Gym people

>old man who refers to sets as rounds
>balding guy age 20
>fat guy who wears a sweatshirt to hide his fat (it doesn't work)

>metalhead with band t-shirts and black jeans
>sweaty looking guy who sits next do you while doing cardio despite 20 open bikes with nobody next to them
>fatass "powerlifter" with motivational t-shirt, Supertraining knee sleeves, and duringworkout in a gallon jug squatting 225 at most

>loud insecure manlet
>obese mexican/asian/black lady that does meme lifts but takes up so much room

>guy who virgin walks straight to the squat rack and proceeds to do multiple lift types... with the same bar

i love sessions where i use the same bar for each exercise.

What the fuck is a virgin walk?

if you don't know, you probably do it

>group of teens operating the chest fly machine together and still managing less than me

Explain it. I'm not a virgin by the way

>the 55yo milf who never misses a workout
>the bodybuilder with large headphones who wears a jacket despite being 35ºC outside
>the trannies (legit prostitutes I mean) who only ever train legs and abs

Wh...what's wrong with using the same bar?

If I had to guess, it's probably the hunched over, cross-armed feeble walking

>that spanish looking guy who asks "can we play together?" for "can I work in?"

>jacked homeless guy who lives in the gym

>Skinnyfat who trains regularly and has somewhat decent lifts compared to most in the gym, but never actually physically improves because of a lack of motivation and sleep plus shitty diet.

how many of the trannies have you fucked

t. A virgin

Fuck man why is this thing so popular?
I go to two gyms, one with fratbros and a more ghetto one, the ghetto one is rarely packed so it's nice but if there's 3 people in total there you can bet your ass one of them will be sitting at the lat pulldown machine.

Me.

>that skinnyfat guy with the baggy shorts/t-shirt, glasses, has headphones on, and long hair

>the guy that only ever does chest+ arms
>does dozens and dozens of sets of isolations
>spends less than 20 minutes on the actual bench press
>has a rotating cast of bros that try to keep up with his shitty routine
>they make lmao nogains
I feel embarrassed for all of them. all of that effort and the dude doesn't even bench 2pl8

very accurate

>two skinny guys that I've only seen training chest
>they go through every possible chest exercice, dumbbells, barbells, machines

they're actually kinda strong for their size but why would you just train chest?? also they have the skinniest legs I've ever seen on a human being.

There's two guys at my small local gym who are total curl bros. Nice shoulders, to be honest, but skinny fucking legs.
One tried to squat with just the bar and still had some knee wobble.

I think it's a young chad thing.

>that autist who makes fun of and stares at other people in the gym instead of taking care of his own business and fucking off

I've only seen 3 other people squat in my gym. Most just do hack squat machine then leg extension and curls and call it a day

M8 pls
pls

lel

>tfw beginner and do this
Those racks are empty anyway, most people at my gym are curlbros/machinewhores

>that guy who drinks water in between sets
>that guy who wears headphones
>that guy who doesn't say a word to anyone in the gym
>that guy who goes to the gym alone
>that guy who gets in bed alone

not alot a people squat in my gym also. there this dude doing some sort of cross fit routine who squats 1 pl8 for fucking hundreds of reps with sets of curls and weird ab shit in between. also this girl who is making impressive progress considering she's small as fuck.

That's actually adorable.

i havent seen anyone like this in my gym? Can someone explain this meme please.

:3

>really really smelly treadmill girl

Stop spying on me you sick fuck

I never thought they're real but I recently noticed all the roiding turbo manlets and indian pajeets in polo shirts

I thought it was memes but holy fuck they are 100% legit

>>balding guy age 20
If you're going bald at 20 you have no choice, you have to be fit to have anything resembling a social life.

I figured this out too late.

>that white guy covered with tats and a trendy haircut who wears jordans and a tank top and uses one of those oxygen mask things

Because it makes out of shape dudes that can't actually do pull-ups feel like they're accomplishing something

A month routine of cable rows and face pulls combined with losing 10 lbs would easily get them to that point, but they'd rather fap around on the lat pulldown because it looks cooler.

>Negroes pushing the Prowler Sled outside and blasting ghetto rap music through one of those pill looking speakers.

>"my niggas selling out like roofies"

gr8 b8 m8

>oxygen mask things
i might get one since im moving to china soon

virgin detected

>the ripped Asians who are really nice

>the old black guy who bench 340lbs then proceeds to tell me his life stories after I spot him

>the guy who cuts the side of his shirt out, wears beats phones, and acts like he is the strongest in the gym. Can't squat tho

>my roommates ex gf, who only started going after they broke up and half assez everything with her hamplanet friend

>that weird Asian kid in the sauna who looks at magazines and rips out pictures of the girls and hands you them.

>that one 10/10 girl with the ass that comes in with a massive Samoan dude. Can't figure it out

me too, i always do my rows, deads, and the press with the same bar

only the haitian ones

they make it harder to breath for "high altitude" simulation training, all it would do in china is make you die faster

Literally me.

Yfw the air in China is like 5% oxygen anyway

It's like they've been training with the masks on their entire lives

>that weird Asian kid in the sauna who looks at magazines and rips out pictures of the girls and hands you them.
oh my

You get sailor's rot yet?

im like a baby, im the healthiest human there is

ah guess what I'm looking for is a pollution mask

>girl with butt implants quarter squatting 95lbs in her Beats headphones and snapback with her Skinny Tea bottle.

this is what youll need my guy, i use it when handling noxious chemicals

>that guy with 20" biceps but 12" calves

>College chick doing nothing but 5lb bent over dumbell rows

Defo worth it if homeless.

$30 a month for shower, gym, pool, lounge area. Better than the library desu.

