Balding bro here, how to make sick hair gains?

Balding bro here, how to make sick hair gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MSHwKzi.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't, it's genetic.

Propecia, although there can be sexual side effects.

Rogaine.

Or hair plugs. Go Fue, if you go that route.

Good luck, balding bro.

i.imgur.com/MSHwKzi.gifv

I'm taking saw palmetto, biotin, using nizoral, and limiting faps. no idea how much it is helping

this is just sad desu
(balding at 30 myself, so no hate for him)

Yeah I look a lot like this guy but with hair down to my collar bone. Takes absolutely zero effort and I get constant compliments on it

sorry bros

idk i had a full head of hair until i was 27 and started immunosuppressants for crohns disease and it all started to fall out - i just shaved it and called it a day, dont get caught up on it

why not just use propecia user?

Gain height
Hit the weights

Best we got

27 y.o

Currently on minoxodil and Finasteride

Been on Fin for a month no sexual problems

I took Minox before and it worked then I got cocky and stopped using it and my hair went back to shit

Hair is overrated.
Just go completely shaven

blasting test tren and NPP

hair is falling out

using minoxo and nizoral. Once I stop NPP I'll cop some fin.

hows it helping m8

Creatine is the way. No more balding, breh.

I can tell the minoxidil is working bc baby hairs are growing in, but it takes at least 3 months for fin to start showing a difference from what I'm told...

You can go to r/tressless on reddit and see a ton of peoples results, everyone there is a paranoid old fuck though so it gets real weird real quick

You can either start taking propecia to maintain your current level of baldness indefinitely but lose your libido, get hair follicle transplant (expensive, painful etc.) or just nut up and shave your head.

+1 for Rogaine/Regaine, the active ingredient is minoxidil fyi, search for that, there are cheaper brands out there

Don't shave it, be proud of your male genes.

Finasteride

what kind of product and technique to get this hair?

Mine is just as long and straight

>21 and bald

>Not facing nature with self respect
just shave it if it bothers you, don't bother with product; it'll eventually catch you.

The big three for the rest of your life:
Finasteride, Ketoconazole and Minoxidil

nothing else is proven to work, don't waste your money on lazers, crystals, potions or gimmicks

I've seen that nettle is supposed to regulate the DHT production like fin

Might try, it's dirt cheap so there's not much to lose