What the fuck happened to Jason?

instagram.com/p/BQvkP4phH3_/

Instagram video from last week.

This is honestly the worst shape I've seen Janoy in, why does he look so fucking bad? I know he is a fat lard but fucking hell this is taking it to a whole new level.

Did he get into a fight? split lip and crooked front teeth

no he's just a drug addict

Why the fuck is he calling out those chicks anyway? Its just a bunch of girls into sneakers how the fuck are they on his bad side

JUST

JUST

You don't get it, is water weight bro

Jason needs to do flies or something other than bench, his chest his absolute shit

Piss

> mate this guy gets more and more retarded by the day. Just look at his face. Those crack head lips. The sunken eyes and the hair.... the god damn hair!

Yeah I see the eyes and lips but how can you tell meth usage from his hair? What the fuck you can't even see his hair

looks like a leaner bigger freakeir darndoor doran yate baby !!

tbf he looks about 18-20%bf there which is good compared to the usual 25-30% he stays at

thicc

What do you mean?

This is pretty much the best he has ever looked imo

Still obviously terrible considering he has been lifting like what? 10-15 years? Or even more? Actually have no idea when he started.

pic related was right before Adam Harper ditched him and he ballooned up to 30% in the space of about a month from daily boofays and burger king

damn

yeah that was litally weeks before he stuffed his face every day and did maybe a set of bench a fortnight and nothing else lmao

What kind of drugs do you guys think Jason does?

definitely prohormones and clen and probably dbol
doubt he's ever used anything else, when he claims to use shit like tren, test and gh he probably takes crappy prohormones and boosters that have similar names but he thinks are the real deal

love me some D-BAL

He was drugged as a kid by his jew mother which limited his growth. It clearly caused some mental problems as well

oh as in meds
yeah he's been on haldol which is some outdated shit they prescribe for schizophrenia or psychosis that makes you borderline braindead every month for years

he needs to go to a dentist and start brushing his teeth. how does this guy even function.

I can't wait until I'm around 25 and feel good about doing a full cycle like that. I'm 19 right meow and I've only done a cycle of /test/ before that went pretty well despite my age.

I'm 19 as well and I'm about to go half natty with some mk677 but I'm taking shit like DAA and tribulus (they do almost nothing but I do everything else right and I can justify paying for the +1% or whatever they do provide so why not) and trying to max out my natty test production between now and 21
gonna buy myself a test e cycle (with PCT and OCS etc) for my 21st though

buahahaha

They didn't sex him

I like it man. I wish you luck

Lol water weight? bet you're just a fatty mcfatfat who roids and blames the fat on water retention from taking dbol by the truckload.

Quick question: does using clen or Yoh make me no longer natty?

Protein powder technically makes you not natty.

either bad bait or you are literally retarded. Protein is essential numb nuts.

Are you retarded? Obviously protein is essential. Artificial powdered and processed intake of it is technically not natural.
Go to the wild and kill a chocolate whey chicken for me champ

So if I blend a strawberry and milk, I'm not natty because cows don't make strawberry milkshake?

Do you notice any difference at all from the DAA? I'm thinking of ordering a two month supply since it's dirt cheap on Amazon.

Tribulus did not much for me but I bought the MetRx shit. The good stuff is Tribestan. It's more expensive but it's made from the root of the plant instead of the flower. Jerry Ward made a video about it and swears it works.

If I wanted to go half natty on a budget, I'd try the DHEA and DIM stack. Random people on YouTube seem to love it. But that is ingesting an exogenous hormone rather than just trying to stimulate your own (even though it's legal).

I think the strongest test booster for a half natty would be HCG. But at that point, you might as well just be pinning test.

>fruit + milk from an animal
Vs
>Human created laboratory ridden artificial flavors, fake sugars, and proteins
S-same thing r-right?
Hahah...showed that user whose natty!!.

Didn't he learn from last time doing order 66's

Because they only review Jawdins and other shitty shoes, haven't seen a single pair of Boost shoes in their revies smdh

>janoy cresva
>learning
his brain doesnt work like that

DAA's definitely increased my libido, possibly aggression as well but that could be placebo

This.
He's the slowest fucking learner I've seen in my entire life, who isn't a complete vegetable.

i simply cannot believe him when he says he isnt retarded

He needs another coach with A in his name. Adam and Andrew (the black guy, not the cameraman) got him by far the best results of his life. It helps that they spent a shitload of time with the little pisser.

He doesn't deserve another shot with a coach like Adam or the nordic negro desu. Especially with how ungrateful he was, although I guess it might actually be a good thing that he didn't credit Andrew for his ruby classic physique, because who would want to be tied to that?

For fucks' sake, even Chris-chan eventually started noticing patterns in the consequences of certain actions. He'd often learn the wrong lesson from them, and has turned into a paranoid wreck because of it. But at least he learned SOMETHING. Janoy hasn't even gotten that far.

