>only spend a little bit of money on cheap veg and be eating top shelf serloin
>get swole af and get all the grills.

Are you even trying /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRv2Ymssrxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>busy/lazy/black

ahaha

No, but I get organic stuff and ring it up as normal produce.

My Walmart doesn't have the weight stand thing at the self checkout, so sometimes I just scan one item and use my EBT card to "pay for all of it". Thanks white people, suck it.

I'm a white person and I'm outraged

kys fucking loser
get a job

I actually have a good job. Just like to save money when I can get away with it easy

Don't be hating just cause you don't have the stones to do it and live like a king

My tip: scan things as cheaper versions
For example, scan sweet potato as potato or scan avocados as potatoes.
They aren't looking over your shoulder.

I did used to do that. Put everything through as bananas. Only problem with that is if you get caught you can't claim ignorance

With not scanning I just act like an incompetent tard. Also have earphones in with loud music so I have an excuse to not hear the beep.

Not to mention I usually go straight after work so I'm wearing my suit and tie so they don't even check and just trust I'm being honest

what is "expensive meat" in your books here
are you trying to make gains off of fatty walmart meat glue ribeyes here

In my store they literally are actually.

so you're jewish?

kek

Usually go for a nice big organic steak that goes for about £15...so 20 to 30 bucks. Not bad when I only spend about 5 in total and have a nice dinner with all the furnishings. Fish is also good for you health cucks. Especially a big salmon steak

Jews wish I was a kike

I remember this old store i used to go to didnt weigh the krispy kremes, just pile in 5-6 in the bag and ring it all out as the cheapest one they do

I never considered this because I mostly shop at Costco and my local Costco doesn't have automated checkouts yet (not sure if any of them do, but mine doesn't).
It's a pretty good idea though, I'll see if I can get away with it.

Nice idea but it wouldn't work here
They have two scales, one where you must place what you're buying before scanning it and one where to put your stuff after the scan. If the two weights don't match, you're fugged.

Must be black

No black would be able to think up such a clever ruse

They're stuck on shit tier grab and run mode still.

Worse, he's English

I once filled a bag with cashew nuts and put it through as peanuts.

Felt devilish.

The true master race reporting in

>Not just shoving a joint of meat into your handy dandy gym bag you just happened to bring with you and leaving without buying anything

scrublord

I got too much to lose if I get caught doing that nigger-tier shit

>being a nigger

But in most cases some the food is still being payed for... a nigger would just steal everything

Kek, i had a shoplifting phase a few months ago. got caught once with like $80-$100 worth of merchandise in my bag and got let off with a "never come back to this store" warning (probably because i'm white, desu) and since then i've had no urge to do it.

took everything from protein bars to bison steaks to lego sets and iphone accessories. Mostly expensive health food stuffs that i wanted to try but didnt want to pay for

Exactly. You still need some basic money for it to work. It's not completely free food but I only end up paying about 25% of the total cost on average. Plus if you have money it's harder to pin premeditation on you.

friend of mine made a couple grand stealing batteries

>being a kike

I got plenty of money. But if I can out jew the Jews who own the big stores I'm gonna do it

£15 is near enough $18 these days laddo. Thx Brexit.

i never resold anything that i took. Towards the end of it i realized it was just an expression of some latent narcissism i wasn't addressing. I felt like i was really getting one over on the stores, like i was untouchable.

Getting caught definitely humbled me a bit in regards to this because i realized what i was doing and was incredibly embarrassed, i just said sorry and handed the stuff back and got the fuck out of there. im just glad i only got kicked out of a store i rarely frequented so it didn't put a huge kink in my daily life

You're all weak character fucks and won't make it. The same ethos that drives your inability to pay your way through life is what means you'll be average forever. Weak character begets physical weakness. It's also why you seek validation on the internet, no one in real life respects you.

Enjoy your 2 plate squat forever, sticky fingers.

OP that is immoral. By not respecting the rules of the business, you are treating the owners and workers of the store merely as a means and thus violating the principle of all morality: to treat persons as ends in themselves.

Don't hate me cause you ain't me

>falls for morals = gains meme

> Memelord
> Enjoy your 1 plate squat

Stealing is wrong tho

D-do what the corporations tell you. I-its the moral thing to do.

Get woke.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRv2Ymssrxo

nigger detected

>Stealing
>risk of going to jail
What happens when guys go to jail? They get fucked in the ass (literally).
user is probably trying to use stealing as a front to hide from the fact he wants to get anally penetrated.

Stores take inventory and account for their missing items ("shrinkage") and raise the prices of everything else to compensate.

Shoplifting is like welfare—everyone else (and not the big, bad company/store) just ends up subsidizing your life.

Do people get to jail just for stealing in the US?

I wish we had these strict laws, in my country nobody would even prosecute someone who stole some things ten times in a row.

You won't go to jail the way I do it cause there's no way to prove I did it maliciously. It is the staff themselves who are authorising it. Im just an innocent guy qho made a mistake. Not to mention no one will go to jail for stealing a steak you fucking mong. Maybe in your shit heel country but not here

>there's no way to prove I did it maliciously
well, nobody will believe your bullshit lies as soon as you made too many of those "mistakes"

Lel. Never been caught once. And if I was I'd stop doing it.

He who dares wins!

You dedicate so much time lifting weights so you can try and look like a bad boy but then all shit yourselves when someone suggests actually doing something bad.

Enjoy subsidising my free food with your 25 dollar steaks. Hahahaha

I hate that you're a worthless nigger and paying for your food with my tax money but your scamming Walmart is not a terrible idea.

You realize stores have cameras, right?

Nigger

>scan sweet potato as potato
>scan avocado as potato
>avocado
>potato
>scan apple as potato
>scan steak as potato
I was expecting you to progress further away.