Insecurities

What part of your body are you most insecure about?

For me it's definitely my small hands. They aren't anything extremely bad like smaller than a woman's but most guys have bigger hands than me.

Not insecure about any part of my body

Wow, good for you, i'm jealous.

There are solutions you know.

My loose skin and uneven breasts. I'm considering surgery

except your small weewee

Don't be jealous! I'm a 5'8" skinny fat skele and go to the gym with big guys. I am also a low weight baby and don't care!

>For me it's definitely my small hands.

M-mr. President?...

It's good to not care

Yes I agree. Instead of worrying about what other people think I can focus on my lifts and improve myself. Feels good.

FUCK
my hands are the hands of a goddamn toddler
My children will never be athletes because of my hand genetics

My dick

Although it's not a bad size when I was circumcised as a baby the skin fused in some places causing skin bridges. It's just kinda weird looking like it's chained up I need to have it operated on but being that I'm in college right now it's outta my price range.

Just kinda bothers me when I have to bring it up.

C H E S T
H
E
S
T

My fucking ears man. As soon as I get the money I'm getting surgery for sure

Aren't you supposed to be building a wall faggot ?

Curved cock
Weird teeth
Big thighs (working on it)

Sounds tough, glad i wasn't circumsised

my fucking ugly face, chest and too small arms

teeth wrists dick(look and size) hair on my hands pores on my nose

Extremely small wrists (19cm)

my penis

do you work out?

teeth

want to get braces, but Im 21 so I cant get them on the NHS :(

Acne and small hands.
My hands are the same size as every other girl friend I've compared hands to.
Then again, small hands allow me to play guitar a lot easier.
My shoulder and back acne are terrible though. It makes me not want to wear tank tops and shit.

small hands.

once a middle school teacher told me i had "piano fingers"

>small hands
>weak chin
>wide hips
>pectus/flared ribs combo
[spoiler] >5'9" [/spoiler]

Yes.

my fugly face
>tfw no matter how hard you lift, you will never be able to reach a level where women won't look away with disgust in their eyes the moment they see you

Teeth and wrists.

On the other hand, I have some great hands, the smoothest I've ever felt, even comparing them to girls.

My dick.
>tfw 7"x5.25" but still really insecure because of one particular ex

I dont give a fuck

Besides the fact that I'm still DYEL as fuck? The things that I can't fix are:

>My small dick
>My small wrists
>My butt ugly face

My motherfucking wide face. I'd literally be an 8 or a 9 if it wasn't for my face being so fucking wide. And there's no surgery to make your face less wide either. I look like an uglier Paul Dano. Fuck this gay earth.

>small hands

Don't worry bout it user, you can still make it

btw those crying about small wrists, can make great visual improvements by wearing a watch and or a bracelet. Makes your wrist + forearm look bigger

>all these hands/wrist complaints
God damn Trump stop samefagging

>wide hips
>small ribcage and shoulders
>big legs

It's hard to be Veeky Forums when instead of wearing clothes to accentuate your form you have to wear clothes to hide it

God my body is so fucking deformed and ugly I think I messed up with hormones

What'd she do? You're average / slightly above average on girth, and definitely above average on length.

>5 inch dick if measuring generously ;_;

a-at what age do dicks stop growing? maybe I still have hope ;_;

I have size 6 feet :(

I think they usually stop growing pretty early on into puberty. How often do you masturbate? I suggest only measuring if you're super turned on. It's not gonna gain you a whole inch or anything, but you can get some extra length / girth if you're not truly fully erect.

I'm 5'9". Girl I know that's 5'4 had the same hand size as me.

whew

kek i bet she has a big dick

Hair can be a bit too poofy sometimes

That's about it

american health care

I'm a 6'2 and have a good looking body because muh African genetics but have the teeth of a fucking jack o' lantern

dick

>5x4.5

seriously hate having a little dick so much lads. big dicked lads you have no idea how good you have it. it's like the one body feature where it's still socially acceptable for women and men to joke about it.

my waist and moobs, it has gotten better though, the eternal cut is almost over

That just means your fingers are long

??? My wrists are like 6 inches or so but with bigger forearms, you look more aesthetic. The smaller the better, in terms of aesthetic purposes. Look at Frank Zane or Zyzz.

yeah I have relatively small wrists too, but I don't mind it. Makes my hands and forearms look bigger as you said.

Mirin positivity

My left ear, which has been closed since birth and forces me to use a hearing aid since I'm partially deaf because of it.

I hate looking at myself because I almost feel like my face is "crooked" since I basically have like half an ear on my left side. The left side of my face looks very "flat" for lack of a better word since my ear is pressed against the side of my head, and my right ear is normal but again, I have to use a hearing aid.

When I was 8, I actually had a piece of my rib removed and attached to my ear to give it an appearance of looking somewhat normal. It looks nothing like normal, and has always been a source of low self esteem for me. Because of it, I rarely ever approach attractive women because I think I look like a freak. My current girlfriend says it's not really noticeable unless you focus on it, but to me that's like when your mom calls you handsome; it doesn't count.

Pic related - I would say I look somewhat like number 2.

