Who here crossfit to meet grills?

>drive by crossfit on way to gym
>See a room filled of nothing dressed thicc girls.
>Tell my self, join
>still havent.

Anyone got any experience with it? Is it worth it for social gains.

Im 29 now, none of my friends are into fitness but 1, 80% of them are married now with kids.

I need new more friends and want a fit gf.

wudya think?

>crossfit

I have considered going to a crossfit gym purely to do cardio and meet girls.

Think it is worth it?

>basketball shorts

>sleeping

>water breaks

>nigger service is out order

>speaking the phonic jew

>@$&%^{%}>^]£€

>incrediburrrrrr

All memes aside, what is the issue with cross fit? I've been here for years and I've head nothing but hate for it.

Assuming someone does crossfit with proper form and doesn't brag about it, what 's the problem?

>crossfit
>proper form
Good one there buddy. Don't link me Klokov doing crossfit, he used to be an olympic weightlifter with incredible discipline and coaching who trained all his life. The casual mortal does not compare in anything to him.

Crossfits aren't created equal. You pay them to become an affiliate and that's it. For all the success stories there are just as many people out there learning haste over proper form, getting hernias and fucking up their shoulders and backs

>not tipping the receptionist

>drinking pre-workout

I'm doing crossfit and it's not as bad as people on here think. In fact, it's pretty awesome. I used to hate on crossfit just like every other Veeky Forumsizen but then I checked it out.
I used to think that I have good form but my form's definitely better now. there's trainers who actually know their shit and correct your form.
it's also easier there to make friends than at the gym.
I do miss going to the gym and CF is expensive as fuck but I'd say it's worth it.
just check out a crossfit studio and see if it's the right thing for you

you met people you actually go out with outside of CF?

This. Did it for a year and it was a great experience. It all depends on the instructor. Make sure they aren't a complete fucktard, concentrate on good form, and don't worry about going too fast even though it's timed.

>̵̴͕̬̼͓͈̫ͦ̐ͩ̃̑ͩ̅̿ͭ̚̕͟͞w̵̯̦͍̦̗̥̳͉͎̿͊͗ͪ̈̈̐̓ͧ̋ͤ͋͞o̧̼̺͔͐̐͗̏̀͠ŗ̸̸̛͓̭̖̙̥͒͌̾̃̈́̈́͒̈̂͌ͅķ̸͖̺̗͓͖͇̹̳̖̥͎̗̳͇̮̣͉̘ͯͣ̾̈́͊̽̈́̋ͯ̉ͪ͑̊̎̆͋͢͡i̧̪̗̞̯̭̼͒ͬ̉̓͗ͪ̄̀ͯ̀̔̀͂͑̌̐̒ņ̵̴̹̲̳̫̭̬̳̦̺̯̪̥̪̦̫͇͎̻̀̆͆̀͂ͬ̊̌ͭ͊̓̍͊ĝ̨̬̟̳̦͉̙̥͖̰̰̳͚̥̗̾ͩͨ̎̾͋̃̏ͭͪ͌̀ͅ ̞̻͚̣̣͎͓͚̟̺̒̑ͫͨ͆̉̈́̽̓͗̓ͬ̇ͪ͂͡͝o̶̫̲͍̞̼͍͓͔̩̩̣̟̟̹̠͕͆̍̈́̔̊͊̇ͫͪ̌́̋ͪ́́̚̚͢͝u̶̷̱͓͕̣̪̭̠̭̭̩̪̤̜ͫ̀̌͛̊ͣͨ͒ͣ͆͛̈́͛͊̈ͨ́t͈̘̼͎̟̺̤̲̯ͮ͋̂ͮ͟͞

>w-working

>coaching is injury tier at worst, average tier at best
>ton of soccer mom middle age women
>bunch of people who act like it's a religion
>cost is around 150-250 a month
>bunch of rich snobs cn be found there
>treat it like a social club
>actual crossfit games athletes don't do pure crossfit
>doing snatches and deadlifts for time

If you want a tough workout, go do a navy seal or marine style program from someone with decades of training experience. If you want to get strong, do a strength program from someone with decades of experience. If you want to become a great at a sport, go to someone with decades of experience.

Lots of idiots doing stupid shit and getting hurt. Veeky Forums hates it because it's not powerlifting, just look at all the hate anything but BB/PL gets here.

....look up elgintensjty and watch his vids

>pay the ludicrous fee
>go to their class every 3 mo when Im deloading
>easily snatch 265 cj 345 while squatting in the 400s for reps and benching 300s for reps
>I end up getting clientele from this process rather than girlfriends

its the idea of doing 0 programming and also incorporating speed in a technique needed workout

the new "17.1" is hundreds of dumbbell snatches for TIME

they rush snatch form and then do box jumps

the people who die from it are hilarious

how much money you making as a PT, how did you start.

Give some tips.

pls be honest, this is an user board. Eventho ur a tripfag

>shitty crossfit gym near me
>it's pretty cheap just to use the weights, no classes
>platforms, benches and squat racks
>people do constantly suggest ways to snap your shit up while you're working out though
>scantily clad qts galore.
>holy fucking shit is everyone annoying though

Just put a camera outside it or something

fuck man I have one right next to me but its classes only, I would love to do my own thing in there its an awesome space