You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves

t. OP

pls don't hurt me senpai

>I'd have your windpipe crushed
Uh oh! I need that!

what are you like 5'6?

also if that's your face just give up man, you will never truly make it

Your sister is pretty.

yeah, but could you jerk each one of us off? bet no, you fucking fag

your daughter is very beautiful. is she still virgin?

your style says frat boy at his 6th spring brake
but your face says 49 year old unemployed date rapist

It's pretty obvious fitness should be dedicated 99% towards MMA because spending even 10 seconds on the internet makes it obvious everyone is walking around with a barely contained dream of killing everyone.

Case in point: OP.

Might as well just hit the bag and be ready to trash people, because even if you have no intrinsic desire, other people think it would be cool as fuck to wreck you for no reason.

i like to think of myself as both

I dare you go out of your parents basement and tell that to the first black man you see in the street.

>Implying being a date rapist isn't a full time job

I would ride away on my bike

Are you a skinnyfat kung fu master? Attacking me wouldn't go well for you.

t. ccw in a stand your ground state.

Nothing personell, child

Nice b8 faggot

You don't train, you're not intelligent and you're more than likely insecure and incompetent at most aspects of life.

If you'd like I'll let you give blonde there my number. I can show her what it's like to have a man in her arms and between her legs.

Is there anything about that you or her disagree with. Lemme know so we can work it out

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

We've got a manlet on our hands here boys. Fuck off nigger

How come so many people fell flr this shit

I've not seen this before so I'm going to assume it's an attempt to create original copypasta.

It's not great desu - A bit short and blunt. Borrows too much from the "what did you just say about me...." pasta from /b/ but with none of the prose.

Also slightly like English isn't your first language, unless that was intent, in which case you get some marks for adding very subtle surreal element.

I live in a constitutional carry state. Come on.

>OP actually thinks about this shit