ITT we share experiences with girls calling you "too fit"

ITT we share experiences with girls calling you "too fit"

I know I can't be the only one this happens to. This isn't a humblebrag. Hell, I'm dyel at best but let me tell you a tale fit.

> Be me, 23 and a little chunky
> Decide to get in shape, hire trainer and start working out, mainly boxing for cardio and free weights.
>Fast forward a year, by now pretty ottermode looking, definitely dyel but quite pleased with progress.
>Gf breaks up with me. Out of the blue.
> Claims I'm too vain now.
> Preferred me before.
> We lived together and had been dating four years.
> Devastated.
> Fast forward another six months.
> Getting back out there. Fuck that bitch.
> Meet qt3.14 in work
> Hit it off, drunk at office party.
> Ask if she wants to crash at mine.
> Sorry user, you're great but I don't like buff guys.
> Says they look, and I shit you not. "Like men with big child's bodies"
> Literal worst part?
> She goes to my gym and is pretty Veeky Forums herself.

Should I give up now?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/10965930/Why-gym-toned-men-are-a-huge-turn-off.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna see what ya look like

No you don't and this never happened

>he takes what girls say seriously

congratulations, you are literally a cuckhold bbc

>"Like men with big child's bodies"
>is fit
I'm feeling a domination complex

Literal dyel as fuck

Had this happen on tinder a few times never in person tho.

Girls like different things. Like some dudes being chubby chasers. Just learn to get used to it.

As in she would only fuck "weaker" guys?

As in she probably gets off on controlling and domineering weaker men
Maybe she had a little brother as a kid and got off on bullying him during puberty.
People like lots of different kinds of shit.

This.
Post a pic or I won't believe this happened.
There is no way a woman breaks up with a man for four years and her excuse is that he is getting in better shape.

People break up with partners for gaining weight. See no reason the reverse wouldn't be true

He never said it was his weight/shape, rather his vanity

Like i said dyel as fuck, I was about 50lb heavier when we started dating. Total chubster,

kinda related
>go to gym regularly
>gf worried I was going to leave her for a cardio bunny
>she leaves me

I tried to convince her I wouldn't but bitches be insecure. A lot of girls don't want to date a guy who goes to the gym 6 times a week and actually cares about proper nutrition.

Why would a gf break up with someone who looks like this I would stay in the relationship longer, no homo.
But I believe you, OP.

Like the other user said its like a domination complex probably. She doesn't like that he's more attractive so she feels like she doesn't hold the power in the relationship.Dodged a bullet OP she'd make a shit wife.

girls only say things like "you're too fit" or "you're too x" to let you down easy. That is not the reason she declined, it's probably your face. Lifting won't make you attractive

That doesn't seem likely, she spent the whole relationship telling me my face was gorgeous... A lot. I was definitely her type.

well then it's obviously something. Also girls bullshit their boyfriends all the time. Maybe she started seeing somebody else? Lost interest? One thing is certain, she didn't decline you because you were "too fit". You don't say no to a girl because her ass or tits are "too big"

I would if I found out she had plastic surgery.

I've avoided dating girls because their tits were too big.......

same. Not my thing. Massive fucking turn off for me.

How do I get to look like this?
I'm about 6 foot 148 pounds so I guess I gotta bulk and start lifting shit. Also what are some good ab exercise that really don require equipment I have a home gym with some weight and a bar
Pic related is me

FAGS

Abs are more about body fat % than the muscles
What you want is to build the rest of you up so that when you do cut and lower your bf you don't look like an Auschwitz survivor

Okay, also I see a lot of people saying things like dirty bulk, is that just eating food instead of healthier food and would it be recommended for me?

Narrow shoulders and wide hips, you really didn't get lucky with the genetics bud. At the start I had a trainer that basically came with me every session. I still have my old training plan somewhere I'll look it out.

We did a basic three day split with two days o high intensity cardio, I was already pretty heavy so I didn't need to bulk and desu I'm not sure the trainer knew what bulking and cutting cycles were.

If you read the sticky there are starting programs on there, just find a local gym with decent free weights and start. Read all of the section on nutrition, for the first six months I was basically eating the same meals every day because I was too lazy to sit down and read the damn thing.

Nothing wrong with liking manageable titties.

dirty bulking means eating a ton of unhealthy shit for the sake of meeting a large caloric surplus. it'll help you gain weight quickly, but you'll gain a lot of fat on the way that you'll have to cut later, which might then take a while depending on how much fat you put on.

if you don't mind waiting longer (literally months), or don't want to have to eat so much more food, you can try a clean bulk (smaller surplus, try to eat higher quality food) to slowly put on muscle and minimize fat gains. you'll probably still need to cut at least a bit, but it'll be a lot less than dirty bulk.