Every girl in my fucking gym at college. I swear to God it's more exercise walking to and from the gym than doing the shit they do.

FUCK OFF!

My gym doesn't have a designated OHP rack so FUCK OFF; I can freely do Squats or OHP if I want to!

I'm not even in a college gym and this shit is STILL there.

DYEL women coming in, curling 5kg weights with awful form, doing stupid rows with weights that don't even look like weights, and walking on the treadmill at a medium-slow pace for the rest of the time.

They don't even sweat, I swear they'd get more gains just walking around the block for an hour.

>that guy that spends over 20 minutes on the bench press

hurry up faggot

I'm not easily triggered, in fact rarely ever, but the other day at the gym some asian chick was hogging the leg press machine, doing 3 minute sets of 20 lbs.

that is literally less than sitting at home and doing body squats. Shit, knee bends. I just wanted to get my leg workout done.

They don't actually care about gains or anything. It's so they can say to themselves and their friends that they go to the gym so they get status points or whatever.

There are males who do the same shit.

DELETE THIS

>the press

Have some respect for The Press™

"i dont want to get all gross and muscly im just toning my muscles"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

actual me here
none, never, have no interest
the ones who look passable are ruined by voice

I live in Rio.

>that old man who just goes to gym for someone to talk to
I was nice for a bit, stopped being so nice, made it obvious that I don't want him to talk to me and now I tell him to fuck off but every night 5 times a week he starts talking about his shitty missing leg

A friend of mine brought one of his friends along to the gym with us the other day. Gym stopped doing that months ago, but let us do it anyway because we've been on the books with them so long.

She's probably about 5'1-2 and weighs about 50kg, at most. She actually wants to put on super muscles, but I think it's just a normal woman thing in the gym to just do whatever you think looks good and not actually follow a plan.

When she told me she wanted muscle I told her she's have to actually tailor her diet to eating protein and actually eat more to gain muscle, and that it would take a long time due to her body size and "metabolism" (I've seen her scoff down twice as much food as me and not gain a single fucking pound), even went through a bunch of exercises like concentration curls, bench, squats etc.

But she just half assed them and did ab workouts and treadmill the whole time.

Women are fucking weird.

>that filename
Getting out ahead of the brapposters.

>At gym with gymbro
>Triceps/Chest day, making all kinds of gains
>Suddenly THAT guy walks in
>Longpants, hoodie, earbuds
>Fucking EARBUDS in a gym that already blasts music
>Goes straight to the squatrack without even warming up
>Starts squatting just the bar (wat)
>Adds some weight and squats like 4-5 times before having to sit down
>Unloads the bar, red as a tomato already
>Starts doing overhead press, with THE SAME FUCKING BAR
>Entiregymstaring.exe
>Does the same shit there, doesnt even use clips
>Gymowner stares at him from the receptiondesk
>Prob wonders if he´s liable if the kid kills himself
>Somehow survives anyways, deloads the bar
>Starts DEADLIFTING WITH THE SAME BAR
>Gymbro just mouthing "what the fuck" and stops in the middle of his set
>Does one fucking set of deadlifts
>Deloads the bar and walks out
>Doesnt even fucking shower
>Comes back a couple of days later IN THE SAME FUCKING CLOTHES

Saw him weighing himself in the gym, fucktard even seemed to GAIN weight LMAO

Haven't been to /ft/ in a while. What is a virgin walk?

>that huge 50 something guy who only uses machines
>that 10/10 chick that does cardio and bodyweight stuff with her overweight friend
>that girl with thicc legs but no ass who half squats low weight high volume in the Smith machine

There is nothing wrong with Pressing in the squat rack if there are other squat racks open.

>>that weird Asian kid in the sauna who looks at magazines and rips out pictures of the girls and hands you them.

>old Asian lady who picks bottles out of the trash can
>dyel 20-something that comes in with all types of gym gear (straps, headphones, altitude mask)
>washed-up dad who wears a lifting belt for EVERY workout EXCEPT squats
>old Asian man in the locker room who spreads his ass cheeks in front of the blow dryer

>girl who looks at me at least 10 times
>manlet who looks at me with agony
>alpha male who shares sets with me
>fatass manlet with tough guy mentality
>your mom who just wants my dick

if you have to ask....

>the guy who doesn't wipe off the gym's squatplug after use

Such bullshit. Veeky Forums memes suck

This is the realest shit

That guy who has a 6 station circuit, including a squat rack, bench and cables.

That fitness model clique that talks shit about everyone, but doesn't put their weights back.

That Asian guy that can't lift as much as you, but you mire anyway for having 5% bf.

No, faggot. I don't sit here and catalogue fucking memes like an autistic brainlet.

I'm surprised he didn't get kicked out for being that reckless. The same bar?! Shit man.

>chubby girl with 2 plate ATG squats
>black dude who lifts with his girl and has her spot for him
>smelly greek/turk that constantly looks like he's about to cry
>DYEL with perfect form who makes progress then stops going for 2 months only to be back to square one (tfw this is me)

>virgin walk
>"people will ask what it means, and I'll call them a virgin!"

good one, user, you're hilarious, boss

>"I'll post something general and vague to make everyone feel bad"

Shall I repeat myself? There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. Pressing. In. The. Squat. Rack.

There.

>Those really nice fat/bear mode guys covered in prison tattoos

I've seen this pasta before...

how do i identify the trannies, i never noticed them

>manlets that lift with gloves

Girls that are 5 10 to 6 feet and deadlift (doesn't even have to be heavy) are more intimidating then this

>That guy who looks like an intermediate lifter but has the calves of a basketball god

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PRESSING IN THE SQUAT RACK