enlarging existing ones. There's a lot of variation in where people store fat and it is possible (though pretty fucking rare) to see some real outliers in that respect.

Ha! I've only ever heard it out loud, never written.

While your interest in languages are commendable duolingo is the club penguin of lingual classes

The dude who wrote this can't get a fit bf so he is just mad. If he could then he'd feel protected by the muscles. I know girls feel safer when their man is strong.

>bait, the blog edition

>I’ve let these meatheads know that eating meat is murder and that their time would be much better spent building brain mass instead of muscle mass

You were smarter than me.

I agree 5'5 is short, but who the fuck is 5'5 wide?

your mom

who is this rod god?

There actually is evidence that consuming red meat leads to increase testosterone. I think it has more to do with the fat content though, don't remember

This made my day, thanks user. It's either a 317/10 troll or... yeah.

This is the future of the Western man.

“Muscles is insercurity” yet a 48 year old man who is “crippling with fear each and every time he crosses paths with a macho-man” and thinks “am I going to be judged, am I going to be attacked” isn't?

Also
>creatine boosts testosterone

T H I S
H
I
S

I S
S

S A T I R E
A
T
I
R
E

Ayyyy.
Duolingo is awesome.
I recommend memrise as well.

Do you have any recommendations, or are you just gonna be a useless elitist cunt?

He's gay, of course he likes muscular men! It's all in good fun.

You're wrong meathead creatine is a steroid and young people are "rampant" in and outside the gym because of it.

IT'S TIME TO SHAME SATIRE

DON'T THEY KNOW THEY ARE TRIGGERING Veeky Forums?

SHAME SHAME SHAME

SHAME ON YOU FOR JOKES

The wrong side won WW2

Kek.

No comment.

>duolingo is the club penguin of lingual classes
So it's the best...

>Stop mistreating my language
Your English ain't hot either, buddy. That's an awkward clause.

its also great for welcoming refugees and apologising

HNNNNNNNG

desu I have miles more respect for the likes of Ronnie Coleman or Ray Williams than I do for the likes of pic related
Veeky Forums genocide would be glorious

>this entire article