Do I hide the fact that I've never fucked or kissed anyone before, if the topic comes up?

Do I hide the fact that I've never fucked or kissed anyone before, if the topic comes up?
I'm still kind of DYEL (nearly hitting 1/2/3/4) but I want to think I look like I lift at least.

obviously yes

if a girl asks how many people you've fucked, don't answer her (i mean don't even lie). keep her guessing.

>don't answer her (i mean don't even lie). keep her guessing.
this

only whores talk about how many people they've fucked even if it's zero

It depends on the girl some won't care and even like it while others will think the opposite. I'm mostly talking about the sex partner though the kiss part nearly all would generally find strange

Lie about everything you think you can get away with.

I've lied about being married while at the same time never having had a gf.

I've lied about working despite living with parents and leeching of them.

I lie about having a masters when I only have a bachelors.

Lying is really fun, it's a good way to artificially inflate your social status.

Just don't go full blaha tier and make too much stuff up to the same people. Keep your lies seperate from each social environment, and never use any form of social media where people can identify you.

lol i do this. sometimes i get scared that i'll get caught in my web of lies.

>I've lied about being married while at the same time never having had a gf.
>I've lied about working despite living with parents and leeching of them.
>I lie about having a masters when I only have a bachelors.

>somehow not full blaha tier

I've lied so much I believe my own lies and have my factual lies straight.
I've got great stories I can tell when we're all shooting the shit at the bar. My stories are the same every time so I'll never get caught. Being a professional liar has improved my life a ton, including jobs, women, and various other aspects.

The only place I tell the truth is here, anonymously. If some of the women I've been with knew I was lying I'd be so fucked.

So glad women are god damned stupid as shit.

Me again.

Also, never outright tell people things. When you're entering a new social environment try to think of things they might ask you. Come up with your lies well in advance.

For example: When I transferred to a new university I decided I wanted to lie about being married, so I bought a fake wedding band and wore it 24/7 while attending the new university.

Obviously when I went back around social places I'm not known as married I take the ring off and enter the identity I have with that other environment.

Life is so much more interesting this way. I can't imagine being the 1 same exact person everywhere I go. Plus, actually doing any of these things I lie about takes too much effort, I'd rather just have people believe my made up shit.

Inb4
>lololol everyone knows your lying bro!

No they don't, I've become so good at it. I plan well I'm advance and I don't say outlandish shit. People like Blaha has been a nice help for me, he reminds me to keep my lies believable and in check.

It's not blaha tier mode.

I don't go full autism lies like being a mercenary, or fucking 1000 women, or driving a Lamborghini as a street racer.

I just lie about normal stuff that's believable. Generally only in situations where I believe I need to artificially inflate status to a more "normalfag" level so people don't make negative assumptions about me. For example, if I'm being autistic, but I'm married, I'm seen as more quirky fun loving character that some woman obviously loves enough to marry so there must be some value there. On the other hand if I'm being autistic, and I'm my real self (HHKV) I'm seen as weirdo freak potential active shooter. Think I'm an idiot for believing this? Think of that situation for a few minutes and tell me of you think I'm still crazy. You know I'm right. My experience with interacting with others as a "married" man is definitely different. Women are far more relaxed around me, men have this special king of respect for me, weird considering nothing about me is different besides the fact they think I'm married. Funny how differently I get treated in social environments where I'm known as the HHKV, I literally get zero respect shown to me in those environments. It's a huge difference.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself:

Also, I workout at a really right wing gym. Anytime someone's asked me what I do for work (unemployed) I just tell them I work for immigration and work varying hours/days. Covers multiple questions (like how I'm able to lift at anytime of the day and don't appear to be on any schedule)

Why lie about this? Why the fuck not? Lol.

If I ever get the "are you a virgin?" question, I respond with "yeah...I'm saving it for divorce." That way they think its a joke

Ha ha ...

oooh give me good stories. i never have shit to tell people. live a pretty boring life.

Most of them are sex related since normies live for sex.
You need to make your own though. Tell yourself the story so much you believe it actually happened. Make sure it doesn't conflict with other points in your life.

>pretend you went through a divorce
>finally actually get a gf
>take her home
>she brings up the topic of you marriage
>things get awkward
>your lies exposed
>all is ruined

basically never lie to people who might actually at some point become important to you, girlfriend or friends in general

>she brings up the topic of you marriage
>tell her what went wrong and that it was a clean break
>have your facts straight so it isn't awkward
>all is well

Do you even lie?

If you are 17 or younger, then no.

If you are older than 17, then yes.

No you humongous faggot, she brings it up or ever references your ex in any way when there are any of the people who know you present and you lose. You can never rest easy, she could be cooking with your mom while you're watching TV and she offhand comments something about your marriage. That's it for you

You cannot live a life like that, you will get caught. You can lie to people who aren't close, and never will be close, but even then you risk getting caught

This really depends on how old you are and possibly on the girl

My parents are dead and all my friends know all of the same lies and can back me up.
What now?
In fact NOT lying would be lying at this point.

>living your life with a loaded shotgun up your ass
>gee i hope it doesn't go off

what a life

I tell anyone who asks that I'm a virgin and nobody believes me so maybe do that op.

Feels good. Like a constant prostate orgasm.
Make more money now than I ever would have before.

Correct her and say that she should ask how many times you've gotten fucked instead. This way you will secure your place as the top cockmongler in the social circle such that no women will ever question your superiority at handling cocks.

every single one of your friends think you're married, nobody has ever seen your fiance and nobody calls out your bullshit?

You're either lying here (obviously it's this), or you simply don't have friends. Actually it's probably both you autist

I made friends after my divorce bro.

No. Being honest is basically how I did both. I'm not dyel though so that probably helped. If you don't care, they won't care and if they do care; so what?

I work with a retard just like you. Everyone knows he is full of shit but people don't call him out right in front of him. I hope you think it is doing something good for you because chances are everyone is tired of your shit.

Can I ask them to have a cock off with me
I can line up 20 guys and whoever can get them all off first wins
Do you think a girl would accept that

>I perform for other people because their approval makes me feel validated

Don't lie, people who matter will respect you more for your honesty. People who think they're better than you because of the quantity of people they've fucked would look for any excuse to look down on you regardless, and why would you work hard to impress douchebags like that?

>Don't lie, people who matter will respect you more for your honesty.
that's not how women work

women aren't people silly.

If you believe that all women will only respect you if you're an arrogant narcissistic douchebag, then you have no right to complain when coincidentally every woman you get into a relationship with is a crazy needy skank.
Funnily enough women with strength of character and self-esteem don't like being lied to, it implies that you're not comfortable enough with yourself to show other people who you really are.

>If you believe that all women will only respect you if you're an arrogant narcissistic douchebag
Wew lad, hiding that you're a wizard is not anything like being an "arrogant narcissistic douchebag"
>don't like being lied to
Well no shit that's why you don't get caught.

Women love to be lied to. They just don't want to catch you lying.

What about if you walk the walk? I happen to actually be a narcissistic douchebag, and i get every manner of girl.

>the plot to most rom-coms

You can just not mention it (or lie) but most girls can tell if you've kissed someone based on how decent you are at it. The first girl I kissed asked me if she was the first and I told her yes. Of course I was like 18 so it was easier to believe and since she was into me she liked the idea that I was her first. So take that as you will, try and read the girl and if she seems actually nice she may like the idea that shes "teaching" you so to speak.