Oh I didn't say he deserved it. He already squandered a fucking amazing deal twice. I mean shit, I'd LOVE to get unlimited free sessions with a good trainer like he was getting.

And yeah, I feel the same way about it turning out to be a good thing that Jason didn't use Andrew's name. Still a dick move on principle, though.

I think DALE would probably work with him more if he takes more trips down there, but that's highly unlikely to be a regular enough thing to actually do any real help.

What he needs to do is start fucking listening when Brad and Cameraman!Andrew give him a reality check. Andrew's a good dude, and Brad can be a prick, but it's clear from his part in the Lenny intervention and the way he treats Jason like a little brother (including giving him shit, as we older brothers tend to do) that his intentions are good.

unaware phgt detected

Rolling

Fuck it, rolling.

See ya later.

The joke

-----------------------------

Your head

rolly

>mfw nofap for a week

rolls

2nd round with the piano.

>TFW Janoy and Big Len will kick the bucket in a bit

lenny will live to be 150 bro

Roll for quads of 3

Did you forget? Lenny's a golem. They don't ever technically die.

Getting a pissening shoutout from VARG it sick it piss

>
roll

Rollllling

what the fuck happened to this guy to end up looking like this

Roooolllll

rawl

roll

fucking kek

roll >>

He's the Tom Platz of abs.

How he actually got like that, though? Good question. Even with how much he eats and the possibility that he has shit genetics isn't enough to solve that mystery.

Id be pretty curios to see him at a bunch of different ages and see how that fucking monstrosity progressed, Ive heard him say he could yates row 500 lbs in his prime.

HGH makes your muscles grow, but it also enlarges your other organs. When you take HGH your intestines grow, and your gut swells outward.

at 23 years old he looked like shrek, theres a pic of him in a wrestling unitard and hes monstrous at that age. at 36 he was ripped and the gut was beginning to form.

During some of the house-related videos you see him at a couple different ages. He still looked like a fucking ogre, but he was a lot better than he is now. There's a picture of him somewhere around the early-to-mid 2000's where he actually looks like a bodybuilder. The gut was still huge, but not to its modern level.

Yeah that's how you see people get the infamous "roid belly". A lot of older pro wrestlers have that shit.

His strength has been shit tier for like a year. At his "peak" he could bench 350lbs but I haven't seen him come close to that in a long fucking time. A few months ago he struggled with a 315 deadlift and I only see him benching 225 nowadays maximum.

He must be off the "gear" he was on. Big fucking surprise, Jason barely fucking lifts so take away his drugs and he turns into a fat sack of shit. His last chance to actually succeed was at the first Ruby in 2015. If he was 10lbs lighter he'd have actually looked pretty good I think. When he flexed at the Ruby you could almost mistake him for a real bodybuilder.

its those beautiful calves that trick you

How fucking pissed off would you all be if Jason really did land a role in a Hollywood movie and make millions of undeserved dollars?

I don't think I could stand to see the monkey prick having a single one of his delusions realised.

in for internet

id be very happy for him, he'd finally be able to meet his christina brocollini, natalie portman

i agree but you can't show off your chest in that pose you fucking dyel

That's actually depressing. I never knew Adam got him that lean honestly, he still always looked just slightly above 12% in the videos I saw from back then.

I thought Jason just had fucking terrible genes combined with his laziness but nope, he's just lazy.

rolling

I can see Jason living until an old age simply because he's already fucking brain dead.

His arms are/were decent too. His whole torso is amazingly shitty though. How he has such a thin chest when all he trains is bis and chest I don't know.

i mean when he had coath adam and managed to cut the fat he was a damn monster theres no denying it, and if he cut the fat marginally his forearms would look good again, but he is a literal retard

>. I never knew Adam got him that lean honestly, he still always looked just slightly above 12% in the videos I saw from back then.

Adam was constantly on his ass, monitoring everything.

If you're not on Janoy 24/7 then you get hindenburg-mode.

>he says hindenberg like its a place, but its a state of being
brad is truly one of the wisest of them, barring big richard of course

>half Natty

Can't be half virgin, can't be half Natty. You don't get to take metabolism altering pharmaceuticals and still claim natty.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Go get 3kg of test instead and actually look good

what do i tell my doc

r

show me then.

stop doing things you like to do that didn't exsist 50 years ago

Seeing him driving while filming himself and showing off his watch, How long until he kills someone?

Roll

roll

>Protein created in labs
Whey is literally derived from lactate. It's goes through some bullshit factory like most other foods not Frankenstein's lab.

rolling

reminder Mr. Cresva is over 30 years old

roll

>i wear bread name
>bread
No wonder he hasn't made it yet.

I don't do half of those honestly

Brad busting Jason's balls is the best part of any misfits video, aside from Lenny rants and the occassional Big Richard cameo.