Those are some big ass titties, man
And you don't like bit tits?

Maybe what you want to say is that you don't like flabby fat chicks with pancakes

Why are you remembering what women say? Your gf dumped you because you're a boring cunt, she just said the vanity thing because it allows her to assume moral high ground in the break-up.

That girl at work turned you down at the office party because she didn't want to be known as the office slut. It wasn't because you were "like men with big child bodies" (what?) Either that or you are just unattractive to her.

Stop listening to what women say to you and observe their actions instead. Women talk some bullshit all the time. Their actions show their true state of mind

Yeah hip thing kinda sucks but my shoulder aren't all that small also I started doing a little bit of lifting and my shoulder have gotten a lot stronger feeling

Yeah I'd rather just try to eat a little healthier

Well her new boyfriend is pretty skinnyfat, never looks twice at dudes in the gym. I would say she was being pretty honest.

I get that some people like certain body types, I'd never fuck a chubby. But only liking "normal" guys... Seems weird.

>Well her new boyfriend is pretty skinnyfat, never looks twice at dudes in the gym. I would say she was being pretty honest.
Who cares? Who gives a fuck what ONE fucking woman thinks? She can go fuck herself you are better than her.

I never understood why men like you put stock in what women say. Have you ever been on a steroid cycle with estro sides? You become a whiny emotional bitch with serious personality flaws and lack of logical thinking. That is what women are like all the time naturally. You are a man, you are automatically better than her; stop caring what the opinion of 1 woman is. There are tons of women out there who will fuck you if that's what you want.

Go trap

Careful there sport, you might cut yourself with all that edge.

Uh well I've thought about it but I decided I don't want to kill myself or be ugly af in 10-20 years so no

You weren't chunky. You were fat, you American have such avoidant minds. You can't admit your own failings, rather would make up some bullshit because of cognitive dissonance.

Sound like your angry or something

why you didn't invite her to tag along then instead of implanting suspicions? you're the bastard here.That's why Veeky Forums guy never really appeals to me because they're soulless horned bettle.
>looks hard and mighty on the outside
>empty on the inside

>spot the eurofag

>project more

She came a couple times with me but definitely wasn't interested in spending half as long as I do or going daily. Some people just aren't interested in that fitness life style and that's alright.

shes lying

you must have fucked up at some point

Mirin Dem childbearing hips

This, she was jelly you were out of her league

Fuck cardiobunnies and move on OP

The reasons that women give men regarding a breakup or rejection are bullshit 100% of the time. She probably lost attraction for you or you became complacent, and the other girl probably wasn't attracted to you in the first place. Keep looking; it's a numbers game.

Your a manlet aren't you op

If OP's story isn't bullshit, it's possible his ex felt insecure after he lost weight. She might have started to get worried that you'd leave her sooner or later. If you're committed to staying fit, I think you're better off since your values don't line up with hers. It would be a shitty marriage if you stayed together.

By the sound of this might be true.

Also, see . Some people, more often women than men, will give some amazing bullshit answers to justify things they aren't comfortable saying out loud. Such as "I'm afraid you'll leave me".

how is she not dead from AIDS yet

I tried to find a woman's perspective on this, and I found this article.
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/10965930/Why-gym-toned-men-are-a-huge-turn-off.html
It seems to sound like the your ex and the woman you mentioned are the same type of woman as the one who wrote this article:
>wants to laze around all day
>wants to be admired
>buff men confuse them and make them feel unsexy by comparison
>scared buff men will leave them
>see buff guys as unfun and boring
>break up with men who become buff
>don't date buff guys because of the above

Pic related, mfw [spoiler]girls just want to have fun[/spoiler]

there's some drug you can take beforehand that stops aids from infecting you but it's really expensive. If you're asking about the woman in OP's picture, she can probably afford it.

Just scared of having to defend your bitch?

>that high forehead

What a waste of tits

>t. Low test betas

Not denying the rest of your story, plenty of girls dont like muscle - but are you a manlet?

So if a girl breaks up with you because you are now poor, you think the reverse happens as frequently too? Girls breaking up with you cause you have become rich?
Not happening

Ever pondered why you only seem to attract dykes?

>Says they look, and I shit you not. "Like men with big child's bodies"
Sounds like you should get out of ottermode.

How much do you bench, squat and deadlift? I just want otter mode because it's enough for most women and I don't have the follow through to do too much. I think I can get there pretty easily, I somewhat was before