/plg/

Welcome to /plg/ Powerlifting General

Primarily for the purpose of powerlifting training, competition, and discussion, though all strength sports are welcome !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvEvbdot8gs
discord.gg/JcDsB
youtu.be/sr5DCOGBF4Q?t=55s.
strongerbyscience.com/train-smarter/
youtu.be/Lu7bldQixnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>where da black wiminz at?

>This is literally enough to get a reaction out of me
>I'm half black half white

You guys can be douchebags sometimes.

sage

All normal people (men) have a visceral reaction to racemixing, most are just scared and suppress it rather than allow themselves to fully feel this entirely natural reaction.

what about the men who racemix then?

>don't stretch for 3 days
>do squats
>knees and hips feel like they're gonna explode
should I stop squatting like pete rubish and just do lunges instead?

What is this picture? This thread is trash, somebody make a new thread

That's entirely false

From the point of view of evolutionary psychology, racemixing is good to cancel the effects of inbreeding. You are, however, on the lookout for the best genetics in any given race/ethnicity.

I would prefer a future with one global people just so that the people on /pol/ shut up.

>not posting this

They do. Hope they can pick up strength fast enough to allow some weekly progression though.
Hips are low, yes. But i can't have them any higher, my torso angle is already really shit. Higher hips and the bar pulls me over too much and i would also have zero hip in there.
Here's a video, excuse the long pauses, im unconditioned as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=dvEvbdot8gs

>lunges
This needs to stop

rip dan

Pause squats jesus christ

Conquerors.
In fact the opposite, racism is an evolutionary survival mechanism to ensure the survival of your own genes and those similar to yours. Racism is the "intellectual" justification for the primal instinct of wanting to resist the presence of foreign tribes (foreign tribes = people that want to kill you and take your stuff), this is why for example one perceives people of different races to "smell bad".

You have to lock out knees first, then hips, not both at the same time. Have you experimented with stance width?

>In fact the opposite, racism is an evolutionary survival mechanism to ensure the survival of your own genes

I think genetic diversity accommodates both of these "survival strategies", just as there is an evolutionary justification for homosexuals.

Although you want to preserve good genes, you want to eradicate bad genes, so there is a tension involved there

I doubt any man but the most diehard racist could resist a 10/10 black woman

This primarily involves foreign men, obviously. Which is why the guy I quoted, as a black man has an averse reaction to the OP image.

Hear, hear

2nd week of sheiko and i feel like i got hit by a car. jesus

what's a 10/10 black women that isn't already mixed with white in some way

Do these shameless men not have fathers that teach them values and self-respect?

Why the fuck would you willing bring a mutant shitskin into this world

A future of white people

>10/10 black woman

cutoff for the most "beautiful" black women is 6/10

>amerimutts don't know that us actual "white people" have historically always hated eachother and mostly still do despite post-soviet neoliberal memes like the EU

Couldn't agree more

Are we shiptoasting?

Who here likes black women?

I know I do

Ouchie

>it's /pol/ leaking episode again

as long as they're beautiful, skin color doesn't matter

and that's where you're wrong

Probably one that's with mixed with Asians in some way

There are certain African ethnicities that are more attractive

>tfw finally one plate OHP

TFW NO BLACK GF

JUST END ME

I'm trying, faceguy told me that last time.
I just don't understand how it works. And why it's supposed to be that way.

If i want to purposely lock my knees first i have to let myself fall over - which is weird.

Yeah, this current stance width is as far as i can go, i think. Anything further just makes my knee cave.

ladies and gentleman the lovely NIA

Is this suppose to be hard? I can OHP 60kg but I can't bench 2pl8
:-(

>tfw your mom's black and your dad's white and reading this thread

my brother married a chinese girl, what should I do?

>"Hey Nia grab a mic!"

I want to curbstomp Rafaello and I dont care who knows!!

Do you have any videos from the side you could post?

I love black girls. even the uggo ones

cant help jungle fever

marry a qt native american

Post discord

>>

discord.gg/JcDsB

Not directly from the side, rather from back/sideish
youtu.be/sr5DCOGBF4Q?t=55s.

I can take one straight from the side next time, if that helps

Thanks I don't need it but I appreciate it

*places face between breasts*
BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

I know a cute black girl from jamaica but she's jewish

Your shoulders are way too far forward, they're in front of the bar, from what I can tell. You want them to be directly over the bar.

>doing Sheiko
>5x2 deads@80% today
>3x1@90% squat Sunday
>back pretty sore rn
Can I do the deads on Sunday after squats? I usually don't like to take risks with my back

Can you post the discord?

