No source talk.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/the_estrogen_handbook
weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iv officially run out of money for food

can i still build muscle on tren while basically starving myself

How long is a reasonable amount of time after after first talking to a girl to taking her out?

I've only talked to this girl for maybe an hour total but she's into me so I may as well take her out and see. Right?

Get food stamps nigger

do people actually take girls out

iv always just asked if they wanted to come over and drink

No but after such a dumb fuck question it's reasonable for me to demand pics after your body destroys itself when you do this.

will carry on pinning and lifting and post pics after a month

i have half a box of oats, a quarter tub of peanut butter and two frozen chicken breasts with added water to last me till then

the results will be interesting

d-d-do you wanna be my girlfriend

Up the dose significantly. Oil has calories too you know.

Eat mcdonalds and discount produce.

Some dude on r/steroids was posting about how he's on a 150g PSMF while running 900/300 tren and test.

>I cant afford food but I can afford tren
Priorities

Neither of us really drink but she's really outdoorsy/active so I was thinking rockclimbing. Plus she's pretty reserved so off the bat bringing her to my place and just chilling might make her shut down.

When I was using I would go to the grocery store, load up one of those hand carts with food, and just walk out the door.

Grocery stores have absolutely zero security. Just go when it's busy.

just sell a vial overpriced as fuck to some moron at the gym?? profit

Oh my fucking god, I can finally understand why women are such flippant assholes. I accidentally got high estrogen sides before I had to up my AI dose, but that time where I had high estrogen was fucking hellish. I was a cunt to everyone, wanted to snap for no reason. My feelings were all over the place, I found myself crying at random.

Estrogen is a piece of shit hormone, my god. Why the fuck do I even associate with women? I can't even imagine being like that all the time, what a fucking hell of an existence.

tfw picking up 5 months worth of trenbologna sandwiches today

>My feelings were all over the place, I found myself crying at random.
Oh, you became a whole human briefly.
Such horror.

feelings all over the place =/= having feelings

So I have this apparently unheard of* idea of letting my balls produce more T by just using HCG without AAS.

How effective can it be?
Any downsides?
How do you withdraw from HCG?

t. n00b

*) OP reddit wiki makes no mention of such therapy. I never see it mentioned anywhere else either.

just pin 500g test you retard

How do you use clen? What doses, length, and cardio?

but i wouldn't mind growing bigger balls.
i don't understand what's wrong with my idea.

if you want bigger balls then put them in the fucking microwave

there's nothing "wrong" with your idea, endos do sometimes try hcg only or clomid only first before full-blown trt

but that's all it is, mini trt. a couple hundreds ng/dl maybe.

You could look up HCG monotherapy but really it's not going to boost your test or ball size all that much.

Is it much safer than full-blown TRT?
Is permanent use until old age possible?

>500 grams

Please respond

I don't know much myself but I guess the answer is in OP reddit wiki.

Putting a natural hormone into your body isn't really that dangerous. There are dangers, yes, because testosterone is a particularly harsh chemical to your body, but the risks are overblown. Just inject yourself with testosterone enanthate 500mg per week. That is an easy cycle and you can see anywhere from 10 to 20 lbs. increase in mass from your first cycle.

Should I buy these shoes or would it look like I'm trying too hard?

you don't use clen

Fuck off

I guess you are right.

Will I have to use some kind of substances to preserve the gains from TRT ever after? (Beyond the short PCT to rebalance my hormonal system.)

enjoy your enlarged heart and general heart problems :^)

you have exactly zero understanding of steroids please do more research

trt means being on for life. a cycle is a completely different thing.

Do you not know what Clen is?

What about Nolva, would it be a mini trt as well?

I think you don't if you think anything I said doesn't apply to clen you mongoloid

Once again, do you know what clen is? Because it does none of those.

I'm not going to argue with a retard who has to come here and ask "how to use clen, what doses, what length"

do more research you dipshit

Ugly/10 you gotta hop on that FL wrestling shoes and spandex tights with an oversized polo.

Meh, I wish I could simply pay a doctor.