I dated a bro with a fucked up ear, but it was the opposite problem-- the canal was super wide and the ear was deformed around it-- He was deaf out of it, and while it bothered him, it never hindered his looks.

I don't know about others, but I wouldn't worry about it hurting your chances of getting laid, at least. Wrestling taught me a lot about fucked up ears, and at least your condition wasn't brought on from being smashed across a mat for too many years.

Hang in there, and if it really worries you, consider growing out your hair to cover it.

I have a really uneven face.

Acne made it worse, but my eyes are too close together, and my lips slant down to the left more than the right.

Inverted nipples. Makes me look even more overweight. Also I'm slightly overweight, so throw that on the list.

Started wearing clark desert boots as a style change 2nd year uni now its my shoe of choice, but cant go back to converses because people might point out im really short

My main concern is my fat. But I think all fatty's (and some ex fatties) will be insecure about that.

The other one is my dick. It's thick as hell, but only 6 and a half inches. On a 6'4 guy like me it seems really tiny.

I have big hands though. Glad to see people care about their hand size on this board

she's small and flat as a board.

literally a loli

I have a very large nose. It's my most prominent feature, but I think it's what sets me out from the rest

My face

most dudes with gyno have bigger tits than me but I'm otherwise built like a fridge. My body is more like a feminine man than a woman.

I just want to be hot eye candy for my bf to show off but no matter how thin/fit i get I perpetually feel like I'm somehow letting him down.

L

OO

NNN

DDDD

OOOOO

NNNNNN

My dick. It''s above average length, but that doesn't make me feel different. I can hardly take a bath in my locker room with men beside me.

My acne. I have it on my back as well.

Thanks brotha, I appreciate it. Funny you mention growing out your hair - I had my hair super long for the longest time and only when I got to college did I cut it really really short, which was difficult for me.

The problem with my insecurity is that I am my biggest enemy. Girls have called me cute, given me their numbers and I've always made some excuses for them: they were drunk, they'll change their minds, they're desperate, etc. Frankly, when even a remotely attractive woman is around my area, I pretty much ignore them or act friendly with them with the idea that I have literally 0% chance of dating/fucking them...all the girls I've slept with have literally made the first move because I was too insecure to ever make the first move.

Appreciate the reply though. I'm definitely still working on it.

My dick
My height
My nose
I can get a nose job, but there is no way to fix other 2, no matter how hard i try. Its fucking unfair

literally all my visible fat is on my sides. went from between organs to my mfing sides. makes me mad, like i wouldnt mind if it was evenly distributed but my 10-12% only went to my sides.

My strange coloured tongue

jack off with the other hand to fix curvature, also when flaccid place it in the opposite direction of where it normally rests

Never measured my dick its about the length of the newer iphones, but im 6'5" so grills expect my wenor to be yuuuge feelsbadman

>teeth are slowly starting to yellow from all of the coffee

fuck fucking FUCK

I'm like a B+ in every way except hair, which is a different kind of B(alding).
I can't pick any one part of my body that I could change to look good or great.

I look alright and people give me attention, but then some guy comes along who's an A and just outclasses me.

Nose. Have a good jaw, very high cheeckbones, hooded eyes and generally even face but nose drips too low and is way too long from the sides. Going to get surgery for it once I actually have money, currently poorfag

smooth hands is bad idiot
you want hard hands, and size/bones/proportions are more important than texture anyways

XD Drumpf lol

Probably gut. I've lost 40 pounds in the last 10 months or so, but I still got a little gut going on. Also I'd half say my dick. I bounce between 6 and 6 1/2 normally, but sometimes it doesn't even break 6 and it sucks. it also doesn't help that I have big hands, so it just looks kinda eh in comparison. It's probably all in my head but it still sucks.

My wrists and forearms have always been very small, despite my forearms being relatively strong. Also my teeth, I'm missing the teeth that separate your canines from your front teeth on both sides. Nobody says they notice, but it bothers me.

My height
>5'9
I am 18 tho with shit posture which I am trying to improve. I hope to grow taller by 21. Girls shouldn't be taller than me in heels.

>weighed 260lbs going in to highschool
>currently weigh 173.4lbs as of 5 minutes ago
>6'1
>still have a lot of fat on my chest, no gyno, just fat
>have been cutting off and on for ~3 years straight, have made barely any strength gains because I am deathly terrified of becoming fat again
>would rather look anorexic than overweight

I am resolving to becoming waif-like
The years of being obese as a child, it has left my mind scarred. I can't handle it, not again, never again.

My parents always say that they are worried about me, that I don't eat enough, and that I look thin. My ex-girlfriend (I broke up with her since I didn't want to continue racemixing) said she was worried about me always dieting.

Dunno man, I have objectively high bodyfat%, I wish people would keep their uneducated opinions to themselves.

sometimes I become more accepting of my body, that it looks normal, but then I'll see myself in the mirror whilst bending over, see all the fat hanging off me, and lose another 5ish lbs before starting the cycle over.

I wish I didn't have pseudo-breasts. I almost wish that I had breast tissue, so that I could rationalize getting surgery. But I don't it's literally just fat cells, there is no tissue there, I can push my finger through my nipple and feel my ribs.