XCS

XCS has an actual, working product unlike ODN. New website launched today and rumors of a coin burn are in the works. Get comfy fellas.

DELET THIS!

did they finish the blockchain or is this another omisego tier scam

Wtf? Blockchain has been working this whole time! Go take a look at their website. They're even taking suggestions on how to improve it by the community!

ALSO OP DELET PLZ!

ODN has a working system and XCS is a shitcoin who cant even design a logo that doesnt make you want to kill yourself. Why would they be able to make an app that people want to actually use GTFO. PnD scam

2.5% in circulation. Stop scamming biz.

honestly the XCS wallet is comfy. I want to see something concrete about this coin burn

DID YOU JUST HEAR YOURSELF?
ODN HAS A WORKING SYSTEM?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

> user IS A PAJEET ODN BAGHOLDER!

lel enjoy those bags faggot

COINBURN MAN, GO ASK THE DEVS IN TELEGRAM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE XCS HOLDERS!

>no developers
>$50-$60million circulating

Why in the hell would anyone invest in this?

CMC has incorrect information regarding the supply. There's literally 0 reason for people to FUD this token except for the logo. It already does what ODN is TRYING to do.

Because it's already developed. Get it?

...are you actually retarded? explain that math even if youre counting max supply as circulating which it isnt that would only be 6 million

FYI, price x supply = cap. You are fucking stupid.

Thats False ODN is the only coin that is doing fast messaging at scale. This is a run of the mill erc token and it will get crushed when trying to handle messaging at scale. Same with IOC. ODN is in a league of its own. You will see.

oh really its an erc token? oh wait no its not fucking pajeet faggot get your facts straight before trying to fud something

Just watched a shitty video on there site that said so. Pump your shitcoin somewhere else

ODN isn't in a league of its own. It's just like every other Veeky Forums pump n dump shitcoin. Bottom line is that XCS already does what it's trying to do and better. You bought the wrong coin, get over it and redeem your pathetic life.

ok faggot, thats some good research you did there surely you thought to download the wallet and take a look, check out the explorer, read the whitepaper etc. surely youre not such a fucking street shitter that you didnt do any of that? oh, you didnt do any of it huh? oh well stay poor.

To the FUDDING pajeets at this point in time. What's your end game for defaming a good coin that's actually under 2 cents. Are you fucks retarded? It won't go under a penny.

They just want you to buy their ODN bags. Fuck em. Same people who would rather hold LINK till they die than make 100x a week on less popular coins.

Hahahah everyone says this coin does shit but nobody says what it actually does just OMG Read white paper. blah blah. You know people dont do that and your counting on it.

ok faggot then go read it and prove us so wrong, find something damning in there weve all read it hence why we invested. we arent small minded pajeets like you who fud random coins we do our own research and make our own decisions.

As a hodler of this coin I'm gonna need the name of this titcow quick.

Maybe if you retards actually read the whole CybCSec telegram history from day 1, you'd know what I'm talking about.

> entire volume is smaller than my portfolio

kek no thanks

Also, enjoy those early DRS investors from the predated project dump on your asses.

pic fucking related

Low awareness for a new coin? What else did you expect faggot?

If the team was so insidious and not transparent. why would they put it on their website?

KEKLogic.

I never said the team was insidious or had any kind of ill intentions, my point is this coin won't get anywhere until they get great developers and get those investors to dump all their coins NOW.

where did this pic come from