Hair here

My hair has thinned out heaps which a hairdresser I saw recently commented on.

"You're hair is very weird, it's very thick but very fine". I'm not receding at the hairline but it's thinned massively. When I shampoo hair often comes out and when I wake there's hairs on my pillow.

But, and this is what confuses me, it's accompanied by horrible itching (which a lot of guys seem to experience) and sometimes bumps and stuff. Also, at the same time this really kicked in, my eyebrows receded from the outside in heaps, eyebrows started falling out. I got my thyroid test (only TSH1 and TSH2) and they were apparently normal but I've started supplementing kelp.

Plus my forehead itches something wicked too when this is going on. Any Veeky Forumsizens have any idea what's going on?

>also general hair thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160444941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its habbenig bro. its all downhill from here

>its all downhill from here
Don't push your insecurities on me, thanks.

/nopoo/

I actually think a lot of the issue started then. I tried nopoo and noticed my scalp went crazy itchy and I started shedding hair something wicked. My eyebrows also at the same time started getting white flakes in them, something that had never happened before and which still occasionally does.

I'd also started ritalin a month prior and wonder if it was an issue from that.

>something wicked
>something wicked

stop saying this or you're not getting any help

Hm... Meme no shampoo fad affecting hair loss, or amphetamines I wonder....

>Dihydrotestosterone fag

Yeah you are fucked bro.

if it starts to go you need to buzz it, you can only start looking fashionable when the top is fully bald, then you can just fade the sides. unfortunately you are forever bumped down 2-3 points / 10 which means unless her dad is bald you're going to be shit out of luck with qt's in the future.

balding also ages men horribly, so start looking at skin moisturising and general face care creams, because no matter how juicy your body, if you have scooby face you will only attract weird gay dudes.

Wicked, something.

>you will only attract weird gay dudes.
??

You get that because of the itching?

Minoxidil + peppermint oil

user, I..

Itching is the result. Your hair follicle are shrinking/dying due to dihydrotestosterone. This contributes to the itching sensation in your scalp.

Dumb, but even itching on the forehead, eyebrows?

I might need to save for a hair transplant...

Get a medicated sampoo that treats dandruff and blocks dht also rinse with filtered water and apple cider vinegar its what i have been doing and my hair is coming back a shampoo i was useing was building shit up on my scalp

I hear you OP. I noticed I was thinning about six months ago. I immediately googled around and formulated a routine to fix my hair.

I do a morning scalp massage to increase blood flow to the hair. I then apply a teaspoon of peppermint, olive, tea tree and rosary oil to my scalp liberally and let it sit for 40 minutes before using a special anti dandruff shampoo to clear my pores so new hair can grow.

After that eat an anti inflammatory low glucose breakfast and take a supplement of zinc, biotin, magnesium and pumpkin seed oil.

For good measure I don't wear hats and avoid combing more than three times to discourage further seabum production which could soak my hair in DHT.

As you can see my hair is already looking thicker. I think I've beat MPB, and now you can too. Thank me later.

Just shave your fucking head you pussy.

>apple cider vinegar
I've been doing this, got some on right now, one with manuka honey in it so we'll see. Also been thinking of adding in coconut oil as that's meant to be good.

>peppermint, olive, tea tree and rosary oil
Will applying these to my scalp lower my normal test? I was drinking nettle tea there for a while but stopped because I read some funny things about it.

>zinc, biotin, magnesium and pumpkin seed oil.
I take all of these except for biotin (been meaning to) and eat pumpkin seeds.

Got a before pic/after pic of your hair?

Just learn to take a fucking joke you pussy.

>Nobody has said finasteride yet.

This is the only realistic option to save your hair.

Someone explain hair transplants? Take hair from one part of your head and put it in the areas balding?

kek

Hahahajajajahah holy fucking shit user.
Just fucking shave your head. Holding on to a lost cause like that is just pathetic. Your hair licks donkey balls, accept it and move on jesus.

