Mirin thread

Mirin thread

>be me
>wearing a t-shirt but carrying a bag slung over my shoulder which exposes my arms and makes me look like I'm defect flexing
>walk into uni
>walk into uni building
>blond cutie3.14 8.5/10 is there with a bunch of chinks and other people spread around waiting for lectures
>catch her mirin my cepts for a solid 6 seconds
>catches me looking at her
>she turns head away in embarrassment

Feels so gud mane

>Be me
>Yesterday
>Just started lifting at the beginning of December, cause fuck waiting till new years for my resolution
>Get personal trainer
>Go from skinny fuck to looking decent
>Have new job interview
>Dress up nicely, slacks, collared shirt, tie
>On my way I realized I haven't ate in 4 hours
>Stop somewhere to get a quick salad
>At checkout, catch QT and her group of friends mirin
>Have to walk by them to leave
>They start whispering to each other while staring at me
>Act like I didn't see them the whole time
>Just before I walk past I wink at the 8/10 in the group and walk out the door
> Turn the corner out of their sight and trip over myself
>Spaghetti falls out of pockets
Glad they didn't see that.

> be me
> 22% body fat so still look unfit
> Don't care

>3 months
>Expecting mires

>a girl looked at me Veeky Forums xDDD

Man, you're such a fucking loser... So a girl you find attractive looked at you and you did nothing? You didn't talk to her? Instead you post on Veeky Forums? How do you allow yourself to feel good about being this much of a beta?

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED MORON.

Stop saving thumbnails you tard.

>Being this new

>Recently acquired a gf
>She's a qt redhead nurse with big titties
>I'm a NEET waiting to start my masters course
>She pays for the flights and hotel in Malta for a week because I have no money
>Touristy stuff by day
>Unload in her womb by night
>Take her back to mine because she wants to meet the parents
>Have a couple of sex sessions where she cums over and over again
(Look up working the posterior fornix)
>Says she loves me
>Says she loves my dick and how I make her feel
>Actually enjoy spending time with her, she's pretty smart and kind

Used to be 130kg/287lbs lardass down to around 75kg, partly thanks to mirin' threads and FPH threads. Thanks Veeky Forums

Nice.

Your height?

6'/ 183cm m8

6'1 here, we're very similar. How long did it take you?

I can never go below 88kg... 75kg is pure ottermode. Right now I'm 98kg... I'm always between 93 and 98...

Do you ever feel weaker? I'm afraid I'll lose my strength if I become a twink. I don't mean just lifting, I mean energy in general. My aggression levels are on point when I'm heavier, I feel more confident for a fight, more assertive... but I feel like shit talking to girls. It's not that they don't like me, on the contrary, they show affection and respect, it's more like I'm punishing myself sometimes for not looking like a model.

girls don't always look at the ground when I walk by them, sometimes they even glance at me

My penis enjoyed this.

are you me?

I do too get it. How do u get mores after lifting for a few months. I used to be like you when I started lifting. I thought I was hot shit despite my bench being g 240lbs. Bench is 315 now lifting 3 years and I can say no one fucking looks at me despite being g bigger than ever. No one's mixing you faggot.

You share the same stats?

With me it's a problem of motivation, in the sense that I get too happy with minimal results and then just forget why I started in the first place. It's hard to be disciplined, I guess.

I'm not Veeky Forums at all. I just ate better and counted calories for 2 years. I tried benching 60kg when I was fat and got 8 reps out but now I think I could probably manage 2 or 3 reps of 50.

As for girls I've never been good particularly good. I have a huge dick so once I get a girl into bed I'm set but it's the initial approaching and conversation.

>be me
>shitposting on 4chin
>see javelin QT in a mire thread
>might be alright
>go in
>OPs "mire" is fucking lame
>he also saved a fucking thumbnail
sage

>I have a huge dick so once I get a girl into bed I'm set but it's the initial approaching and conversation.

With me it's opposite. Tall, good looking, charming, 5 inch cock.... I found it helps to be aggressive as fuck and fuck them like you're angry at life. Which I kinda am.....

I sometimes have this fantasy where if I had a big cock, being who I am, I wouldn't need anything else... but then again, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. We all have insecurities: baldness, love handles, gyno.....

Yeah I count my blessings for that one, I never mention it to women if I'm trying to sleep with them though I always felt like it was just a bad idea.

Not really aggressive as a person, most people tell me I'm extremely laid back which is true, I feel like I've had a lot of opportunities and missed them because of my lack of aggression though.

how long is the schlong bro? posterior fornix is all the way back up in there

I haven't measured properly in a long time but just over 8" x just under 6". I can be around 6" soft if I've just got out the shower or something.

>in uni, huge class in huge round hall

>above me couple of 6 and 7/10 girls, since its engineering they are here 9/10

>wearing a grey long sleeve shirt which exposes little bit of that upper chest, nothing like v cut od smthin like that, not to provocative

>my chest is my best muscle group

>i am stratching my belly theough and acidently flashing my pecs

>hear girls commenting "This guy has better tits than all of us, and they all start gigling"

>since I am a shy guy didnt respond bcuz not that alpha to talk alone to pack of girls but deff have that grill on my sights in this semester

No homo

>first day of the Arthitecture of computer class

>Veeky Forums guys sits next to me

>i can see him he is getting ready to make introduction, oh no not again...

>he asks damn dude finnaly someone normall here, how much do you pull on deadlifts

>insta friendship

Bonus another one

>eating with my bro some dank sandwiches

>group of girls approaching by and i look at them to inspect

>see a grill and our eyes lock out literally for like 5-6 seconds almost like you are trying to recognize someone

>i smile at her, she smiles back and gets red face

>giveme2weeksandiwillfuckyou.jpeg

This is what technical uni does to people, you are forced to become chad if you are not numale cringelord like majority of guys here.

In terms of my autism I am making rapid progress.

hello zeeno

>tfw no matter how aesthetic I get I'm 5'5" and will literally vanish into thin air if there is another person or a large dog standing near me

186 got stuck on the same weight as you

Keto helped me a bunch from there on cause it killed the Desire for food as long as I stayed above 1500 daily kcals which makes eating to a schedule real easy

Only toughy is finding shit you can eat

>hear girls commenting "This guy has better tits than all of us, and they all start gigling"

That's not a compliment, you retard.

What uni m8?

When a girl mires you is it better to compliment her and then introduce yourself or introduce yourself and then compliment her?