Cosplay

How easy is it to fuck cosplay grills at conventions?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsminteractive.com/man-underneath-prometheus-alien-suit-hunk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real easy. Most of them are butters tho.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

never been to a convention myself because I don't know what theyre for, nor do I watch a lot of different cartoons or read a lot of comics or really even play a lot of videogames.

>he doesn't lift for his waifu
Not gonna make it

This question needs answers

just browse /cgl/ and see that they're all disgusting whores

How does one get one to fuck at a con?

>the teeth and chin on that rei
Nope

>be attractive
>optional: good/low effort cosplay
>don't be autistic
>have hotel near by
>be attractive

That's Asuka but yeah I agree, look at that disgusting knee too, I would say 4/10, maybe 5/10, you're thirsty if you say 6 or 7.

Depends if they're autists or camwhores

Brigitte Quinn is cute as ever living fuck, and she has a 5/10 for a boyfriend. Just a reminder that we can all make it.

give me 20 lbs of makeup and I'll be a 8/10 girl even with my beard
jesus fuck, when will you faggots ever learn?

you wouldn't even recognize these people as human without their 10 fucking layers of frosting

how hard is it to BE a cosplay girl as a Veeky Forums lad

I want to be lady satsuki

desu....i do too

post some cosplay goal bodies

has anyone outdone this guy yet?

>that superman
y tho

If you are fit with a good cosplay, very easy.

Mainly because of how easy it is to start convos (your/her cosplay being good openings), you probably already have stuff in common, chicks every where, very social atmosphere.

You still have to be able to talk to girls though

Do it """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'ironically"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

This. buff guys can get away with cosplaying as girl characters if they do it """""ironically"""""

Normies don't need to know your secret if you don't want them to.

Dude, no amount of saying ITS IRONIC is going to make people not think you're slightly or full on gay.

It must be east to do a good batman just don't be fatman

Nigga I've seen swole dudebros cosplay as the cast from Madoka, and they made it work without looking gay. Nobody gives a fuck if you're not autistic about it.

I knew I saved this image for a reason

>they made it work without looking gay.
that's what (You) think

>Frisky nerd chicks with low self esteem, dressed to attract mates
>Ripped Veeky Forumsitzen dressed normally and with more self awareness than the hopeless beta DYEL sperglords

I felt a Chad

It's like fucking fish in a barrel

*like a Chad

I like this.

God damn that is the perfect figure. Shame in the movie the real actor was all make up. Dude was actually skinny as fuck.

>fuck cosplay girls
>not being the cosplay girls

tsminteractive.com/man-underneath-prometheus-alien-suit-hunk/

Here we go, found the article.

Now THAT'S a cosplay

I like the idea but I don't watch any anime, so I'm stuck with going to Blizzcon and dressing up there

Pretty stupid easy if you are somewhat fit, 6/10 or up, if you do cosplay either do it as a obvious joke or do it decently good. Hit up tinder update the profile and get to swiping.

You'd be suprised how much a little muscle goes at a convention.

My MO, requires above average looks and decent social skills. Which wouldn't be much if you're in a com already.

>ask a pic and a selfie with the bangable girls
>flirt by complementing their cosplay rather than them (e.g. Hats, blouse, props.)
>throw in a neg by comparing them to someone (anyone, doesn't really matter. Don't use Alodia Gustionfao tho)
>turn around and leave
>encounter them later and depending on how hey react you'd know if you have a chance
>pump and dump

Has a success rate of 3 out 100+ girls but that's me having gone to 6-7 cons.

Protip: never give out your real name or contact info. Cosplayers tend to be crazy.

well..you have fun with that

what are some other good """"""""""ironic""""""""""
anime girls I could cosplay as

and will this make it easier or harder to bang uggo nerd girls in the con toilets?

Anything touhou

>Want to cosplay the Engineer
>I'm 5'4"

Sailor Moon seems like a good bet

The idea is you want the outfit to work with having lots of muscle. Pretty much anything with large sections of bare skin works (especially arms/legs/midriff, see and ). Typically anything with a form-fitting outfit also works well as it'll show off your muscles much like a shirt that's 4 sizes too small would.

>above average looks
>decent social skills
>3 out of every 100+
you obviously somehow haven't got the message that you're ugly

What is this faggotry

>Protip: never give out your real name or contact info. Cosplayers tend to be crazy.

