Balconybro routine

Holy shit lads, I am a calisthenics guy, because I was too poor for a gym, but I got a gym membership today and started balconybro's routine. The pump is like a religious experience. Just wanted to say thank you balconybro, I'm excited for the rest of my journey.

I do have one question though, what is the inner/upper chest DB raise? I just did front DB raises because I assumed that is what it meant, but I see front DB raises are in shoulders too.

might've meant db pullover

seriously, no squats?

its good for natties but if youre on juice its kinda dumb not to hit shoulders, chest, and tris 3 days a week

this tripfag is a joke for making a routine when he's barely out of DYEL mode himself.

no squats or deads

training bis on chest day, shoulders on back day and TRIS ON '"""LEG"""" day seriously what the fuck?

what the fuck kind of routine is this

when should bis be done?

Not him, but biceps are typically done on back day.

he does have deads on day c. The routine is shitty, he could take out a bunch of that leg day shit and just put squats

seriously doing 5 exercises each.
What a waste of potential and time

But higher frequency is superior for natties...? This has been proven multiple times in studies.

seriously shit routine. no time at wll for triceps to recover.

You do realize you dont need to do squats right?

Its sort of like a PPL, but hes split the muscle groups up strangely

you can just change it to chest/tri, back/bi, and shoulders/legs

Should I do a routine

No shit for past year I just go in gym like 3-4 times a week and do whatever I feel like idk what mode I am

balconybro pls go
this obvious shilling is absolutely pathetic

Congrats on natty limit

Heh

That was like 5 months ago im a lazy cunt since then prob gym twice a week and eat really badly

wouldnt mind going on da roidz desu

Been going to the gym 5 times a week to prep for ROTC (no making fun plz, I'm delicate). Would this routine be any good? I don't want to focus just on push-ups and sit-ups for APFT, I'm good on those, I want a full body workout.

Holy shit bro fucking mirin

Would you say you end up hitting upper twice a week? How often do you hit legs? What's your diet like?
Dick size?

P-pls

>posting in inevitable shit storm of routine qq

Anyway you're welcome man. Honestly you would likely achieve the same pump from most any hypertrophy routine due to the sheer volume alone compared to calisthenics. Good luck on the rest of the journey, hopefully catch you in the cbt's.

This doesn't have a formal name but it's raising a db from hip side to opposite shoulder unilaterally contracting one pec at a time.

love this troll, gets me every time. "pick 4 movements" on the second line.

you really blasting them triceps doing chest ISOLATION movements eh? the mind muscle connection is strong with this one.

Thanks for the chest rise tip lad.

Do you shave your chest?

>mirin

Nice troll I look bad

Yeah twice a week upper bod, diet is meh just over 100 grams protein and other shit

5.5" coc k

Do you have dysmorphia? You are literally my goal, minus the larger joints.

Chin up bro. It could be worse. You could look like me

And back, fucking werewolf genes.

Yo i been doing this too. Wtf is X day? Or is that just to be ignored and continue doing ABC?

The X is an off day. Just don't workout or maybe do some light cardio on that day, it is recovery time.

This man is correct, X = rest day.

>back after your biceps are dead

>This doesn't have a formal name but it's raising a db from hip side to opposite shoulder unilaterally contracting one pec at a time.
bretty clever. like a front raise to involve clavicular pec head?
might give that a try on my next session

Honestly keep doing what you have been, but you need to focus more on back/shoulders imo.

When someone says this what does it mean? Like say for example chest is decent does that mean focus less on chest and add more shoulder work?

Would fuck

hey balconybro

don't quite follow your routine but pics of your body have been an inspiration for me.
One of the most aesthetic (imo) on /fit.

I'll make a wild guess you've been lifting 2+ years.
I believe with your genetics and a compound-focused routine you'd get the same body in much less time.

Bonus:not doing16 sets of isolations daily will save a lot of time in the long run.

/banter

>following another dyels routine
LUL

Wew lad I think I know you

First name J?

>Doing 5 different exercises for one muscle group

Worst routine ive ever seen. SAGE

>doing as many sets on fucking biceps as legs
fucking kekking over here