Stop eating sugar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJn0VgnkMN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr20BdngSY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>taking advice from a roided-up, hgh riddled, drug addicted manlet

wew

I can guarantee everyone who claims to be on a no sugar diet is still actually consuming sugar everyday.

Had anyone here actually done a true 0 sugar diet? You basically can't eat anything besides chicken breast, tuna and eggs.

Sugar is still unhealthy though.

Yh familam its called keto lmao. Loads of people do it.

Truth.

I'm on a no sugar right now, and I have to prepare every meal from scratch.

After the initial crash of about two weeks I'm sleeping better and my mood is more stable.

I love you Joe, but your meme diets are getting out of hand.

sugar is just carbs, sugarphobia is absolutely retarded

how is he a drug addict

He is a recovering addict that was addicted to sugar.

it's incredibly easy to not eat anything with added sugar (which is the unhealthy sugar). this is what i'm eating today.

>no activated almonds

milk has lactose with is a sugar, retard

>where can I put my credit card number, Dr. shill?

>40559338

>which
retard

He said added sugar, you fucking mong.

He's actually kinda right. I'm sure some of you remember that craze some time ago where reducing fat intake was key because fat was at the root of poor cardiovascular health and the metabolic syndrome. Well we were wrong. Sugars, namely added sugars like sucrose and HFCS, are the main actors.

Now you don't have to completely eliminate sugars from your diet, but the less you consume regularly, the better off you'll be in the long run.

>muh sugar is bad for you
>consume fructose, lactose, glucose, maltose, sucrose from food

>muh sugar changes it's chemical structure because it's added or not
are you all legally retarded ? yes you can go for a low carbs/sugars diet it's possible, but sugars aka carbohydrates aka molecules made up of carbon and hydrogen are in literally everything so no you can't avoid them. also what the fuck does added even mean, tracing its source you'll find that sugars come from natural sources after all, and all sugars will behave the same way in your body regardless of the fact that you decided they were added or not

I think he means artificial sugar.

This is why I stopped browsing Veeky Forums can't tell if people are retarded or b8ing

>5% milk

nice

It's fine if I eat chew sugarcane because it's "natural", but if I consume the same amount of sugar separately, extracted from sugarcane, then it's poison?

>implying any sugar is noticibly bad for you if you're active and follow a diet or eating plan of some sort

Of its not organic, free range and natural it's literally poison

It's still better to get 30g of sugar from, let's say two apples than a can of coke because in the former case there's some fibre to go with it, so it doesn't have that bad of an effect on the liver from my understanding.
Nevertheless, one should aim for ~40g max per day

He means added sugar you fucking retards

The amount of people in this thread that don't know the difference between natural sugars and added sugar is shocking beyond belief. This is American education in effect

Added sugars are always bad. Natural sugars are also generally bad in large quantities but great for calories and typically "negated" by fibres and starches when found in their natural forms.

Also honey is no better than sugar, in fact it's worth in health terms because it's almost 1:1 dextrose to fructose but you'll still see hippies and new age morons claiming it's natural and therefore good for you.

Honestly, if you don't understand the difference between sugars and added sugar then stop reading Veeky Forums and go get a basic education because you're going to fuck yourself up.

you're an imbecile. Added sugar is natural sugar, extracted from cane or beetroots.

You're an idiot. I just want to let you know this.

>new age morons claiming it's natural and therefore good for you.

that's exactly what you're doing, lol

Since you two are playing devils retardvicate let me break it down for you like 5 year olds

Most fruits have natural fructose which isn't particularly good or bad for you other than the calories, but because of the other components and fibre in the fruit the GI tends to be lower, meaning it has less of a negative effect on your body and more of a positive one.

Coating said banana in sugar or honey adds more fructose, sucrose or dextrose, the things which are generally "bad for health" other than the calories they provide. Therefore we can surmise that added sugar is bad.

Please stop being retarded on purpose.

>but all sugars are broken down to glucose and glycogen

Yes, eventually all fats, proteins and carbs (both complex and simple added sugars) are converted into glucose, but the liver has a cap on how much it can process which is part of the reason for ithe associations between inflammation and heart disease and added sugars, and the links between fructose derivatives and type 2 diabetes

Also, calling granulated cane and beet sugars natural and unprocessed is beyond retarded.

both of you are retarded
>muh sugar is negated by fiber
it's not, it has the same effect, i could foods that contain fibers and add sugar to it, right, then wouldn't it have the same effect as "natural sugar" you fucking crayon eating retards
>you should aim for 40g max
yeah if you're diabetic old geezer. try doing sports and eating only 40g a day. i did that sparringly during the summer and it's good for cutting, but not really sustainable
also
>sugar is bad for the liver
the pancreas deals with sugar levels through insulin.

just shut up about it if you have no information about a topic

There no such thing as "added" sugar you absolute imbecile. Added sugar is sugar.
Sugar has the same molecular structure independent of where it comes from. It's just carbons, oxygens and hydrogens. It doesn't change anything if you just put it in a liquid or solid.

you're comparing eating something that has sugar with eating pure sugar to make a stupid-ass point

ITT: brainlets who know jack shit about sugar

What did he mean by this?

that 5% fat milk is delicious

please enlighten us oh great silent-but-wise moderate commentator

You are pathetic.

Wrong

congrats on your successful b8 thread

Look, I had about 2 litres of cola each day for over 10 years until last November. So 200g from that alone, plus some from other foods, so let's say 250g.
Ever since cutting that, I'm having way less mood swings, higher energy levels, no longer diarrhea which was an almost constant thing in the past few years, plus much better skin. Also dropped another 10kg without further ado.
But hey, go on and continue shovelling in that shit if you like
youtube.com/watch?v=WJn0VgnkMN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr20BdngSY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

you're disgusting senpai

Yeah that habit surely was, what helped keep it up was the fact that I somehow managed to stay somewhat acceptable weight (1.90m 90kg), but as of now I'm down to 76.5

You absorb The sugar on The Apple different than from the coke thanks to the fiber. With the fiber is more steady, but with the coke is more quickly.

Sugar IS a chemically addictive substance. Google it. The only reason we don't think of it as a "drug" is because it's legal and non-hallucinogenic. But if you compare how fatties try to justify their fatting, and how druggies try to justify their habits, there's quite a bit of similarity.

Before we started putting added sugar in every fucking thing, less than 10% of the US population was obese. Now it's more than a third, and projected to be more than half within the next couple of decades. Sugar is the reason for this.

This does not mean one piece of fruit will kill you.

>sugars aka carbohydrates aka molecules made up of carbon and hydrogen

How fucking retarded are you? Everything you eat is made up of hydrocarbons. That's pretty much the definition of organic matter.

Actually, you're pathetic and how about I slap you around a little bit just to prove it?

BS in nutrition here. those two guys are right. you're an idiot.

>retarded normies from Veeky Forums don't know a difference between carbs and artificial sugar

jesus fuck i'm out

I'm a beekeeper, can I still consume honey?

Well played, user