youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

MANLETS ABSOLUTELY AND UNIRONICALLY BTFO BY GIRLS

Remember, if you are less then 6' you are the king of manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651
height-converter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw 6'2
>tfw doesn't count 'cause I'm in Norway and it's completely average.

fug

>guy is shorter than me and they thought he was 6 ft
does this mean I can claim 6'1?

I'm 6'2 in Croatia and I see more and more younger girls tower over me even without heels.

when will lanklets learn that women love handsome big dicked manlets?

Studies show that 77% of women who marry lanklets cheat on their husbands with manlets who have big dicks. I have the study right here in my hands to prove it.

>Checked the comments >Majority are buttmad saying the girls are all ugly and shallow

When will they ever learn?

? who cares lol. im 5'8 and still pick up u just have to approach more and more girls. because if 1/20 girls want to fk u and u only approach like 1 girl a week ur shit outta luck for half a year but if u ask 100 in a week ur gonna get 5 numbers and then its ur pick

Can't watch video. What is it?

>tfw 6'1'' manlet

>2:50
>what advice would you give shorter guys
>be yourself and be confident

>asks girls if manlets can get hot girls
>they answer no
>asks for optimal height, average answer is 6'+
>asks girls would they date a handsome/good personality manlet or a less handsome less personality tall guy
>most answer tall guy

and she laughs so you can clearly see she doesn't believe that

Thanks for the reply, my dude.

1/10 made me reply

hva? er 190 og er hoyere enn 95% av alle de jeg ser rundt om kring i Oslo

Thanks for the (you) my dude

Is they're any chance of growing a few inches if I'm 18 and 10 months?

I'm 6'4" and want to reach 6'6" if possible (the height of a standard bong door)

My mum is 6', grandad is 6'7", 16yo brother is 6'5". My dad is 6' though

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651

I already do most of them. I didn't have anywhere near enough sleep growing up which is why I'm shorter than I should be

(manlets reading this, 6'6" is not tall it's exceptionally tall dont kill yourselves)

Is this what ugly lanklets believe?

>Shit face
>Horrible personality

A- at least I'm tall, rite fit?

6'6" is too tall, you won't be aesthetic

that's just what the girls in the video said..

ugly lanklet > "sexy" manlet

>tfw
>6
>wear sole lifts to be 6'2

I know most people (including girls) think that, but when I see the rest of my family they look ridiculously top tier.

That's shooped, I can tell as I've seen many shoopes in my days

look at all the buttmad manlets in the comment section of the video ROFLCOPTER

>any advice for short guys
>wear heels

l m a o

lol, who is that?

Iron man

Manlet man

You know what i call guys under 6 feet? Just friends.

jesus fucking christ does he not realize how fucking ridiculous he looks

And it still looks like hes standing on his toes inside the boots

There's no way he thinks this looks good

tiptoeing is the most pathetic shit

Anyone who believe this shit video is totally retarded, the guy from the video only show the most retarded idiots he could find, there are a lot of people that are not like those stupid bitches,

sorry my english

im 5'9 and i get every girl i fucking want every friday night

im 25 yo, not fit or fat, just normal, im funny and a bit handsome but not much, im honest and i like to talk to others

never get any comment about my height ,i think 5'9 is the perfect height, not short or tall, is perfect

stop being idiotic and falling for the memes

Damn, I'm 5'9", which google says is his height.

He looks ridiculously fucking short in that picture though. I've always been super skinny and I don't think I'd look that tiny next to that woman.

He really should wear a tighter suit though. Slim guys look good in tight clothes, baggy just looks shitty.

>im 5'9 a
>I get every girl i fucking want

Google always lies about athletes and actors' height.

Robert Manlet Jr. is really closer to 5'7

god you are pathetic and retarded, yes thats fucking true, i dont know in your stupid US country how shit work but here in spain or france i have no problem, its fucking easy for me and im just normal and my friends also who are like 5'6

Fuck these self entitled sluts who think they deserve anything because daddy spoiled them into getting anything they want. They're gonna get a reality check when they hit their 30s and no one wants them anymore.

MGTOW is the way to go.

>spain

Well now I believe you. Spanish girls are all short, round and ugly and fuck anything.

no, that meme was in the 90s maybe, now they are all taller like 5'7 or 5'6

there have been night that i have fucked girls taller than me like 6'0 with heels and i didnt have any problem, just like any other girland my 5'6 friend also and he is not handsome, just random

I was in spain a holy shit what a different culture. They are just so open sexually and they fuck literally all the time.

Too bad the girls were not really good looking on average.

