How much carbs do i need to limit to get into keto

How much carbs do i need to limit to get into keto.
I see mostly 20-30 answers but some say as long as it does not go above 50. Just started today and with what is available to me right not can only get to the 35-40 range, will that be good enough?

Oh and that's counting net carbs only

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

wtf his dick is visibly hard

I think it's a party game

WHAT THE FUG poland

bump

bump

its 20g net carbs. sorry for "what is available to you right now you can only get to 35-40" but that isn't keto, it's just a low carb diet. if you're fat adapted (aka been doing keto for month) some people can go up to 50g sometimes and still be in ketosis but for most people it's 20, maybe 30 if you're really active.

gurwa :DDD

Agreed
If he has to ask he'll probably under count as well. 20g

the FUCK is that for a defense: yeah whatever that what I am doing is fucking weird and basically abusive, I've been doing it for many years so it's fine...

I eat 70g, and drop fat really fast. The rest of my diet is basically 100% protein.

t. not natty

its probably just a silly little tradition they will blow out of proportion because "le catholics are ebil child molesters, see its not just the muslims all religion is bad"

a silly little tradition would be them throwing pies in each others' faces, bobbing for apples, licking cream off their own elbows, would you be ok with your child licking the knees of another grown man?

lmao i went to hs in Lubin

what would you consider really active?

SLIGHTLY MORE ACTIVE THAN PRETTY ACTIVE

30 is the ideal amount. And most of your carbs should be coming from greens.
When you are more into it you will be able to do 40-50.

how was the whipped cream there?

Not sure how the rest of you do it but net carbs aren't a thing and you need to stick to 15g carbs TOTAL per day to actively lose fat. You also need to check overall calorie intake just like for any other cutting diet.
Been doing keto for a good while and read up on it. Been experimenting a lot.

>net carbs aren't a thing

>this diet is supposed to be 90% mean and 10% protein powder

Wait you all didn't play licky nicky whippy fun time?

>mean
meat

yeah it is, you dont digest fiber you moron.

Is that a boner??? wtffff

mate he has a very visible boner in the picture

I was in keto for six months before I completely understood the perfection behind it. I do not see any answers satisfactory to my merit so I will answer as best as I can.

Only do keto if you already have a good base of muscle.

Make sure to get every rom you can perfectly even as weight limits depreciate.

Under ten carbs a day is ideal.

Eat way more fat than protein. I used to drink measured heavy whipping cream and it worked to perfection.

Avoid coffee. This is important as your heart adapts to the new diet.

Also no eca stacks for the same reason.

Remember to always prep your meats out beforehand or it becomes too time consuming.

Remember to have fatty nuts and cheese ready to snack on or your sugar/glucose withdrawals will be too strong.

Force feed yourself the correct food in order to stave off binge eating and cravings in general.

Drink at minimal a gallon of water a day.

If you are taking bcaas remember to drink even more water and cut the serving size in half.

For optimal gains run in the morning before your main routine. This is important for cutting fat back while your body burns through the diet.

Ignore any other advice than what I just mentioned here.

It's fucked up, but such "rituals" were normal on school trips and similar stuff in Poland. They called it "kocenie". It's not like he made them lick it out of his dick. Still, you should expect more from a priest.

Or just run a normal diet like any other human being.

If that's a boner he has some monster cock. No homo

good, but lot of leg hair

You also drop your kidney functions really fast?

this
although i have seen some strength gains after i starded keto, been lifting for 3 years (of which 2 years consistent due to army). If that helps.

Hey what is your opinion on keto + IF?

No, i prefer actual science studies. But eating 300g of protein a day will surely fuck your kidneys up

I think you mean pump my kidneys up, brah.

I only wish you the best brah

>This is very disturbing

Lol this is literally straight out of the pedo grooming manual, fucking disturbing.

I'm starting it too, dialed back from 70g carbs down to 30g now. I'm just incrementally reducing them until I get into it, it seems like 20-30 is the amount you need but everyone's body is different.

So far I've been digging the diet though, also feel a hell of a lot better in the mornings now for some reason even though my sleep hasn't changed

It is harder for me. My cravings became too much so I had to start snacking on nuts.

IF does work well with keto though.

Did you do IF for how long and did you try it before keto or during keto?

Is it possible to reach if i do 30 carbs? Also how long doe it take to get jnto it?

bump

How do u know when ur into it?

Litmus test through urine