>horse face
>plastic hair

okay dino

>You want them directly over the bar
I totally believe you that this is what you would want.
But i have shitty proportions and it simply won't happen.
This is the best angle i can get. And my hips are already low.

there's nothing wrong with being jewish

What should I watch
I don't think I can re watch reddit and morty a 3rd time

I'm done with the internet for today
I'm going outside

>there's nothing wrong with being jewish
JIDF please

>there's nothing wrong with being jewish

I have to disagree user

sorry

Don't you know antisemitism is the hot meme

I fucking hate this place

that's higher than 6/10 for you?

go back to you fucking nerds

Does anybody have the discord onvite

Haha, simply epic :)

ZIP

RECRUITAH

KEK candito is usually retarded but this is accurate and funny

I'm not jewish

I want Christian kids, not Jewish kids

Am I a fool for passing on an opportunity to be apart of the greatest conspiracy in history? Probably.

>tfw she SJWd out some of the fun in him
The rep at 1min in is about what you want with knee/hip timing. A little more aggressive knee lock and you're there.
>I just don't understand how it works. And why it's supposed to be that way.
You keep your back at about the same angle, or gradually more erect, until the bar gets to roughly knee level. Get a forceful knee lockout (using leg drive/quad drive) and push the hips through/fuck the bar. You won't fall over unless you forget to keep your back tight.

You're doing it to avoid hitching and make the lockout easier. And sumo relies heavily on quad drive to get the bar moving.

I've read here and elsewhere about this Greg Nuckols guy and his 28 free programs and higher frequency programs eg 3x a week bench or squat.

Every link I follow for these supposed 28 programs brings me to a zip called Journey with only fucking 7, not 28. Where can I find what he promised? Or is he just a slimy salesman?

If you're racist / a drumpf supporter, we DONT want you in plg
Have a good day

>we
you are only one person user
the word is 'I'

what ethnicity is this negress? shes a qt

>I want Christian kids
Hahahaha faggot

Yeah cancel out those 'bad genes' by having kids with an increase in anti-social personality disorders, lower life expectancy, lower average IQ, and an increase in physical defects and birth defects. Also, do you understand what inbreeding means, and how genes work? People in europe could reproduce with people in europe indefinitely without complications. There is absolutely nothing to gain from race-mixing.

soon

I'll powerlift you into the fucking trashcan, say that shit again, TO ME

Racism reunited plg

strongerbyscience.com/train-smarter/

Alright laddo, i will try to cue a "2 part pulL" as much as i can next time and really try to push my legs through once i am at my knees - let's see how that feels.

Shouldn't you be in bed though? I should.

youtu.be/Lu7bldQixnA

Why the fuck did I just discover this

>tfw don't want to make racemixed babies with identity problems but the concept of
C O L O N I Z E D and spreading your genes gets me going
Save me lads.

Good luck.

I'm really falling behind on my thesis, so I'm aiming for 6-7 hours sleep every night and every waking hour either on the thesis or life essentials (food, shit...). Also I have to do a bit more work before I hit the sack, as I have an appointment with the tutor tomorrow at 10.
[spoiler]kill me[/spoiler]

Yes, you should be in bed. Good night Hansi.

His toilet paper is backwards.

Same link. 7 programs.

Fucking hell, godda hate education. I do, i would much rather simply work - where i would, imho, learn a lot more anyways.

Well, good luck with your thesis and appointment, I'm sure it will work out as you seem to put enough time into it.

Good night!

I wonder what they saw in each other

All of that is bullshit. Only retards tout this rhetoric. Usually arguing that cranial capacity is substantially lower in negroid skulls, yet fail to make the correlation between that and iq. More brain room doesn't necessarily equate to a larger brain nor does a larger brain equate to higher iqs. Considering female brains are 33% smaller than male brains it would make sense for iq scores to reflect on this fact, yet they don't. Iq scores are relatively similar between male and females in regards to race. Yet u fucking idiots have yet to explain the lack of a disparity between the two. Cultural differences and environment have shown to have significant impacts on both social and congnitive growth in every race, as well as nutrition. If American blacks placed greater emphasis on education and critical thinking at a younger age the way Nigerians do, I guarantee you they'd have the same iq as american whites. It's just the culture is so fucked because of the extreme poverty that was inflicted on the previous generations of American blacks by whites. Lol. Oh yeah and in the 1960's the average iq for whites was somewhere between 90-95, so I'm sure education has nothing to do with iq. Fucking morons.

Why don't you uh... give me your e-mail and... maybe I'll uh... send them to.. you..?
Thank you fAm.
Studying is just a rollercoaster of great and horrible times.

>posting anything even remotely traceable on Veeky Forums
Seen too many lives ruined from simple shit like that and can't risk it due to work, thanks anyway

Are those routines anywhere on the net at all