Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I just did 12 weeks of test e 500mg and 4 weeks pct, how long until I can run another cycle safely? (also any advice with my next cycle would be great) Not able to get blood work done because no insurance so I come to you for halp

Pic related

You can get your own work done at a testing site. Probably around $200 or less. I chose not to stop my cycle. Did 12 wk 500 and I'm on week 18 doing 100mg a week to cruise. Fuck coming off. As for your next cycle I'd say test and tren is a nice combo

I didn't want to come off but figured it was best because I had some IRL conflict that I couldn't focus on the gym as much, that should be gone now

I was gonna do another cycle of test en but with provirion and masteron and maybe cruise after

Just up to you bro. Different strokes for different folks. I really enjoy just test. I don't plan on adding anything else.

To add while I have your attn, do you know any decent place to buy HCG?

Nice to see casual gear talk on Veeky Forums, outside of /fraud/.
sources will get you banned. Maybe try asking for an email, or something?

Sorry I dont. Check out reddit, they're usually pretty helpful. My wife's family is from Mexico so we visit once a year, that's where I'm able to get it.

Shit
Do suspendedprince @ protonmail dot com

How big were them gainz?

Fucking insane
Been lifting for 5 years now and have plateud for the most part, gained nearly 15 lbs of muscle and reached a bench I never thought Id be able to do

spent a fuckton on food though

time on cycle + pct = time off cycle

If you were going to cycle again then why PCT?

The answer to your question is to get blood work done to see where your health markers are. If they're good then you're good.

As for second cycle it depends on your goals. Test +Tren is great for everything. Bulking (although some people have less appetite on tren), cutting, or recomp.

Test +Deca has less sides and will put more mass on, but they're wet compounds so you'll look pretty bloated.

Privatemdlabs
Get the female hormon panel
Look for coupon code online
Pay:Usually around $75
Take code to labcorp
Results 48 hours

Shouldn't you be getting bloods? At a private lab or whatever if you need to. That shit's important.

Also, a general rule of thumb I hear parroted is "time on=time off". So If you did 12 weeks on, give your body 12 weeks off to unfuck itself.

That being said, I'm a dyel natty, so what do I know.

Someone please telling me how it feels to be on test. I have been itching to know what one would experience while being on it. If you have a story, do tell.

see
>

I've done cycles for about 8 years now. I went all complicated after my first cycle of 400mg of Test Cyp per week for 3 months because after the first cycle you want to try everything out there.

If I could go back in time my second cycle would have been 500mg of Test Cyp or E and an oral as book ends.

My suggestion for your next cycle:
Weeks 1-12: 500-600mg Test C or E
Weeks 1-4: 40mg Oral Turinabol everyday
Weeks 10-14: 50mg Oral Turinabol everyday
*Begin PCT the day after last dose of Tbol

I like running orals or short esters right up to PCT. You keep making gains throughout the cycle and then PCT kicks in immediately to slow down the loss of gains.

And yes, I'm in my mid thirties and I still come off cycle. I'll probably go on my never ending cruise and blast within the next 5 years but right now I still see the benefits of coming off everything for a while. Even Dick Piano recommends coming off everything now and then.

About to go off a 250mg e5d in 3 weeks, switched up to e4d for the last weeks. Total time on would be about 12 weeks.
Appetite is up to a healthy level coming from someone who had terrible appetite naturally. The pump can be unreal sometimes, and the veinz are showing pretty much 24/7, but at the gym they pop like crazy.
Gone up about 13.2lbs/6kg solid muscle, feels like I've even lost some fat.
Crazy confidence which I didn't have before, gone from total aspie to normal functioning human.
Always feel angry after the gym, like my blood is boiling, if something annoys me the slightest the roid rage kicks in.

Used to use all the time during high school football. Ran tren and dbol together. It makes you a super human. You can sleep 2 hours a night and you'll feel even better than your best day natty. Imagine what Adderall does for your brain (never tired, peak ability, increased motivation if you're lazyfag like me) and that's what it does for your entire body including brain. That was my experience.

Was gonna do an oral, I am interested in trying other things but don't know if I'm ready for tren yet.

Think I might take your advice and do Turinabol or Deca. HCG and PCT (clomid/novla) would stay the same right?

OP here, I was scared at first but if you read all the other replies, that goes away fast. "Natural Adderall" is the best explanation, it's not just gains, it's confidence and aggression. Women also SMELL the test on you, my first month I had random thots come up just to feel my body, it was weird, even in the middle of uni, random women would approach you. I think that's the most underrated part of cycling.

Would recommend

can we see progress pics of before and post cycle?

>Women also SMELL the test on you, my first month I had random thots come up just to feel my body
Great fanfic.