Anyone tried yoga ?

anyone tried yoga ?

>tfw you see a joocy booty but her being black ruins the sex appeal

gay

>tfw all i want is an intelligent non-feminist, non blm black gf.

i will die alone.

Yeah it's pretty good, ex gf talked me into it and kept doing it after she fucked off.

but those types don't date white guys
the blm black girls only date white guys

user. Black women stink. They don't wash their hair for 3 months straight either because they have disgusting fake hair on. Don't fall for the black woman meme.

ive started going to free yoga on my college campus and im enjoying it so far. Still trying to get into the mindset of all of it but i really like the instructor so far, and everyone else who goes seems nice

>non blm

lmao friend of mine was in nigeria for work. he fucked tons of african prostitutes because there was nothing else to do. he told told me: "you know, they just stink. then you send them to get a shower, they use shampoo and everything... but they still stink".

how long is a yoga lesson? do you think I can do it at home with yt videos?

this is a weird thing i've noticed too. black people seem to have a very distinctive and usually unpleasant smell about them.

weirdest thing

LOL faggot

i'm sure you could, yeah. The sessions i go to are usually about 45-60 minutes long, which is nice because it fits perfectly into my class schedule.

I used to be naturally really flexible before I started lifting. After about a year I noticed my body was tense and uncomfortably tight almost 24/7, my back was stiff and hurt all the time, and daily activities that I could do w no problem before (sex, getting in the right position for squats, even getting in/out of my car) were noticeably tougher.

Anyway, for the last few weeks I've been doing 30-60 minutes of yoga a day. Sometimes it's low-intensity stretching, sometimes it's higher-intensity "power" yoga or w/e. It's helped my flexibility and ROM and even just regular stiffness/soreness immensely.

TL;DR: Yes and would highly recommend.

yea that's how I do it. there are a million of them on youtube but some of them really suck lmao. yoga by candace is the channel i like the most, she's got a really cute dog that sits in the room w her sometimes. there's a guy named patrick w a channel who has a cat that makes frequent appearances.

the only thing is u have to put up w a lot of cosmic bullshit type talking sometimes, but I have a pretty high tolerance for that bc of my hippie mother.

>yoga by candace
kek first video I found is called "30 Min Heart Opening Feel Good Yoga". I'll give it a try after I get home

That's how they feel about us. They think we smell like raw chicken, ocean water, hot dog water etc

But yeah it's weird how they all have the same smell

>egyptian bust on bedside table

Literally evolution.

WE

Wuz

jews

Am actually surprised the "/pol/ pls go" shills/reddit tourists aren't here yet

Black dude sweat smells like piss too, I hate sharing gyms with them.

BRAAAAAHHHHP

>intelligent
>Black

In the process of becoming a yoga teacher right now, but most of the schools are horseshit and don't actually touch the roots of it. If you go to Barefoot or any franchised yoga studio you have a 10% chance of finding anything good out of it. They just move ya along like a factory belt. Get into a nice, small local studio and take a Yin or Vinyasa class. An hour of your day, once a week, taking roughly 5 minutes in each pose to really open up your tendons/muscle/joints and get the fluid flowing bros. Hatha and core yoga is just another workout and that's fine, but when you're already a swole sumbitch you should check out opening everything in between back up. It's gotten a lot more pussy than any of my gains and goddamn if I don't bust bigger nuts since I started focusing on my root and general pelvic area.
I enjoy smelling like saltwater, better than smelling like famine.

are there any online resources you would recommend for a beginner?

black people have more urea in their sweat

10/10

Nice thread derail.

yes and we don't eat shark until it is properly fermented because of the urea, so niggers are in fact poisonous.
Just search beginner's yoga poses, and relax into each one for 5-10 minutes. You'll find your own proper breathing and limits, but I would try taking 8 second inhales/exhales with 2 seconds in between each. Pigeon, heart opening, wind release, full warrior, half-frog and child's pose are great starting points for grounding.