>Am I doing the squats right, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if you're squattin on this dick baka

BBRRRRRFPGOFHFBBBGBBTTTTTGRGDHHDGTTTTTAAAAAPPP

The fuck do I know. You're fucking with my gains.

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTSSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAPPPPP

Yes

*Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg**
Oh eat up now toilet slave I have a drink you can wash that down with and after Chad's cum dropped from my pussy.
Tehee
*Pussy juices dribble as the last poop splats on your tounge and you prepare for the next two courses dick diamonds hoping, begging you get to clean off the goddess after*

Wtf? no, absolutely not.
Come back to me when you have read the fucking sticky.

i'm high

Yup

No. Come near. Ill show you the proper way.

BLAMMMBLAMA KAZOOOIIIE PEWW PPEEWWW BRRRAPP A DOOODLE DOOO BAAZZIINGAAAAA

Fucking women I swear they are in fact, literally and non-ironically retarded.

No you're not. Read the sticky and do SS + GOMAD

Sorry I don't squat because I'd like to walk when I'm older.

brap

Underrated

THTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP

are you proud of yourself?

I am so fucking sick of whores in yoga pants. I would rather stomp the life from this fucking retarded cunt than fuck her.

The muslims got it right with the garbage bag outfits and stoning the odd one to keep them in line. This shit is out of hand.

yup. i showed it to mummy and she said i'm a very clever boy

braaapp posters should get gassed

(You)

>"No, Goodmorning"

You aren't even holding weights.

*toot*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

SHHHHHRRRRFFLLAAAAAABBPPPPTT

is this by james joyce

kys

braap brap

I laaf evrytiem

mmm...quite succulent my dear...*snifs*...oh yes YES...mmm

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

and

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

When did this Braaap thing even started? I seeing it at every single board I visit but I just don't get who started that? Its not even really original if you ask me.

>this man shares a society with you.

*Deep grumbling and moaning while the most evil and disgusting spirits fester in the catacombs of her bowels, far down to the core of her soul where the most repulsive and pungent demons dwell, a portal opens very briefly and they escape into the outside world to punish and terrorize the nostrils of men*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFPFF* Teehee, oopsie.

>braaap posters
>get "gassed"

lol'ed

burp

>gassed
Don't threaten us with a pungent time

No you fucking retard.... Your god damn knees aren't even bent...

[Stuka bombing noise]

I can´t get enough of it

You people are fucked in the head.

Inspired by the letter he wrote to his lover

10/10 post

Women are disgusting creatures who wear tight pants and BRAP in them. Thank you for pointing out this degeneracy to me.

Im gay now

i fucking hate fart poster

>this thread

Fuck you and your brraaaaap posting.
I bet some of you fuckers think ` braap' when you see a girl walking

I think it started in /r9k/ trap threads.

AMANDA CERNY IS HOT AF.

she fit and sexy

underrated

good one

Isn't this from that shitty Vitaly video?

the fuck is this thread

no, I think you're trying to do a bw good morning. See with squats, you bend your knees...