>say wrong statements about clen
>"I'm not gonna bother helping"

Good, because you know even less than me.

that's an excellent design but I don't like the stitching flowing over again and again

t. sneaker lover

didn't say I wasn't going to help, I already did and told you not to use clen. I said I wasn't going to argue.

you can go to the Veeky Forums archive and search clen if you want, or even just use fucking Google. or read the steroids wiki that you're told to read in every single thread before posting your mouthbreather questions

The Veeky Forums archive has nothing on clen.
Same with the reddit one.
And google is full of different opinions.

You're an idiot, try thinking before posting. Is this your first week?

What harm does high estrogen, other than gynecomastia, enlarged prostate and butthurt?

Has anyone considered health benefits such as fat redistribution from stomach to lower body?

Lower body "obesity" is not only harmless, it's actually more healthy than being slim.

t. noob

you're wrong on both of your first sentences.

good luck on the Internet, clearly navigating it is very hard for you

TRT is when your body has small testes and you don't produce enough testosterone. You get diagnosed with this, it is a medical condition. The dose that doctors will give you are low. They are just to get you up to normal testosterone levels like a normal male.

Doing a 12 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate is different. You will inject 250 mg into a muscle 2x/week, totaling 500 mg of Test E per week. This will raise your testosterone levels far above what is normal for a male. In this time, you will build muscle far above your natural potential.

Having testosterone levels boosted so high by steroid can accelerate male pattern baldness if you have that condition in your genetics. You can take propecia to prevent this side effect. Your testes will also shrink because they realize they don't need to make more testosterone since you have enough. You can use HCG while on-cycle to reduce this, and then Nolvadex after the cycle to increase teste size almost back to normal, or back to normal completely. You may get acne, but you can wash your face, chest, and back 3x/day with severe acne wash. Some people's acne even improves with steroid use. And finally, the most serious side effect is gynecomastia. This happens when testosterone aromatizes (converts) to estrogen in your body. This is why you need to use Aromasin to lower your estrogen levels.

So as you can see, Testosterone Enanthate and other hormones like it have low amount of non-serious side effects, all of which can be counteracted by another drug or lifestyle change. Test E has no harm against your liver so there is no concern for it. Overall, you can spend 3 months to make progress that takes natural bodybuilder 2 years to make. If you only reach up to your natural limit then you can keep your muscle after steroid use by good dieting and exercise forever.

Literally checked just moments ago. Does it hurt to breathe?

I'm looking for basic gray sneaks, do you have experience with new balance?

Cutting on 250 test a week.

Getting annoying waiting to get to my wanted weight. maintained most of my strength after 13kg weightloss thus far.

What would happen if i went for 500 a week and continue my cut, waste of babies first real cycle id asume?

Just being patient is better get to goal cut then 500?

>literally can't use the Veeky Forums archive or search a fucking wiki and he thinks he can insult people
literally the dumbest person on the Internet

Once again, just checked, it literally, LITERALLY, is not there.

Sorry kiddo, you're wrong

Those look pretty good. Maybe look at some of the Asics too.

Everyone seems to like the ultraboosts or you could pick up some dove grey yeezys if you are willing to drop some money.

not gonna give you the link because I don't actually want to help you

but damn you're bad at the Internet

>recently got snapchat
>added a girl on snap
>I don't know how to fucking take a selfie and I don't like any of the pics I take because I feel weird taking selfies

why the fuck is this hard

should I just cop out and message her via the text portion of the app?

what happens if I take a beta blocker with clen?

Don't send a fucking selfie, take a picture of you doing something.

I do both. I send maybe one snap for every 20 a girl sends me, usually when she specifically asks for something

selfies are stupid

Nice photoshop faggot

>TRT is conservative, cycle is aggressive
I think I understand the difference, I only misused terminology.

I have actually considered both things: a cycle and then some kind of permanent therapy ever after (in addition to PCT) to preserve gains.

I'm aware of aromatisation.

>If you only reach up to your natural limit then you can keep your muscle after steroid use by good dieting and exercise forever.
What if I'm already not too far from my natural limit?

>Having testosterone levels boosted so high by steroid can accelerate male pattern baldness
Too late to worry about this one, hahah.

