How do i keep my gains?

my girlfriend wants me to become vegan, or at least try...
i want to try it for 2 weeks (so she doesnt dump me)
how do i keep my gains?!

keep your gains by dumping her

christ, you're fucking pathetic kid

weak b8

Eat loads of beans, lentils, spinach, tofu, broccoli, oats, rice, cousocous, nuts and shit like that. Add protein powder if need to, there are decent vegan ones nowadays.

be a good goy and spend $300/month on vegan supplements

i want to touch that bum

give her two weeks to start eating your meat or dump her.

Every step on that machine.

>Brap, phhfffffft, squeak, brap, pfhhfffffft, squeak.

>oh user, please dont turn up the spee-brapphfhtsqueakbrapphftsqueak

Eats loads of vegetables that make you gassy, like broccoli, beans, peas

Let her see how funny it is to live with a vegan guy with flatulence and no shame

Just eat your fucking veggie diet dude. It probably won't be that bad. If it is just tell her it wasn't working for you and why. Seriously, not hard.

if she's going to dump you when you don't try a vegan diet for 2 weeks then you're going to get dumped anyway

>how do i keep my gains?!
shoo shoo gains goblin

quality post

Eat tons of beans and fart so much she regrets her decision

Stuff like Soylent and soy-based meat substitutes has lots of protein, so it's not impossible to keep your gains on a vegan diet.

But if the only reason you're changing your diet is so your gf doesn't dump you, you'll never make it anyway.

How about you do whatever the fuck you thing is better and stop being such a fucking beta doing everything she tells you to?

You wanna keep eating meat? Then fucking do so
You want to avoid animal products, because you've come to your own conclusions about it, and you've decided to? Then fucking do it

Fucking beta scum

Domt listen to this fag, vegan supplements are useless.
Eat lost of nuts

>dating a bimbo who would dump you over a shitty brainwashing diet program and killing your gains

damn, no wonder /r9k and /pol have hate boner toward women, if you date shallow bitches like this it's only gona tilt your view on women

DO NOT date women who give ultimatums.

unless ur a beta cuck, than you should probably realize giving up fitness and watching gossip girl with her every night is the way to go

What's the name of that chick? I used to have a gif folder full of her stuff.

>my girlfriend wants me to become vegan

That's a shit test, you absolute moron.

I hope you become vegan and she cuckolds you with a meat-eater.

What a clueless pathetic retard you are.

Tell her you'll do it if she cooks all your meals for you

Reading this thread and seeing everyone going "Go for it xD" makes me realize I'm getting too old for this place.

What a bunch of useless submissive morons......

if vegan alternatives take so much less resources form precious mother earth, how come they cost 4 times as much at the store?

preach brother preach!

Just say no, you fucking spineless cuck.

If she's going to use your """"relationship"""" as leverage in order to control you, fucking dump that manipulative cunt.

If she is gunna dump you because you wont be a fag er i mean vegan then you need to dump her

Do it bro, try vegan diet, but before you do that break up with that girl, she is now worth your time and gains.

man the fuck up you little bitch

watch schooby videos on youtube, he has tons of em about high calorie/high portein vegetarian food, beans, nuts, milk, coconut milk, rice, sweet potatos, spinach

it's super easy senpai

Like another user said, seems like a shit-test. Tell her you'll try to eat less meat or vegetarianism (so you can still have milk at least)

I'm a strict vegetarian, for what it's worth