>2017

>Not having a lucious mane

Are you sure you wanna make it?

Steroids killed my hairline

I had long hair about 8 years ago when it was not cool, and I hated maintaining it so I cut it off.

Literally less than 1% of men look good with long hair.

I had a man mane for half my life and it was awesome. Im 33 and going bald quickly so it won't be returning.

This. An extra half horse on your morning is a hassle.

*hour

Bullshit, that's what the (retarded) society makes you think.

I used to have long hair, I cut it after 10 years of maintaining it. Every person who saw me after I got it cut said it looked way better with short hair, and I think the OP pic would look better with short hair as well.

I challenge you to cut it in a longer style of "short" and see what people really thought about it.
I would get shit like "oh I'm so glad you *FINALLY* decided to cut your hair! it's so cute!"

>tfw balding

Growing my hair out and it's literally as long as the one in the pic. Unfortunately, I don't look like Brad fucking Pitt, I look like Cisco Ramon.

I do, though. Thick, black, wavy masterrace with green eyes reporting in.

The problem is the face then, but having long hair makes you look different from other guys and I am sure it is not a bad thing.

>what """""men""""" with long hair think they look like
>what they actually look like

My face is great IMO. What I meant is, if let loose, hair of this length turns to absolute shit after being blown around in the wind for a while. Having hair like the one in op's pic is extremely far-fetched.

Funny, I used have short hair/crew cuts/hitler youth/buzzcuts, until last year when I grew my hair and beard out, and everyone tells me it really suits me.

A HS girl training to be a hair dresser was gushing over how thick my hair was recently, and that was better than getting mired in the gym, I swear.

It depends on your hair genetics. Mine is naturally very voluminous.

Guess what, if you're fat or ugly you're gonna be ugly no matter what kind of hair style you have.

>went with a shorter style of short
>grew out to a longer style of short
But user I would recommend the same thing to you, the fade shit is too short and the ponytail is way too long. I have really think hair as well, it stops looking good after it goes past a certain point.

I say longer style of short because I doubt you actually grew "long" hair like I had in less than at least a few years

Also
>beard
That's probably what did it

Well, it's not that long yet, it's a bit longer than , but it works so far. I look great with a half ponytail or manbun (inb4).

>beard
>That's probably what did it

It helps but I've been growing my beard out on and off since I was 19. It's not just that.

post pics

I don't feel like taking a bunch of selfies in the middle of the night so this pic from a few months ago will have to do. I really rarely wear it loose anyway.

>have the opportunity to look like a rugged outdoorsman lumberjack
>instead decide to look like a yoga instructor from San Francisco
I wish I had your facial hair tbqh I can barely grow a moustache, but you should cut your hair to the point where you aren't able to tie it back.

Got long hair as well, about a hands width from my shoulders or even more. Any tips for maintaining it?

So far I simply use shampoo and conditioner twice a week. I also brush it occasionally, which is something I probably should do more often, but that's about it.

Also, how the fuck do you brush your hair when it gets really fucking tangled up after a run or a swim?

Looks good.
How do you get it to look clean while its in a bun like that? Every time I do that, after a little while some stray wispy strands start getting loose.

It looks that way if you just look at the hair, but my slav genetics + my 215lb body eliminate the hipster vibe.

Thanks. Well, there's no special trick really. I just make sure I don't shampoo it too often and I use conditioner.

Forgot to add that you should buy a big wide comb for when your hair is all tangled up.

wanna make what? Hair is for looking good, it's useless. I'm here to win, i don't get haircuts

what's the verdict?

You look like you have problems in the right pic.

Have scientists really not figured out how to grow hair yet. Wtf

You look a thousand times better with short hair

i've never met anyone who doesn't have problems

I'm in the awkward stage and it'll be at least 3 months until i can do a manbun. I'm looking forward to it though cus I'm such an enormous prick I'll finally have a hairstyle to match my personality.

narcissistic prettyboy arab faggot

On the left you look like an AIDS positive tranny version of Ethan from h3h3's girlfriend

I get that shit constantly from barbers about how thicc my hair is

>arab

ha.

well at least he got the faggot part right

i just got sick of maintaining it too

Looks like you didn't maintain it at all.

my hair is just thick and annoying naturally, that pic was taken after a shower and brushing

you have a real talent in making gay facial expressions in your pictures, bro

thanks, bro

Yea, didn't see you already posted a bunch. I think shorter is a little better, but either way you are good looking. Also in the pictures you posted with short hair your expression is kind of neutral, whereas
in you look slightly happy
in with long hair eyebrows make you look frustrated
in you are pissed

I think with neutral expression you are much more attractive than when you make a silly face. In my opinion men are most attractive when they don't show emotion, or if they show some emotion - it has to be lust and desire. All the other emotions are girly and in my eyes you look emotionally like a girl - fragile, when you make them.

those are all pics from my instagram where i would post a selfie every day and i had a lot of female fans, i didnt wanna make the same boring face in every pic

I see your point.