we are the early adapters

We want normie money right?

>boomer opens IRA
>moves $250k retirement into it
>2 years go by
>now is worth $50 million
>tells you that you could be wealthy too if you just worked harder

DELETE THIS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why do you think they are targeting old fucks? This is an advertisement who's target audience is geriatrics. Lets ask why. These old fucks will put money into this, die before cashing gains, and there will be a clause that the coins go to the company. we're fucked.

FUCK

kek

Welcome to the stage of the cycle in which we'll experience the strongest growth. Hopefully you've been in a while stocking up.
Making crypto go mainstream is EXACTLY what we want to happen if you intend to get rich.

They can't keep getting away with this

We're smart money for sure guys. This is definitely not a bubble

Drop a fucking link to the video

inwest in $espers on yobit today dears, best coin today make you many wealthy. everybody becoming rich join now

w-we are the early adopters

Waiting for segwit, then I'm going to sell. This is the end. Our memes predicted this.

Is that rand paul?

I-Isn't this a good thing?

based ron paul

google is your friend faggot

FYI that's fucking Ron Paul.
>Ron Paul is a spokesman for a crypto IRA.
And guess what? This company is a subsidiary Goldco, which offers precious metals IRAs.

When the shoeshine boy tells you how to make money, it's time to sell.

NO
AMAZON RUMOR
BUY
KEEP BUYING
SEGWIT FORK FREE MONEY
KEEP BUYING DON'T SELL

No... no no no please no no nono please I am no where close to being done accumulating please... save me please just 1 more year please thats all I ask please PLEASE

It's going to last longer than that.

CALL A FRIEND

MAKE YOUR MOTHER BUY A BTC

WE NEED TO TOUCH 6000 TOMORROW

JUST
DIE
ALREADY

>According to coinira.com

>pick top 5 most normie coins
>fuck with the percentage allocations
Wow portfolio master

This makes me irrationally angry

>vimeo.com/238200003

>lth

fixed

> 15% eth classic
wew that IS aggressive

why the FUCK is litecoin LTH fucking IDIOTS

It makes me so depressed that Ron Paul will die in my life time. He is literally the only good politician in the world and he has been cheated out of the presidency worse than anyone, while witnessing his country to go down the drain.

For many he is the only reason they got into crypto, and the only reason they ended up extremely rich.

Look on the bright side, you might an hero or get hit by a bus before Ron Paul dies.

You'll have at least 2 years, don't worry.

lol

Uninironically did this before.

WHAT THE FUCK

Why don't we buy these kind of ads ourselves? If old people are so easy to target we could use some of our gains to sell it to old people

i laughed

m-my business model

99% of people dont even know how to buy a bitcoin.

few understand this.

On the plus side, the people seeing these ads have no idea what the different between Bitcoin and Ethereum is. Let alone Ethereum Classic.

So is bitcoin gonna have an opportunity to drop or is this gonna take it straight to $10k and beyond?

He got his son a Senate seat and his whole family is well off. He'll be alright.

Bahahaha holy shit and it was their "fund/crypto expert" that wrote this and it was approved no problem.

Its actually great. No BTC-based token shit pajeet coins like Link which Russian hackers and Pajeet post on Veeky Forums all day.

You will see a few ups and downs before institutional money pours in. Mostly up.

They're not that easy. Go sell it to the PM crowd over at ZH. They crucify anyone questioning their shiny Jew stacks with our digital tulips.

>>"LTH"
>>WHOOSH

It's Ron Paul dude. He's always vouched for BTC and most normie boomers think he's a kook.

>Holding ETH
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>donates half to charity

>litecoin
so much money left on the table

BUT MUH HYPERDEFLATION????

old news, pic related.
anyway they will probably be buying IOU's and not actual coins. who knows what will happen

That's who this is aimed at - you don't buy the coin directly, you buy a certificate of holding for the company's bought coin.

It's just like the modern stock market or precious metal certificates.

Well at least he woke me up. I'm getting rich. In 5 years people with principled uncorrupted libertarian mindsets will be richer and wield more power than ever before.

However if he were president, the fed would be ded and crypto would be the us currency.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

top kekkerooni

FUCKKK NORMIES SO HARD, LEAVE MY CRYPTO ALONE

i want etherium to rocket. i have 7 of them and none bitcoin

kek

>etherium

>holding any ripple at all

>reee fucking normies don't even understand the difference between operating a gold mine and a diamond mine, how dare they invest in commodities!!!1!11

that's just unethical, there's not a single person who believe LTC will grow over BTC in the long run

in Africa*

This is the truth.

LTH will though

>LTH
>Hodling ETC
>XRP
This is how we're going to make money thanks to normies bruhs

When did you sell it?

oh and by the way guys bitcoin packages for normies are not exactly a new thing
they love feeling like they are getting rich collecting fork "dividends"

lets be real. none of you faggots own a single bitcoin. youre just here to shill your shitcoin, so what is it?

The biggest retailer of my country has a decent newspaper and they did a really bullish article on bitcoin, way more bullish than a Veeky Forums wet dream copypasta about link.
So my dad told me he wants some now when it's a bit cheaper but doesn't understand how to buy easily. I told him there's no quick way for a 1st buy.
We need some mainstream bitcoin provider before it can go to 20k.

old fag

Total used btc + eth wallets indicates that we are. I can't remember the figures but they are low.

it's in the tens of millions, that's not low.

what kind of retard holds even 3% in ETC?

the same people that got a huge hardon when the homestead shit came out.

It's OVER for HODLers.

The only people making money in this anymore are daytraders.

>I told him there's no quick way for a 1st buy.
>download a wallet
>buy some btc online
Yeah, really complicated.

Wait so the bit coins are IN the computer? You have to buy a wallet and put it in the computer? Where do i get a wallet, can I get it at JC Penny? Or do I have to go on the amazon internet web site to buy one? How do I get the bit coins out of the computer? Do I have to open it? I bet that nice young man at the Best Buy can help.

This actually pissed me off reading

Yes

So I should be buying bitcoins now?

t. dumbass tourist from /diy/

Early adopters were people who bought BTC below 500$. We are early majority.

>tfw 50 years ago you could have shined shoes and affixed a home and family of 4 with a stay-at-home wife

Best time was a few years ago
Second best time is now

Afford*

Boomer genocide when?

I have to learn how. What's the best way? Is there a good resource? I'm not even sure where to buy them..