>Habe receding hairline but not thinning- just a nasty widows peak
>Try going bald after a bet from a coworker
>Get some compliments how I look
>Don't like it because how weird wearing any headgear feels, plus my head felt hot all the time
>Letting hair grow back
>Hairline just looks worse, see pic related

What do, Veeky Forums? Do I just embrace bald-by-choice

see

Just save up for a hair transplant surgery lul

>lul
?

I saved mine, barely.
Just trying to hold on long enough till I'm ripped.

It should be said that most hair transplant surgeons won't perform a procedure on you unless you've been on fin for half a year. If you're not on fin and have surgery you're basically guaranteed to need another one or four a couple of years down the line.

What is the point of fin tho? It does more harm than good. Yeah, it works but once you stop taking it you'll lose all hair anyway

>It does more harm than good

wat? 99% of people will experience only one side effects from it, no more hair loss.

Fin and minox are the only things that work bro.

how?

So I guess I really ought to look into these then.

Minox
Pumpkin seed oil
Saw palmetto
Biotin
Keto shampoo twice a week
No poo every other day

>people giving meme remedies
Don't you think millionaires would have tried this stuff? It doesn't work and stop kidding yourself into thinking it does.
A healthy diet and no alcohol will slow it down but it's inevitable.

I have no idea why it's not more widely known. When I first started loosing hair every google search brought up voodoo magic like oils and diets to save hair.

The truth is there are real FDA approved medications out there that stop hair loss and they get drowned out in a sea of shit.

Donald trump takes fin.

Granted his hair is shit. But remember, he's 70. Imagine it without fin.

My issue is the possible sexual dysfunction.

Never said they didn't.. But once you drop fin you'll lose all the hair really fast.

Yeah idk about that, when i searched about it all i could see was negative comments.

No shit. Why would you suddenly drop fin unless you found the cure for balding?

I get the rest of it, but I don't see how now pooing would help your hair.
I read someone once reccomend me to only poo twice a month and by week 2 i was so sick i had to go to hospital

>No poo every other day
My scalp itched like crazy when I did this, I almost scratched it raw. Terrible!

Is it beginning?
I've seen this spot before

Kek. Shampoo if you're serious.

shit, I meant never seen this spot before.

>I'm not receding at the hairline but it's thinned massively.
dude we can see the receding in that photo.

I'm totally bald, i know what the signs of balding looks like, you have like 4 years left, you should start buzzing next year and shaving the year after that.

>balding also ages men horribly,
It can do the opposite, in your 20s it adds years but when older it can make you look younger, a sort of timeless concept.

There is a lot of fear around the potential side effects of fin but the numbers don't lie. Very few people experience anything negative from fin. Those that do usually only do so temporarily. Do yourself a favor and ignore any bullshit about post finasteride syndrome. They're the most neurotic people on the internet.

I've been on fin for over a year now and my hair is pretty much perfect. It got way darker and thicker too.

>I noticed I was thinning about six months ago.
You either never look in the mirror or thats the fastest hair loss known to man

Fucking shave it jesus, its impossible to ever ever look good with that style, ever, no matter who you are.

Maybe, your hair looks very fine. Has it always been so? Could be the early stages of diffuse thinning. Then again, I don't know you.

Yes its always been like that.

Ok bb, i have a appointment with a really good trichologist in two weeks, i'll talk more about fin with him and make my mind.

That's not me, just some picture I found.

Use rogaine.

Been balding for 4 years, tried finasteride for 6 months which really grew my hair back but gave ED and loss of libido. I quit using it year ago and withing 6 months the hair returned to where it was before using fin.

I think I'll buzz it to 0 this summer, starts to look shitty.

No receeding, only thinning on top. The hair is getting really thin and drops easily.

24 years old, and still my shitty genetics don't allow me to grow a beard.

Whats the deal with nopoo? You never wash it at all? Most people say some nioxin or whatever is good.

Did ED dissapear after you stopped finasteride?
Also use minox to grow a beard

No poo except when you use keto poo.
Wash your hair with water. I was skeptical too thinking it'd be all gross but it's actually really nice and feels way better than when I poo'd every single day.

I'm ordering a hair piece/toupee online

Convince me it's wrong.

If anyone finds out your life is over.