Fucking this, holy shit. There's always some drama or witch hunt or other bullshit going on in the cosplay scene at any given time. Definitely do not let yourself get involved if all you wanna do is fuck a girl at a con.

hmmm... Im a powerlifter, and not very lean

what would show off my juicy back/ass/legs while hiding my
>abs

Met this guy IRL at colossalcon a couple years ago. He was cosplaying guile and then magikarp and holy shit he was ripped.

1. Stay away from /cgl/
>make use of tindr
>be socialble and friendly
>most cons will have a bar in or next to them, good place to check out
>If you bring booze most all hotel parties will let you in(there a fuck ton of hotel parties)
>look mildly attractive, there isn't usually a lot of competition at cons. Good arms chest, legs, and a lean stomach will go a long ways

Fucking incredibly, they love attention and 90% are massive sluts.

Just beware, they're fucking insane. Think female /r9k/ type mental illness, except they don't have any reason to be angry at the world, they're just fucking crazy and will try ruin your life over nothing.

Protip: Never use your real name when fucking congrills

wear this, it's called virgin killer for a reason.

I always wanted to go wearing the nudist beach from kill la kill, too bad I always fuck up and get fat.

>mfw I hate comics and anime and all that nerd shit
>mfw I might actually end up going to one of these cons to bang some Asian qts

How doable is this if I've never watched anime or any Marvel movies? I know a lot about vidya circa late 90's-2008. Should I dress as Duke Nukem?

Second this. Touhou has the best costumes. Always.

Not that but also stupid easy to identify by people. Cosplay is usually cheap and easy to get in many sizes. I cosplayed as touhou last few cons, girls fucking loved it, got into a bunch of parties, and had tons of fun.

No, just watch some anime or get advice from threads like these.

I've got mates who don't even like anime, but I tell them who to dress up as and give them a bit of knowledge about the character so they can answer anyone trying to "test if they're a REAL nerd" and they always get mad pussy

No one cares if you don't cosplay as an anime character at a con. Most cons are just nerd fests with anime centered around it because anime fags will pay the most for the stupidest knock off shit.

source: been going to cons for like 5 years

>I felt a Chad

That Freudian slip

is that cancel dota?

>6-7/10 girl with 5/10 boyfriend
Not really that unusual user, especially considering she probably looks like a 5/10 at best without makeup

It always hurts me inside to know that hot women never plot to take sexual advantage of nerdy guys

>met a few anons in real life all pretty chill
>decide to go to a /cgl/ meetup
>half the people are lolita's and leave almost as soon as they get there
>everyone heads to a bar drinks and chills talks about anime/vidya/etc
>think it was a fun time
>check thread about said meetup after the con
>everyone bitches and moans like it was the worst thing in their life, drama.txt, shit that """happened""", etc
>check con for this year
>everyone who was bitching "just can't wait to go" this year

Nope, not falling for that shit again. Go to cons solo or with a really good friend if you want to split a hotel room but that is about it. Few cool people, but you can find them anywhere at a con.

Heavily-into-cosplay-community guy here, here's my take from my time cosplaying if you want to go to cons to get laid.

You have to be:
-Good talker
-Abs are required
-Either built and lean or twinky and asian
-Do cosplays that show off your body/gains

The girls will come ask for pics or act flirty and if you play your cards right they'll give you contact info. Cosplay girls are incredibly shallow but they'll do their best to never admit it.

They'll cheat in a heartbeat for a good-looking cosplay guy because of status. The formula is as follows:

hot cosplay guy + cosplay girl = attention for cosplay girl because people will look at her to if they are attached at the hip and she can brag about banging him.

It's actually kinda disgusting.

the two arent really comparable

hot Veeky Forums guys taking advantage of spergy nerd girls is like milf/cougars taking advantage of teen boys, which happens all the time

>tfw you will never get mired by cosplay qt's

I got in shape specifically for fucking con girls.

I've done it for 5 years now. I spend thousands of dollars on cosplay, hotels, tickets, food, booze, travel, and so on. I don't fuck girls anywhere else but at cons.

There is something magical about going to another city, dressing up as someone else, and fucking a new girl every night. You play videogames like Mario kart, watch low budget hentai or anime, get drunk, and truly enjoy life with almost no social restrictions. I've had threesomes, roleplayed, and done some truly degenerate acts. The entire experience is what I plan my life around. Work already knows exactly what days I take off every year, but they like that as I don't miss any other day.

Truly there is nothing better in life.