I think ultraboosts are very ugly and I've never liked the pattern on the side of asics.

Also please consider this unorthodox question from me:

>I have actually considered both things: a cycle and then some kind of permanent therapy ever after (in addition to PCT) to preserve gains.
What you are referring to is known colloquially as "blast and cruise" but you do not use a PCT because this will be harmful. Some posters here have been ongoing testosterone users since 2 or 3 years ago. I do not personally do this because I have no interest in being monster big, but it is an option for some people. This increases health risks dramatically and if you do it incorrectly you can look like Lenny. You don't do PCT because if you plan to get right back on testosterone again then it is more harmful to your body to do this roller coaster rather than just stay on cycle. They will inject a low dose of testosterone weekly because their body doesn't produce much anymore, then when it's "blasting" time they will add orals + tren and all other forms of things. This is not to do for a noob because you want to add 1 chemical at a time to understand how they work in your body.

If you are near your natural limit then you can use steroid to keep muscle while cutting down fat and look ripped. Or you can go past your natural limit but you will need to keep readministering steroid to keep it or else you will lose it eventually. I doubt you are at your natural limit unless you lift for 3 years with good diet.

READ THE WIKI REEEEEEEE
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/the_estrogen_handbook

p.s. low estro fat distribution is much better than high estro. fat hips, ass and legs makes you look like a woman. also, don't be fat.

please read the wiki

there's no reason to pct if you're going for a "permanent replacement" after your cycle. you cruise for life on a low dose of testosterone, aka trt.

Bumping this question with a question of my own;
I always hear people say "You can't lose fat and build muscle at the same time unless you are new or are on steroids" so would running 500mg of test E and a small high protien deficit be good way to accomplish this?

...as opposed to what else?

ESTP it's been a few weeks since I saw anything from you, but I need to let you know: I absolutely love you and am rooting that you are doing great right now.

Also more lewds pls.

Tfw doctor 0ut me on 240 test c a week for trt.
Tfw I blast with my own ugl 250 for 490-500. Test a week living the comfy life

17 inch neck.

post necks and neck size

the original poster <

i basicly did that with the high TRT dose of 250

Maintaining my strength and maintaining muscle (might even be gaining quite a bit) on this cut has been easy as shit.

Havent done a true 500mg just test cycle though.

Basicly on TRT for mental gains (wich it has done) and the strength and muscle was secondairy for me, but has helped,

But idk ive read going 500 on your first cycle and then cutting is kind of a waste, idk how true it is,

Im doing the TRT to cut and then going to do a test cycle to gain after im at my goal bodyfat %

and after cycle back on 250

did someone say neck

I finished reading that page EXACTLY BEFORE posting my estrogen question :).

>p.s. low estro fat distribution is much better than high estro. fat hips, ass and legs makes you look like a woman. also, don't be fat.
According to science, lower body obesity PROTECTS organism from diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Literally every research confirms that.

So what's the worst that can happen from letting estrogen go wild? Gender change? I don't care about that, that's a problem with society, not health problem.

Does aromatisation inhibit muscle gains?

I'm going to take your advice. Still, I want to ask this at least out of curiosity:

>Some posters here have been ongoing testosterone users since 2 or 3 years ago.
>This increases health risks dramatically.
Couldn't HCG or Ostarine do this job instead of T?
Doesn't permanent T kill testicles?

xD not bad.
size? yes you have to measure it right now

Are we long lost brothers?

Not exaggerating in the slightest, but when I was in high school and for a couple years after I stole no less than $10,000 worth of food from my local grocery store over 4 years.

It was mostly made to order food that I would either eat at a table and then just leave or take out to go. I'd go for breakfast and dinner almost every day.

Friday nights were steak night and all the cooks knew me, would make giant plates of food for me, $35 meals, and off I'd walk.

Finally got caught walking out with a giant bag of pay by the pound candy and got arrested hahahahaha 50 hours community service and charges were dropped.

