Are these people just totally irredeemable?

Are these people just totally irredeemable?

> Morbidly obese mother-of-two who weighs nearly 700lbs says shopping for junk food with her boyfriend is 'ROMANTIC' because it is the only time they get to do something together

> 23 years old

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4272682/700lb-mom-shops-junk-food-boyfriend.html

It lives in my state. I want it to die.

23 years old! That can't be possible, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

How much money is that in a month?

how much does a person have to eat to become like nicole?

drink a gallon of milk per day and you will look like her in 6 months

probably cheap pastry treats that are loaded with calories for 4-5000 calories a day.

The human body never ceases to amaze me. It is simply astounding how a human being like this can continue to live.

she has morphed into one big tit.
and she is balding.
can't imagine she has a great life. sad.

Daily reminder that women live life on easy mode. Even this disgusting pig has reproduced, while Veeky Forums autists jerk off alone and cry.

I actively hate this person
I can find more sympathetic things to think about fucking Hitler than this waste of flesh

>23
>mother of two
People who have children that young are trash and you known it just by the fact that it means they barely have an education.

> her boyfriend

what the fuck who would lower themselves so much

There are people attracted to fucking floor tiles

would love to see a photo of her before she got fat

what happens if i eat +5000 kcal but lift heavy things?

She's probably never not been fat

you will get fat
fat people have to carry their extra body weight all day long, yet they are still fat

Hey leave tilebro alone. At least he keeps his folders organized.

Article says she was 400 lbs at 16, so I bet there ain't one

>23
>two kids
she looks fucking 50 jesus christ

Jokes on you, she lift more than you.
Like 550 pounds easy all day long every day.

I hope the guy leaves or gets fucking shot and this woman fucking starves to death in front of her children because she can't do anything by herself

Where Can i watch the episode?

so.. how fat do I have to be to be qualified disabled?

Like, I legit just want to get payed to stream and play video games while eating government cheese

Christ. Well maybe being on this show will lead her to get help. Unlikely though as being morbidly obese pays more in terms of reality TV show appearances than being fit.

Why do they call it a weight loss struggle if nobody is even trying to lose weight? Like bitch it ain't a struggle you are literally struggling to maintain that weight.

god damn it

It's a struggle because they feel bad when they're constantly stuffing their face