Without your own costume? Very unlikely as people dont like normie shits.

Get to 9% bodyfat with 17 inch lean arms(19 if youre a super lanklet) and boulder shoulders to cosplay as either ryu or ken.

Costs 30 bucks for a very accurate and good looking cosplay.

>Abs are required

d-does that mean Im fucked. I dont want to cut ;_;

Abs, arms, and sometimes legs are all sluts care about.

DO NOT EVER FUCKING COSPLAY AS CAPESHITS OR WESTERN TRASH UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING AN OUTCAST PLEB. Overwatch and lol gets a pass.

non jap cosplay is literally as bad as a hitler costume in a black lives matter conference.

Unless youre in a predominantly western based comic con in which case dont waste your time its 99% ugly disgusting redneck normies.

>-Abs are required
only if you are doing shirtless, 99% of the time a midrift or not having love handles is good enough

How to pull this off lads

I think I love you user

Grow your hair out for like 20 years and A LOT of hairspray

Fuck, I did say Rei. I was way too tired when I typed that

Ive had irl sluts compliment my ass and upper back before tho

are con sluts somehow different

either way, I think Id have it better that the skinny beta-boys that usually go to these things

>are con sluts somehow different

That's because a lot are generally more reserved than a lot of people, stick out ANY level of confidence and normal social conversations; and buckle up your in for a ride cowboy.

Not to mention, if you need something tinder is always super fucking active at cons.

Well, here I am loling while taking a shit and now have to explain it to the wife again.

Can I dress up in my cosplay for tinder?

lmao i thought i was on /cgl/ because of this thread.
honestly, the hottest cosplayers who are thin and actually look good will not be easy unless you are yourself a 9 or 10. other than that though there are HUNDREDS of easy lays because theyre ugly, bad at socializing, only get attention from neckbeards and thus pander to them, or they are kind of chub.
a lot of the cute girls either have boyfriends or some sort of standards, but you can still get lucky with some con sluts. a good clue as to wether a girl will be an easy lay is if she wants to use alcohol or drugs, is clearly trying to get attention and her cosplay kind of sucks (because she only cares about pandering with her tits rather than being admired for her cosplay skills).

you can do it fit, a lot of these girls like anime for the same reasons you do, so try your luck, there's a bunch of threads on cgl talking about con hook ups.

so long as you switch it prior to getting back from the con.
You can dress up in con clothes just make sure the other stuff on your profile looks decently good and normal

I have a picture of me from a con on my profile. Helps so much with matches, get quite a few con girls than mention it and makes for an interesting convo. And the girls that don't recognize it, I just look like a fit guy at some costume party or w.e (makes for a good social picture)

Me and my twin brother went as Wei and Wing from Korra

We ended up in an orgy situation with 3 Korras an asami and something from a different anime we haven't heard of.

Pretty good weekend tttt

Seagull here. If you're only going to a convention to prey on girls, fuck you. Tip: Almost every girl has been hit on 500 times by creepy dudes at any given convention. Even if you think you're not creepy, she doesn't want to be hit on by you. She doesn't want to be hit on by anyone at a place where she goes to have fun with nerd friends. Fuck you all with this predatory shit. It's not gonna help that they can all tell super fast when a guy doesn't have any interest in the con and is only there for le grilz. Fuck you.

was it not weird having an orgy w/ ur brother. my dyke sister goes to cons, should I bang sluts with her?

lmao whatever fatty-chan
Jealous other girls get attention and you don't? Try eating a burger or 2 less

SATSUKI SAMAAAAAAAAAA

I'm a fit male. But ok.

i dont give a shit ill smash her head in

Nah its just like double teaming a girl with your gymbro

Chicks seem to dig the whole identcal twins thing

That is what Veeky Forums flirting looks like

>fit
Okay fatty-white knight
How many more girl's honors do you have to defend to get laid?
Its okay bud
This may come as a surprise to a virgin, but people love fucking. Especially attractive people

>give me 20 lbs of makeup and I'll be a 8/10 girl even with my beard
kek

lol I've been to several cons (in cosplay) and get approached by at least 20+ girls (of course not all want to sleep with me). Most guys here are into anime so it isn't like they are faking it just to fuck women, they can probably hold a conversation.

it's easy to pick up con girls.

>tfw you'll never look into your twins eyes as you both fuck a Korra

Wrong. Girls love the attention if you're attractive. Plus I love anime.