Need to get fit for marine corps

Well guys, im joining up with the marines. I have presigned a contract and am keeping it in my drawer without a date on it. I need to get Veeky Forums as fuck so I can do this. Im getting out of high school very soon and I plan on joining up 3 months after I get out, but I want to be fit by then. Will post weekly threads about my unfattening journey until It is time to head to parris island, but until then I need good tips for a dude who just threw his playstation controller and doritos down and marched down to the recruiter. How to get unfat Veeky Forums? Pic semi related. Isnt me, but looks similar. Imagine with slightly bigger moobs.

read the sticky

fuck lifting, run run and run.
semper fi

Marine training is pretty easy

Just go shoot yourself in the head with a 9mm to build a resistance so you can take larger calibers

I woke up at 4 in the morning, ate some rice and beans to piss off the president, ran for an hour, came back, and did 40 pushups. I just did two sets of 40 skullcrushers and 40 curls on each arm. Anything I should be doing different?

get a tripcode

This. Maybe do some push-ups and pull-ups but 90% is running.

how did guy in pic achieve? Clean eatting + exercise?

Get some strength. I personally do this:

Weighted Pull Ups: 3x4-6, 1xAMRAP
Weighted Dips: 3x4-6, 1 AMRAP
Reverse Barbell Curl: 2x8-12
Skullcrushers: 2x8-12
Hanging Leg Raises w/Pushups: 3xf

2-3x per week
Off days are meant for cardio. Except Sunday.

Pic related is me after a PST. Someone else edited it when I posted original a while back.

Anyways, you don't have to do what I do, but just be a fit dude and have a good bullshit tolerance.
Semper fi, mern. This doc wishes you luck

Talking to a recruiter to get set up with a training plan.

perfect score on PFT was 3 mile run under 18 minutes, 20 pullups and I don't remember how many situps everyone always got perfect scores on the sit ups. PFT is physical fitness test.

Go to a range and shoot an ar15 or take a range class on it or something.

90 percent of the marine corps is just knowing how to deal with screaming psychopaths but I was in a fucking weird ass unit.

Talk to your recruiter. MEPS has programs to get guys in shape, teach them to march, all that shit, you may even go in with a higher rank. Like Read the sticky, pick a beginner's program, and make those strength gains. Then when you get to fleet and go on a float, you can make those aesthetics gains and murder Haitan sloots or something. Oh, and learn eat a lot in a short period of time.

Hey Doc, it's the Ranger from the other thread.

>Go to a range and shoot an ar15 or take a range class on it or something.
Don't even have to waste your time on that, the Corps will take care of that.

>chinlet

Max is 23 pull ups and 128 crunches now for PFT, just a heads up. Also is right, but it helps to be comfortable with a rifle beforehand so some of your mern bros won't give you too much shit.

Kek sup Ranger bro, how's life treating you?

Height and weight? Current 3 mile time, pushups, pullups, situps, etc.?

Sad.

Go to the weekly work outs that they offer
Go to the pool functions
Fucking run
Do fucking pull ups
A lot of back and leg strengthening
Fucking ab work outs with weight
Literally do fucking anything
Not that hard to hit a 300 PFT or a 100 IST
Just put out, eat, and rest. And you'll see improvement.

Hey is that push-up thing legit? I can only do around 40 right now and would love to do 100. Thanks!

Here is my new tripcode. Im going to keep doing my current regimen and hopefully I will be able to marine with the best of em. Will do weekly updates starting in the morning.

Run, do push ups, do pull ups, do sit ups, run more.

Also why the fuck are you joining the military if you hate the president. You know you can get discharged for publicly bad mouthing the president right? The most you can really do is say you disagree with them, and state specific reasons why, but he's ultimately the commander in chief.

LOL start my trimming your damn body hair you look fucking pathetic. Apart from that you got pretty fit. SS + cardio slighty caloric surplus of 300

You never get used to being civvy. You hit up any Recon/SS guys for advice? Can't tell you the dividends paid to me for having a mentor.

I found it useful to get those last dozen or so out. Most of my progress was smoke sessions and "no tab? Hit the slab"

That's not him, dummy