Fighting General

How many of you guys can actually fight?
What kinds of lifts do you do to help you in fighting?

Dick sit-ons work well for me

Just use a gun, desu.

You gotta just fight a lot to get better at fighting. A lot of the best fighters aren't absolutely jacked.

Good lats for hooked. Amazing core and great legs for wrestling. They say the further away from your belt, the less useful the muscle.

But it really doesn't matter, lift for aesthetics, then if you show promising technique cut to your proper weight class doing conditioning with a coach at your mma gym and you'll be fine. You gotta learn to fight first though

Build your quads for punching strength and forearms for more momentum in your punches. Don't build any other muscles so you can get into lighter weight classes and beat up manlets.

How do I get the body in ops pic?
Also what kinda training other then just fighting or mma cause that's not really something I can do

lol fucking tard, lifting wont help you fight , training how to fight will help you fight

Go back in time and start training as soon as you learned how to walk.

This guy had a sic pack when he was 10. Hes dad works him to death. Its kinda sad because the guy seems like a good person irl.

He also not that great of a fighter.

Just do curls. Big biceps will help when you choke people out with your arms.

The key to winning a streetfight, really any kind of fight, is absolute and unrestrained violence. Growl, screech, hiss, spit. Scratch at their face with your nails, try to bite them. Don't focus too much on punching, instead put effort into getting close and muscling them to the ground, where you can pin them and mash them with elbow and knee shots.

For a streetfight, you won't have gloves on, so you can't reliably throw punches for fear of dislocating your knuckles, so rely on strikes that don't use your most delicate appendages. Use the environment (try to throw them to the curb). Fights tend to be very short affairs, so you really don't need to train for a long-term brawl. The whole thing should be wrapped up in less than thirty seconds, so again, just focus on that big burst of maniac energy to spook your opponent.

I know this seems kind of weird, but I learned how to fight by working with mentally retarded children. They have, in their own weird way, discovered an ideal fighting style; insanity. Nobody wants to fight a crazy person.

Seriously tho, try not to get in fights. I'm a pretty good fighter, but I've also had my nose broken three times and have had my front teeth chipped or broken several times, because fighting is really dangerous. Lots of people get stabbed or shot after a fight, even if they lost, because only stupid, petty people fight in a Denny's parking lot over their whore gf.

AY BRUH WHAT'D YOU SAY ABOUT MY WHORE GF I'LL FUCK YOU UP

Amatuer boxer, training for amatuer muay thai. I'm doing bjj too but it's fucking boring and isnt even a workout and everyone lied to me

only wise post i've ever seen on fit regarding fighting

I SAID SHE'S A FUKKIN SLUT THAT TAKES UP THE ASS YA FUCKING CUNT.

>tears off clothes and starts doing the zoidberg walk with my genitals dangling in the breeze

>be a student at A&M
>Ran into Northcutt pretty frequently between classes last year
>mfw there wasn't a pair of dry pants in a 50 foot radius of him at any moment

BRANG IT

>They say the further away from your belt, the less useful the muscle.
>Your core is more important than your upper-back/chest/arms in a fight

Hurr durr

I've been training / fighting in muay thai an BJJ for thre years and the more time I spend in the gym the less I want to fight anywhere else

Seriously fuck that streetfight noise.

>BJJ

LOL

>LOL
Thank you for the expert opinon

>yfw Khalabeeb gets mauled by Ferguson this weekend

>not that great of a fighter
>is in the UFC
>pick 1

CM Punk is also in the UFC, so I guess that make him a great fighter too, huh?

CM Punk was a novelty act, cmon son.

>mfw that kid is 20 years old

But you were implying that everyone in the UFC is a great fighter, which if you actually did watch it you would know that is false.

There are a shit ton of shitty fighters on the UFC. They all get cut at the end. Also look at Sage's UFC record: 3W-2L

That's really not all that great, buddy.

Im not that guy, but comparing him to a literal meme fighter is pretty unfair.

He has 2 losses at welterweight and 3 wins at lightweight.

Hes fucking 21 years old. So yeh, Im going to agree with user that he probably is pretty good at fighting.

Street fighting. Competitive fighting is a whole different thing. Not sure which one OP means though.
But yes, generally in a street fight you treat it like life or death, because it very well is. Do whatever it takes to defeat your opponent and leave with as little harm as possible.

Yeah, my response was solely for street fighting. For competition, you have rules, protective gear, and sportsmanlike conduct (hopefully).

Obviously, if you want to get good at competitive fighting, train for that at a gym or somewhere.

I made my response b/c there's a lot of dudes out there that put years of effort into MMA and krav maga and shit then get walloped by a nog because they can't really fight.

Fellow A&M.

It fucking sucks here.

Reminder that if you practice physical fighting for anything other than enjoyment you are delusional and a fucking ape.

>bjj

Sakuraba stomp

Reminder that my ability to fight has prevented me from getting culturally enriched.