>I noticed I was thinning about six months ago

If I am lifting for explosiveness and strength on my compounds, should I lift as fast as I can, and on the way down control it? Or should I go slow all the time or just blast it?

just bee u r self

Whoops, sorry lads

I'm bald and i shave it every 2 days but i notice a lot of my friends in their 20s are quite obviously balding yet they don't shave their hair and seem to give no fucks, no lack of confidence, nothing even though some look awful. They even have girlfriends (though so do i) but i just don't get it. Why was i so bothered to be bald by 25 but not they.

Yeah, during fin I lost my morning wood and erections were not clearly as hard as they used to be. But after quitting symptoms faded and everything returned to normal quite quickly, like within week or two.

I'm contemplating using rogaine, maybe I'll try it, it prolly will help my hair too as it goes systemic.

>it's accompanied by horrible itching (which a lot of guys seem to experience) and sometimes bumps and stuff.

that's dermatitis, see a dermatologist or get a proper shampoo for it.

Yes.

no poo is completely useless balding wise

also bad idea for people with dermatitis

yeah remember when jude law starting going bald? literally 10/10 would cum to young pictures of him, most beautiful man alive status, and he starts to fade and it's just...

and he keeps trying to hold on and it's... JUST

probably big dicks, if you have a big dick nothing phases you in life.

He'd actually look good/better bald. He has the headshape for it.

But i legitimately have a big dick and i didnt like going bald. I think i pull it off well and still look good but if i had hair id be 9/10

He also has model-tier facial aesthetics and is charismatic

Just use the ULTIMATE Hair Regrowth Protocol bruh!

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160444941

looks legit

>All that fucking garbage
I'm already on all of this
but I'm debating trying all of that garbage as well

Fuck me.

So roughly 800 pills a day?

I've always had a high hair line. Think I'm good for at least another couple of years?
Plz Bros, I love my hair.

but muh dick still werks!

>All that fucking garbage
>I'm already on all of this

Is it working? Any difference?

see
I want fin so badly but I don't want to fuck with my body like that.

/radiation poisoning/

For anyone paranoid about losing hair or in the process here's some advice.

Minoxidil (Rogaine) works. I use it with a dermaroller so it absorbs better and it regrew hair on my temples and crown. The shedding is absolute hell and after 2 months you'll look worse than before but around the 3-4 month mark hairs start to regrow. Minoxidil at best will regrow hair and at worst buy you some more time with the hair you have. If you stop using it expect to lose all the hair you regrew and regress back to where you would have been without starting it.

DHT destroys hair follicles. This part is a bit of broscience but I've been taking saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil daily because they've been shown to block test from converting into dht. I guess there are 2 types of dht and there's a bit of confusion if saw p. and pumpkin seed oil actually work, but when I started using both I noticed a reduction in shedding big time. They're both very cheap too.

I don't personally use it but Ketoconazole shampoos have been proven to help combat DHT buildup in the scalp. Ketoconazole is an anti-fungal dandruff shampoo and there are tons of different brands on amazon all around 10-15 bucks.

And lastly masturbating excessively will wreak havoc on your hair. Masturbation spikes dht and doing so multiple times a day will not only keep your dht high but also deplete your body of minerals that you shot out of your cock. Less is more when jerking off.

A years worth of minoxidil costs me around $60 on amazon. Saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil cost around $75 for a year. So I'm paying $135 a year to keep a full head of hair. I spend that much on toothpaste, body wash and deodorant. A lot of people complain that they have to apply minoxidil twice a day or that they're taking pills twice a day but it becomes part of your routine. We all shower and brush our teeth everyday, what's one more thing to add?

Good luck, balding brehs, hope you all make some hair gains.

have any before/after photos?

well at least you got compliments now its it time to hop on the steroid gains train

>hairline slowly receding
>beard slowly coming in thicker

What is this devil's bargain

Reduce iron consumption and start using anti-dandruff shampoo. A lot of baldness/itchiness is caused by scalp fungus, which can be killed by restricting its access to iron and using the shampoo.

tea tree oil also helps kill fungal infections