LINK JUST'D

For real... like when moon?

Under what circumstances should we have this price?

Do I sell or what? I want to believe, user...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i c wut u did again user... heh

people still talk about this dead coin?

Shitcoin

>shitcoin 2.5x ICO price

u guiz got op all wrong.. U not seeing his riddle

>conference - Link down
>good news - Link down
>do nothing - Link down

It's like you want to lose money by buying it

nobody in my family gives a single fuck about technlogy

>muh wageslip

well guess what motherfuckers we are gonna make it with chainlink

it's revolutionary and bridging old tech to new tech is what gonna demmolish enitre industries and speed up the whole "automation" process..

you wagecucks still believe you have a comfy jobs answering phones or working in admin??/

guess what, sergey will put you out of your fucking miseries

wait till segwitx2

LINK gonna be sub 1000 sats

When it hits coss I'll buy all your bags don't worry

Am I really the only one that noticed what he did lmfao

even die hard LINKies say LINK won't moon until like late 2018 / early 2019. lol

I never even considered how many useless shits this will put out of work, how many human resources will no longer be needed to push papers and make phone calls.

Two birds with one stone!

>this just reinforces the likelihood of adoption because it reduces hr costs significantly

Please explain to a brainlet the joke

segwit2x can choke on my fat, meaty cock, nothing can stop the LINK TRAIN

First letter of each sentence... OP probably sitting on a gold mine of link.

Ah, you have a good eye

om nom nom

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc

Watch these 2 vids. If you can't compherend the intellect behind this kid, and whats hes doing. Sell, you never were supposed to make it anyway.

Don't expect 2x gains in 2 days. See the bigger picture idiot.

FUCK I wanna believe I really do

I'm FOMO'ing hard with this being super cheap at the moment

shill me some more user. I'm one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break.

Don't buy unless you understand why it's valuable and how it's used. LINK is not for the casual buyer. It's a long long term hold.

Not him but I'm gonna spend the next year slowly buying a bit each month (maybe ~$500).

Sergey will either make me rich or send me to the poor house.

Just fucking sell already. If you’re going to be shitting up this board all day with this, you people obviously don’t believe in the long term project. It’s been less than a fucking month. You will not be in “lamboland by EOY.” Most of the fucktards on this board who hold link have enough for “Corolla land” when this moons which might not happen for a couple years or never. Just fuck off. God, it is so annoying. Stop fucking checking the charts every second wondering when you get your lambo. Either sell, swing trade, or hold.
T.hodling 80k

The product exists.

The product works.

The product provides an ideal solution to a modern problem without replacing or otherwise disrupting archaic systems into which the financial institutions are already heavily invested.

The product has the potential through the efficiency & automation which it introduces to literally decimate the drone workforce currently required to handle such common tasks as inter-institutional transfers et al, thereby saving these corporations billions of dollars in unnecessary wages.

The product will literally be the key to the vast majority of financial transactions, including the payment of dividends.

>have you seen that infographic showing all money in the world being dwarfed by dividends?

If you HODL for a couple of years, you might not be Rothschilde rich, but you will be able to afford a house and a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of your life without working rich.

>t. 20k link hodler

Why didn't you sell the news user?????

FUD

shut up pajeet

>nobody in my family gives a single fuck about technlogy
nice just sold 100k family members