Russell Brand

>Russell Brand
>Slept with 1000+ women
>Slept with 20 women a week consistently
>9 women in one night
>Kate Moss
>Katy Perry
>Teresa Palmer

Develop your personality, confidence and sense of humour, women give minimal fucks about your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zzYbz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surely it's his confidence and personality, and NOT the fact that he's a famous douchebag.

I'm 5'5"

he also has a small dick, even dicklets have it good.

>be very rich and be famous women give minimal fucks about your body.

fixed it for you.

>why lift when you could be a charismatic millionaire?

shit why didn't i think of that

>How can wealthlets even compete?

No,
>Develop your bank account, income, and financial status, women give minimal fucks about your body.

Lol he has things going for him
>FAME
>Money
>Good face and hair
>Good bod, he's naturally skinny which is good for normies

and on top of that is the good personality, you idiot

My sympathies.

Do women actually find him attractive? He's ugly as fuck, and I've found him to be nothing but obnoxious whenever he's in a movie.

I'm not big on celebrities in the first place, but he seems like he'd be a shitty person to meet in general. If it was someone who was actually good at something, then it might make sense, but he just seems like a guy with shitty genetics who inexplicably got rich.

I get that money is great and all, but what about the other celebrities who already have money? Does he help them get parts or something? All of those women are now immensely less attractive to me now that I know they slept with him.

he's at least a 7, someone looked exactly like him in school and he too was also 6'2 or whatever the fuck Russell is

it's both

>charismatic
Huh?

proofs?

imgur.com/a/zzYbz

>Katy Perry

She is most likely easy as fuck because she's an ex bible basher rebelling against her parents.

>Develop your personality, confidence and sense of humour, women give minimal fucks about your body.
But I give a fuck about my body and I seldom give a fuck about what women give a fuck about. You sure you're in the right board, friendo?

Fuck he looks like Weird Al

>Teresa Palmer
OK jelly a little bit

>don't waste time lifting bro just be a famous millionaire