I'm drinking a gallon of milk everyday, but now I can't eat anything. I can only drink the milk

I'm drinking a gallon of milk everyday, but now I can't eat anything. I can only drink the milk.

Is this normal?

bump

Yes, its normal. You just took in a shit ton of calories.

unfortunately, it means he won't gain weight.

No you retard, you're supposed to drink the milk after your meals

>a gallon of milk everyday
Why would you do this?

He got memed

considering i gained weight eating 1100-1500 calories before and i'm only used to having a 1000 a day i think my body is just getting used to it

Doesn't he have common sense? It doesn't take a genius to figure out how stupid this is.

So you were gaining weight but you decided to drastically up your calories because why? Your body will just adapt to it and good luck breaking weight plateus when you are already consuming 4000+ calories.

at 6"1 145 pounds with a monster metabolism i think it's better for my body to be used to 2400 calories a day rather than 1000. the only reason i gained weight with less than 2000 is because of medications i take. some online calculator told me i won't even gain weight unless i have 3,100 calories a day

>monster metabolism i

Those calculators are mostly BS and don't account for things like the innitial shock your body has from exercise and the amount of water you retain. Don't raise your calories until you stagnate. When you stagnate add a sandwich or two.

Buddy, just stop.
Dairy literally causes cancer.

>me 2yr ago eating 800 calorie a day
>get on gomad
> >2400 calories
>shit and throw up alot
>few months later get used to it
>start eating food aswell as gomad

now im on 4000 a day and its not even hard anymore

Isn't it weird to be breastfeeding when you're not a baby? And especially from another species? Wtf man

You're supposed to eat 36 hard boiled egg whites and wash it down with the milk.

holy fuck i didn't realize how many shitposters were active here

>monster metabolism

i haven't been throwing up or shitting alot but so far i can't eat ANYTHING while doing gomad

MILK DRINKIN'