Is anyone here like a Male Model? I have a question

Like anyone who is an attractive male model for magazines, runaways and shit. I just want to know your exercise routine and a guide on how to be attractive and how to slay women.

>QTDDTOT
Fall in line dyel and hit the sticky newbitch.

I want a male model routine, not fat powerlifter shit.

cuck off

>wants male model routine
>tells others to cuck off
LOL

Do literally any routine but maintain low bodyfat
Ur not magically gonna get too big lmao, that takes hard work

15-20% protein, 15-20% fat, 60-70% carbs

Devilsh

what is devilish

Ask here but use proper grammar and leave off the 'be attractive and slay women' part.
Guys here often lift for themselves and to be big. You want slim to ottermode.

It's called genetics.

oh

Veeky Forums is a shitty board tho

also op might be also talking about fitness models too.

Pietro Boselli is a Male Model and has modeled for Vogue and many fashion magazines. But he is pretty big himself. I wonder what is his diet and weightlifting routine.

Maybe that's just a bad photo, but he's modeled for vogue?

Seems kinda disappointing, he looks like a regular slightly above avg jock in hs.

But why male models?

u srs, I jus told u that

is that you?

Wow you sound like such a faggot. Special snowflake sage

is that you, rob?

I work out once a week all chest no legs bb. it is about the face and being thin, these are paramount, the body is an aside.

yeah i just got called by Vogue last week

hey rob, youre a faggot

he does look good and all but with very low-tier brown eyes.

whats up my effay brethren

Been a model before. Allow me to enlighten you user.
1. Think of how many chicks you know that want to be models? How many of them are successful in that endeavor? Now realize that there is even less demand for male models. Be prepared to fail.
2. You're basically always cutting, be prepared to take up smoking, caffeine pill abuse, and willpower to not eat even when you really want to.
3. As for routine. You'll find that most male models aren't very big/verging on skeleton mode. The vast majority that I worked with rarely exercised aside from cardio. If you want to know what you have to do to become an underwear model or something like that then head over to /fraud/
4. The only upside is hanging out with model chicks who have shit self esteem and are always begging for attention. You will get bored of them very quickly and even though you get to see them naked backstage you will be too busy doing your own thing to enjoy it.
5. My final advice is don't do it, get fit and have good hygiene and you will be able to "slay" women all you want. Also stop calling others cucks for making fun of your male model aspirations. Male models are the biggest beta pussies and I say that as an ex-male model.

all male models do GOMAD and IIFYM, and don't actually work out because it's all about the HEIGHT FACE FRAME

No

no

Most they do is cardio and bodyweight routines I assume.

I did modeling for some small time stuff. I wasn't fit back then just really thin. Like 6'0 and 135 lbs. Its all about the face / jaw line / hollow checkbones.

I was a competitive cyclist at the time though.

now I'm 182 and much bigger guy (4uuuu). Dont have the same face gains but when I get off this bulk I plan to be rocking the face gainz. Then it'll be sweet as fuck.

pics to compare then and now.

nice moose knuckle

yeah they bunch the fuck up after spending a couple hours in them. Much better than not using them though, couldent even imagine that

Do you have to have naturally good face structure to become a male model? I NEED THEM HOLLOW CHEEKS BOYO

I wont lie I won the genetic lottery, but they looks really good when Im super fucking lean.

if you're really serious I would get a buccal fat removal and a chin lipo if you've got lots of fat there even when lean. If you look at before and after pics the procedure is pretty dramatic.

Or you could just diet down. Depends on how you look.

my gf has puffy cheeks and abs at the same time, so it just depends on genetics.

theres no routine to fix your fucked face retard

>guide on how to be attractive and how to slay women.
Just be urself :^)

Have a distinct, yet noticeably fitting within the standard parameters of the industry, look.

Be lean.

That is all.

Preferably tall - over six but not over six and a half.

OP ya gotta have big ol purdy lips like these

@model dude, do you still cycle? How have your gains affected that?

I usually ride for something around 1 or 2 hours a day, but I think I'm gonna start cutting down on that because I've been burning too many calories doing that and am trying to start a bulk.

also how can i get sick cycling gains

rest easy, I get it

quit browsing Veeky Forums, GANDY

I do zero cardio now desu, id be embarassed if I hopped on a bike.

For cycling read the cyclist's training bible by joe friel and go ride 15-20 hours a week. That book is the gold standard of training

Not GANDY. I should stop browsing Veeky Forums though. I spend too much time here.

I'm a small-time one in KC for I&I Agency.

I'm a bit taller and more built than other male models here, so take it with a grain of salt that I get gigs where the client wants a model who looks masculine, not the rail-thin androgyns. I've done some runway work with KC Fashion week over the last three years.

My routines are usually just based on a bodybuilding method. I want full development of all muscle groups, which means hitting each with a variety. Split routines are the best bet. Whether you do a 5 or 6 day split (i started with zyzz's and stayed very close for two years) or a 3day split that you run through twice, like one of Arnold's that you can find online.

I do no cardio at all. When I need to adjust my weight, that is a job for diet changes. Resistance training is your most important training. Stretch a lot. Drink loads of water. The basics. Read good sources.

Hell, before some shows or shoots I use similar carb-loading methods as contest bodybuilders, depending on the needed look for that client.

He looks pretty hot there

He could have me, no homo