youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
youtu.be/wC9H_IcDFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=KhxW1ualRi0
revolutionarypharmaceuticals.squarespace.com
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000698
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666311005617
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. i give him a week tops before he makes another 'i can't do it' video

wow incredible what did he do cut out a single liter of cola per day?

>Can fat people change?

Yes, it's that lazy people can't

>30lbs in 3 months
>when he weights like 500+lbs and his legs are rotting away

If this dude just ate normal portions he would be losing like 40lbs a month without doing a god damned thing.

Don't eat the pupper

>eats 4000 calories a day instead of 4500
>loses some weight
>begins to plateau because he's still eating 4k calories
>quits because "I'm just made to be fat"

He probably only lost 26 pounds because his body is busy repairing itself from his legs rotting away, or simply 26 pounds rotted away.

Regardless, it's doubtful that anything he actively tried to do helped.

I'm honestly curious what this fat lard eats everyday

I wonder if he actually bothers to eat real food or does he just do the "sketti" route

Yes, look at Karl Lagerfeld.

Gallon of soda and 10 bags of cheetos

It happens all the time, Boogie on the other hand will not change.

God I really fucking hate boogie. Ever since I lost 80lbs and got to a healthy weight I have a deep loathing for some reason about most fat people and people who complain about how they cant lose weight. Like a really deep hatred and they actually cause me anger... idk why

That's self loathing, shame, and guilt. Disregard what the media says, your sense of shame is your best friend on a path to a healthy and moral lifestyle.

GO-SAD
>Gallon Of Soda A Day
Pottery

Isn't he the same fatty who stopped going to gym because people look at him funny. I mean what did he expected he was the new guy everyone looks at the new guy in any social environment.

Never watch my 600lb life

Why can't this fat fuck just eat less? Not even by a big amount, just less. It's that fucking easy. Why does he have to cry on YouTube whenever he feels insecure about inhaling food like a fucking whale? WHY CAN'T HE JUST EAT LESS INSTEAD OF PAYING 40K TO SHILLS PERPETRATING FAD DIETS?!?!?

JUST EAT LESS. FUCKING CHRIST.
EAT LESS
LESS
EAT LESS YOU FAT FUCK. YOU ARE A DETRIMENT TO SOCIETY. EXERCISE AND EAT LESS I'M TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. OR JUST DIE. EITHER WAY JUST DO IT!!!

Can this be the /fph/ thread?

No boogie is a lazy fuck desu.

How can this show be so popular? The trailer almost made me vomit.

You summed up everything about this guy that pisses me off. Lazy piece of shit didn't really try to lose weight. He wore a hoody during summer. Continued to eat like shit for 5 months stayed a fatass and decided welp guess I should have the lap band. His final meal and everybody that talks about this fat shit pretty much explain why he isn't losing weight. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMns8LJnz2E

>6'1 255lbs
>have been hitting the gym for a month, haven't weighed myself since I started
>Feels MUCH stronger, feel back/hips starting to pull themselves into place and not stick my ass out all the time
>am lazy but enjoy lifting

What the fuck am I? I'm a fatass that enjoys eating crap, but I also enjoy cooking good meals, balancing the shitty foods I like (the carbonated jew has consumed me) with good stuff, I enjoy lifting and walking places, but I also enjoy sitting on my ass playing video games for hours.

Weigh yourself.

You have no idea if you're succeeding or failing, the whole 'just look in the mirror & how you feel' is for fat moms who never lose any weight.

Measure.

Weigh.

Or else you'll be on here in 2 months talkin about "BUT I CUT AT 1000 DEFICIT AND I GAINED WEIGHT??? GG CALS IN VS CALS OUT NOT REAL".

Video games were what i did on rest days. Just keep making small changes and in excercises. More recently I haven't even wanted to play vidya. Been out riding my neglected mountain bike enjoying the rare nice texas weather.

Take before and after pictures. They make good motivation to keep going and hopefully you we'll see you in a before/after thread.

Yeah I'll hop on the scales next time I go in. I'll be honest, the first time I stepped back on the scales since last year, my heart sank. I knew I was a fatass, but I weight 10kg more than I did the last time I started going to the gym.

I know cals in v cals out is a legit thing too, which is why i'm grabbing some kitchen scales and actually portioning my food out correctly as soon as I can, I'm not delusional, just a fat lazy shit.

>idk why

Because now you have first-hand proof that it's perfectly achievable and doesn't even take that much effort or determination.

I made a video about this fat fuck

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

is that really you senpai? if so, thanks for being based.

It's exotic, like watching life on another planet
You're horrified but can't look away

How long does he have to live, Veeky Forums?

26 lbs in 3 months for someone his size can probably be chalked up to fluctuations in water weight, in all seriousness

I don't think he's really lived in the last 20 years

/thread

>be me (6'2 230 currently)
>played sports in high school
>always fat (Offensive lineman kek)
>after high school quit working out
>steady diet of fast greasy food
>gain 75 pounds from graduation to last summer (8 years up to 295 pounds)
>randomly decide fuck this I hate being fat
>start eating healthy
>no sodas, only water, no artificial sweeteners or anything
>portion control
>start hitting the gym (crossfit kek)
>lost 65 pounds in 8 months

I think they can, I know I have. I had a coke a few weeks ago and it made me sick it was so sweet. I have another 30 pounds to lose and I will be happy

"Hey guys great news! In the past 3 months I've been eating 5,000 calories per day instead of my normal 6,000. Took so much will power!"

reminds me of this

you realize he wants to get on my 600 lb life right?
it'll make him more money and then he can literally earn money to either become fatter or lose weight

Some of us can, yes.

