Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

This is what girls want.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thought these were bodyfat % at first and was really confused.

Glad I'm not alone

Holy shit me too hehe xD

>shows perfect body
>not the 2 foot dick

>Good insertions + even abs vs Shit insertions + zipper abs

Nothing can save you from bad muscle genetics. If the guy on the far left had the muscle mass of the guy second from the left, it'd be the winner.

This is what sipboys want.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>giving a duck what women think

LOL

yeah wait a minute

the guy they prefered had a massive dick in his pants

In my experience from spring breaks ideally you would be a cross between the 9.4% and the 82% body

fairly large muscularity and slight vascularity, but not so much that you look weird to them

Kek

>implying

Girls want the natural Chad on the left

It is because there is a lot of beta fems, subconsciously convined they do not deserve a better body. Works the same way when you see jacked man with some ugly woman - most likely this guy was ugly himself years ago. I want to see average chooser of each body type

why he look so smol

that guy on the left is jacked by normie standard

law of diminishing returns buddy

>not green monster
poor sips indeed

I was on Veeky Forums the last 24 hours and there wasn't a reminder about this.

Either don't call it a daily reminder or start posting this each 24 hours.

What is the body second from left considered by mommies then?

SIP SIP SIP M'LADY

>better pick the average looking guy, dont want anyome to think I'm a slut who would fuck a guy solely based on looks

Let me guess, there was a "great personality" and a "nice guy" check box.

No, thats the "dad bod" by comparison to the others.

Thats why they picked it.

>take some random images
>put random numbers on them
>Veeky Forums falls for it every time

Are you autistic? The only other guy normalfag girls would find attractive has fucked up proportions. This makes perfect sense outside of your deeply austismal projection. Fucking loser.

>posts a guy who's never been with anything more than a 6/10

lmao

When you lift so much that you have no free time to clean your pool.

>foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

learn 2 reverse image search, newfag

>dadbod
>lean

pick one retard. the dadbod is fat

According to that picture only 2.1% of girls are up to my standards.

Yeah, I'm sure you're as big as Jay Cutler, buddy.

>88.6% of women are very insecure and think the other two guys are way above their level

>by comparison

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit, right? You just wanted to get mad, right?

>autism
>loser

Nothing of substance to say. Opinion discarded.

Except you're comparing apples and oranges, retard. Girls have been into ottermode bodies since forever, dadbod is literally a fat acceptance meme.

>believing that women actually know what they want
>believing pictures are the same as irl

This is why a lot of you are virgins

>not being 82% bodyfat
its like you don't even WANT to get laid

THIS is what women want

And? There is no source on this, its literally worthless. They could have asked five fucking goldfish what they wanted, and more likely they made it up.

Well done falling for bullshit

My point is, compared to the rest, that body is the most "average." which is why it was chosen.

You can disagree, but insulting me needlessly only weakens your position.

>ottermode is the most average
>not the skinny guy

Except the one on the right is unfuckable

>>ottermode is the most average
>>not the skinny guy
Not him but if you live in the west fat is the average, not skinny.

Actually pretty accurate for once. Any of those bodytypes will be seen as attractive to most girls. If you want certain types of girls the more jacked you'll need to be (Like if you're going after models you'll need to get on that bullshark testosterone like Brucie) but most girls will fuck the first guy and second to last guy as long as his pesonality isn't shit.

There are more skinny guys that ottermode guys.

I dont care about that, but the average is fat, not skinny.

>Not lifting to be the god of mount olympus
pathetic heathen

average is skinnyfat

>A faggot that suicide himself...

If the average was fat, not skinny, then they would not have picked the dude with more mass you absolute tard. Following your comment strain is like collecting the leaving of an autistic Hansel. Only true similarity between you two is your parents left you when you were young because you disgusted them

Correct, but there are no fat guys in the OP's pic. Skinny is definitely more common than ottermode.

>namefag

gtfo