>im 5'9
>not short or tall

They're talking about short guys. Actual short guys.

Espanhol de merda

I've been wondering about that for a while. Do they count shoe height or something? I'm short, and I wish I was taller, but I'm not gonna lie and tack on 2 extra inches just because I'm like 5'11" in shoes.

You seem to be right though. The Internet is telling me he's likely below 5'8".

I'm not sure what goes through people's minds with this though. It's like claiming you have a 9" dick to a girl you're about to sleep with, and then when you drop your pants it's only 4". All you're doing is embarrassing yourself more.

Can't blame them for finding certain things attractive. It sucks for short guys like myself, but if it's any consolation, women tend to be terrible at height / size estimates.

This is especially true with dick sizes. Every girl wants to claim they've had a guy with 10", but that would require them to have slept with the top 1% of the 1% of guys. In other words, it's not quite as important as they make it seem number wise, you just need to be taller than the woman.

anyone else hate this guy

girls are really good looking here in all EU and spain or france too and too much

US looks very shit then

oh sorry then, how short, 5'5 ?

kill your self pls

> is ok if women do it but not men

Idiot, some men with lifts see theirself better like peole who wear a toupee or some kind of clothes or anything to look better, if they see theirself better and are happy that ok then

Height seems to matter less in Catholic countries.
In Med Europe, for example, height is a non-issue and it's easy to see same height couples or couples where the girl is taller.
Same goes for Latin America.

They probably do, and RDJ likes to wear platform shoes and high heels like in this pic

To be fair, women are terrible with measurements. You could be 5'10 and tell womyn you're 6" and most won't question it

Chupe meu pau

Women wear high heels to show off their asses. It's not so much about the height as it is about elevating their features to appear more sexual.

Why are you getting so salty at me? I'm short too, but I'm not a faggot who lies about my height.

sorry, men and women see themselves better with lifts, it stylized the body a lot, try it

>
I'm not sure what goes through people's minds with this though. It's like claiming you have a 9" dick to a girl you're about to sleep with, and then when you drop your pants it's only 4". All you're doing is embarrassing yourself more.

no
if you see youlself better that is a good thing, nothing more, just like clothes or toupee or glasses or contact or anything, if you like it then ok, if not dont, there is no more,

Oh, you're a eurofag, okay, now it makes sense.

I bet you also think turtleknecks and skirts look good on men.

>always felt like a manlet
>watch this video
>all girls unanimously think his height is a good height, they all think he's 6'
>tfw 5'10

nice

Don't forget the purse

>Tfw he is not even 5'11 and is considered tall
>Is this manlet thing a meme?

how short are these fucking girls? he was only 5'10 and was towering over them
i'm 6'4 and would have towered him

5"6 and just turned 19 welp boys time to neck myself.

what is the metric cut off for manlet status?

height-converter.com
Please learn to use google.

European cut off is different from american cutoff user

less handsome =/= ugly

if he specifically said ugly their answer would be different

>believing what women say

maybe we should cook, clean, become femisinsts, give single moms a chance, always be kind and caring to women and remember never to hurt their feeling too! give them money and always buy them drinks!

if a women says so then it must be true! women are expects at knowing what they want!

6'3 reporting in

seriously would fucking suck to be below 6'
also holy shit Veeky Forums made me realize how insecure some guys are about height

it's pretty easy to become incesure about something when people on Veeky Forums keep blasting you for something you can't change and find ways in all mediums to make you feel inferior everyday

back to r9k buddy

yeah height and dick size seem to be pretty similar in that way

>tfw chink
>tfw i will never grow past 5'9
just fucking end it

why are you telling me to go back to Veeky Forums when we're already on it?

Unless you get lucky like Yao Ming

New manlet chart

the tallest one in my family is my dad who is 5'10 MAX

Is 6'1" (185cm) a good height in America?

I have never met anyone taller than 6'2"-6'4" that was a skeleton freak

As long as you're 5'10" and above I think it's fine. I'm 5'9", and don't think it's that huge of a deal. Many of the things they say on Veeky Forums are just flat on wrong, it's just like with dick size where every guy claims he's 9"+, a lot of it's just bullshit.

For instance, women aren't anywhere near as tall as Veeky Forums acts like they are. Average in America is 5'4". Average white male is 5'10". Height is good, and women definitely want men to be taller than them, but they also aren't too good with telling how tall someone is. Just like with dick sizes, women often overestimate. The same way a 6" dick gets called a 7 or 8, they'll call a 5'10" guy 6'.

Manlet stuff is shitposting, the same way if you can't lift a truck your first day of lifting then you're never gonna make it.

RIP the english language