I mean all the risks of high e2 are right there

high blood pressure, gyno, enlarged prostate, extreme mood swings, lethargy, insomnia, loss of libido, bloat, floppy dick, etc

you're harming your health a lot more than anything you would gain from your "lower body obesity." also, seriously, it looks terrible on a man. I know because that's what my fat distribution was like as a natty

estrogen is necessary for muscle growth, that's why you don't want to crash it, but there's no benefits muscle wise to high estro.

(again though, don't be fat and don't base your estrogen management on your desire to be fat)

>Couldn't HCG or Ostarine do this job instead of T?
you can but it's fruitless. If you want to go that way then you will not reach big size. What is the point? Instead of going on HCG (expensive) for whole life just to achieve bigger ball sack, why not go on 12 week cycle of test-e and get to your biggest natural size then maintain it for life? you will be bigger and also save money and also deal with less side effect compared to going on HCG your whole life

Also I do not use experimental chemical. I use natural hormone that has been studied for century. No reason to use experimental chemical that is weaker than normal testosterone.

TRT is safe. As long as you donate blood from time to time and manage e2 and do cardio

>I know because that's what my fat distribution was like as a natty
jesus christ, sorry to hear that bro.

this is why we need to preach frauding to some people as an option because for some people it just lets you beat those shit genetics you were born with.

I had a whole new respect for women after experiencing estrogen sides for the first time.

I can't imagine being like that 24/7, I feel bad for them, it's not their fault. Ugly AF

Waste of gear IMO, just keep cutting

No

Also I don't agree with other poster than cruise is dramatically worse for health. I've been on for 2 years and I'm fine. And no T doesn't permanently kill cells lmao

>you can go past your natural limit but you will need to keep readministering steroid to keep it
So I guess this is the answer I was looking for: repeated cycles rather than some permanent maintenance therapy.

Okay, I still have some room before hitting my natural ceiling. Yes, I can lose fat.

>Also I don't agree with other poster than cruise is dramatically worse for health. I've been on for 2 years and I'm fine.
I'll take this into consideration too.

>And no T doesn't permanently kill cells lmao
How do you keep your testicles working despite ongoing TRT?

This mythical "natty limit" is bullshit. And 99% of Veeky Forums isn't even close to this arbitrary number anyways

weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

I get it. Thank you.

Thank you too.

Cool, thoughts so from reading more people say the same. but no harm in asking around.

Rather shock my body and fully see how much il grow with low bodyfat and first time going 500 anyways/

Thanks

>weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
Yes, I used that calculator.

I wasn't completely honest ITT. I was near that limit once BEFORE. Then I lost everything and now I'm building back. I'm half way there. Just not seeing the point to do it naturally again and I expect getting there rather quickly, judging by my natural progress. My real problem is fat, not lean gains. It's not terrible by MY PERSONAL standards (quite lenient) but I wouldn't want to become much fatter.

I don't know maybe;
Apposed to running 250mg test a week
Apposed to running 300mg test a week
Apposed to running 400mg test a week
Apposed to running 600mg test a week

your filenames are an art form in itself

>My real problem is getting fat, not growing muscles.*
Fixed.

HCG I guess. Though I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like they'll shrivel up and fall off if they are suppressed for a while

I'll blast HCG when I come off to get them working again, take a break for a few months and make sure everything is OK, then I'm jumping back on again.

I need to brush up on my PCT research though... this all just off the top of my head.

>take a break for a few months
Break from testosterone?
I thought you stay permanently on low dose T.
Now it seems that you simply repeat cycles instead.
I guess I misunderstood something.

My online vendor claims that their steroids come with a scratch card containing authentication code verifiable at manufacturer's website.

Does it make it 100% trustworthy?

Lol they're just the standard ones from fuskerator or whatever the website is.

I've done one cycle, did PCT, and then I did another blast and decided to cruise afterwards. That was about 2 years ago.

TRT is for life, I'm just blasting and cruising right now and coming off completely just to make sure everything is alright. If it is, then I know I can blast and cruise for as long as I want and come off whenever I want.

I don't HAVE to come off, but like you, I'm not 100% sure of long term test usage so I'm finding out for myself before I decide to stay on forever or not.

All my research indicates starting at 60 mag and working up to 140mcg and do two weeks on two weeks off. I'm on the first off week. Always do it in the morning.