>5'7" (manlet yeah yeah)
>100kg fat lad
>Start lifting/cardio at the end of January
>Currently weigh 80kg

Feels great lads

5'11, 350 to 200 burgerunits here. Still got another 30-50lbs to lose but I'm on my way.

Good man yourself

>reddi whip by your computer

B-but my father was abusive!

youtu.be/wC9H_IcDFe4

the guy said he lost 80 lbs, he could have went from 200 to 120. its a significant number assuming he wasnt obese to start with

also the guy is obviously sucking his stomach in the 3 bottom pics. what a fucking retard. hes blatantly lieing to himself

i keep 4 different bottles of hot sauce, sweet chilli sauce, bbq sauce, mustard, and various spices in a rack on my desk. is this bad

Damn that looks fun.

these people are mentally weak or simply turned the "idgaf anymore" switch. I have an aunt who's 110kg at 1.6m height. Dear christ she eats tons of food all the time, just devours everything on her path when she spends time in my mother's house and when she travels back home she makes sure to carry some food for dinner. That is a perfect example of someone who just doesn't give a fuck, is old, doesn't have anything to live for (no kids, retired), and will eat herself to death. I gave up on giving any advice because I know for a fact she won't make any effort.

Holy fuck those terrible genetics

>this fool has lived 42 years like this
>this chick I went to high school with died of the flu

Life is crazy, isn't it?

I think hating fat people is just a side effect of having lost a lot of weight and not being overweight anymore.

I used to be fat and now I can't stand fat people. I mean, I don't hate them, but I hold it against all of them.

Buy a scale you poor fuck

he was also a proud homosexual

depends,how much do you weight?

I honestly do not understand how people get that fat. I drink like 12 beers a day and eat a whole pizza and I'm 197lbs 6' and lift

I mean do these people eat like 3 pizzas and 2 subs a day or something

What the fuck is wrong with these people, why do they get a free pass but alcoholics and drug addicts get SOOO much shot for their addiction.

Quitting alcohol or pain pills is infinitely harder than just putting down a fork.

one WHOLE pizza???? jesus christ youre so fat dude!!!!!!!!

fucking retard lmfao you really think fatty mcfatfat stops at a single pizza?

They do exactly what youre doing for years or they multiply your caloric surplus for a much shorter time

Boogie wil never change as long as he keeps blaming his eating on his "bad" childhood.
As long as you think there is a reason (even if there is) you wil not change!

>it's perfectly achievable and doesn't even take that much effort or determination.
This.

>be Veeky Forums my entire youth
>become a fat "bear-mode" slob over a couple years due to a bunch of personal shit I dealt with immaturely and yada-yada
>dread going on a diet for a year, feel like it will be torture
>six months later I'm back to normal weight and it barely took any effort

>dread yo-yo effect
>3 years latter and I'm leaner than ever

For that tiny, little bit of effort and self-control and you get to live your life in healthy body. Best fucking deal ever.

Yes, Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=KhxW1ualRi0
Been following this guy for a while, hes already lost 2 women's worth of weight

This guy will restore your faith in people bettering themselves. He probably started out think he'd get a ton of viewers and even though no one has encouraged him and not many people watch his videos, hes still doing it. He isnt doing it for likes or anything and you can tell because he has failed in that department

I'm not fat but this is some good advice for some other issues I have. Thanks

Yes, happens every day. Boogie will die obese, though.

>going to a doctor to weigh yourself

I disagree desu, food (mostly sugar/carb) addiction is a real thing and I think that most morbidly obese people have it. Its harder to break that addiction because you need food anyway to survive and it's constantly everywhere. The problem is that you have to actually try really fucking hard to break this addiction just like quitting alcohol or pain pills.

This
Doing it now
First two days felt like a straight up detox - tired, slept a lot, zero energy, dizziness, etfc.
Currently eating less than 20g carbs per day, with zero sugar and zero problems. It's crazy.

you think he got his ass fixed?

not nearly as bad
mustard should have 0 calories, for example

>the maximum weight you can lose and keep off with diet and exercise is 20lbs

What a fucking Kike telling lies to shill his shit

That pic looks like she has a giant nutsack kek

Impressive digits

Would you?

Even if you removed the other people.

I'M REALLY REALLY FAT DOC
WHAT DO

bridge structural integrity is in question

put less food in mouth

Yes. I used to be obese. Now I'm not.

>going to a truck mechanic to weigh yourself

I question your ability to push that weight.

Reminds me of this

YES he can and so can you if you buy steroids. dont be a sissy check us out we launch soon.
revolutionarypharmaceuticals.squarespace.com

WHO GOT THE BALLS SHE GOT THE BALLS

>that guy who stuck him umbrella in
>he pulled once he realized she was too fat

I'm not tryin defend fatties, but sugar is more addictive then cocaine.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000698
>when rats were allowed to choose mutually-exclusively between water sweetened with saccharin–an intense calorie-free sweetener–and intravenous cocaine–a highly addictive and harmful substance–the large majority of animals (94%) preferred the sweet taste of saccharin.

How?
Did he just live off welfare for his whole life?

I dint k ow about carbs, but I've dealt with some mild sugar addiction before, and I also quit different kinds of drugs, including alcohol and smoking, and by far quitting sugar was the easiest thing.

to rats

for you
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666311005617
>results were strongly supportive of the FA (food addiction) construct
>FA had a significantly greater co-morbidity with Binge Eating Disorder, depression, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder compared to their age- and weight-equivalent counterparts

This makes me feel even better desu because it confirms fatties are terrible people.

Men like me can never change
Men like you can never change.
No! 2988!

Why 2988
In the film he's 24601

Hot sauce and mustard are fine since they basically have no calories. It's like adding pepper> As long as you don't go overboard with mustard, you'll be fine. Hot sauce can help you actually lose weight

His fucking username is Boogie2988