Is zinc just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lLp4DZmPqYE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20809272
examine.com/supplements/zinc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a mineral, you dip.

Zinc is indeed a meme. I recommend pic related

>using Rogan's meme product over something that is proven effective like BrainForce and Super Male Vitality.

I zink so.

Zma works great for me but it's a bit pricey. Planning on taking it daily during exam season. Need muh sleep.

sp def is not a meme you dip

nice try /int/

youtu.be/lLp4DZmPqYE

If you don't take zink you will never be able to get a gf

fucking gr8

pretty much, zma is supposed to help you have a deeper sleep and while I did manage to have some wicked dreams a few times, more often than not when I took it before I went to sleep (which it says on the label to do so) I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me, resulting in less gains
just take a multi vitamin on days when you didn't get enough fruits and veggies in

birst bost best bost

i like you

Been on ZMA for about two weeks. Some great positives:

> Recovery time after a brutal workout is incredibly fast. If I get 8 - 10 hours of sleep I'm guaranteed to be able to hit the same intensity day after day without pain.

> Took about a week, but noticeable cum gains. Loads are much thicker and if I drink plenty of water (I always do) we can make it a white Christmas.

> Sleep is bizarre. Constantly have pseudo-dreams that feel like daydreams and are more reality than fantasy. Sleep seems fucked up as I wake up multiple times during the night BUT wake up absolutely fucking refreshed every morning. Like absolutely fucking refreshed. Can't stress that enough.

> Lastly, ZMA seems to have reduced my depression. In comparison to my attitude previous to supplementation (let's all die in a fiery explosion) I feel more...positive and engaged with living life.

Honestly if you ate deficient in zinc your test will dip, supplementing zinc isn't going to make much difference but in the long run it will help a little bit with gains recovery and helping to maintain a good hormonal profile. I think this is the same with bit b6 and vit E taking these will also help a bit on the long run.

Are you me?

How long you been lifting, dude?

>> Sleep is bizarre. Constantly have pseudo-dreams that feel like daydreams and are more reality than fantasy. Sleep seems fucked up as I wake up multiple times during the night BUT wake up absolutely fucking refreshed every morning. Like absolutely fucking refreshed. Can't stress that enough.

lol I have that too, exactly the same. I get to rem sleep a lot faster too.

But I hit a weird new effect today, I woke up in the middle of the night and started to contemplate how 3d space works, and how my clothes drying rack is actually a hostile spirit. I then became afraid of the clothes rack for some time, until I fell asleep again. I should get a dryer.

I wanna say forever but in my early years (military) I did a lot of stress / angry lifting that was not conducive to gains. Recently got on a program and started lifting properly so I'd say about two years of that.

Anyone sweet like a motherfucker during sleep?
I'm not sure if it's due to stress this been going for more than a year now.
Doctor only sent me do a electrocardiogram and results were good.

I have crazy dreams, shoot bigger loads and have harder erections, What's not to like?

this is such fucking bullshit. ZMA does not help you sleep, it does not increase your dream activity and all that shit.

Its a fucking marketing gimmick made to self more shit. Sure Zink works, Magnesium works if you are deficient in them, but there is nothing magic about this mix that does any of the bullshit these fucking retards claim.

retard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20809272

>Fasting serum insulin and HOMA2-IR increased (27% and 47%, respectively) on day 60 compared to baseline (p=0.03), suggesting a delayed effect of zinc supplementation. Moreover, plasma zinc was positively associated with serum insulin (r=0.87, p=0.009) and HOMA2-IR (r=0.81, p=0.03) after zinc supplementation (day 30), indicating that supplemental zinc may impair glucose utilization in cyclists.

>Magnesium used to help insomnia patients does not help you sleep
Okay retard.

>cyclists
i could give a rats fuckin ass. what about in lifters????

examine.com/supplements/zinc/
Zinc supplementation is worth it if you're deficient otherwise it's not.

Just like any other supplements.

>zink
ok buddy

Yes. Real men go for infowars endorsed male vitaliry supplementation.

Most people with average diet have a deficiency in zinc so if your diet isnt top tier zinc will help you out otherwise it wont.

if you need supplements you're not a real man

You're not a real man if you live based on other people's ideas of what being a real man is.