ITT: Meaningless gym accomplishments

We have a water depencer that says how many plastic water bottles the machine saves. I was the 300,000 user of the machine. Hoping to go for 333,333 in a few months.

sweet, congrats user

Thanks buddy.

I finally learned today, After a solid year how to let my chest push the weight instead of my arms on a bench press....And then I benched 280 for 6...I'm proud of myself

>depencer

Tell me the secret user

how do you do it? i still dont feel like im doing it right

every lift. every session. means nothing. one step closer to death every day. just passing the time

You have to think "bend the bar".... as if you're trying to press your hands together by the end of the movement.... "bending" each end of the barbell into the other.

The second and third stages involve using your lats to lower the bar, and using your legs as a "pusher" for the bar.

>I'll check you later

oh I see, yeah, i only use dumbbells because I am lonely and no one will spot me so I already do that lol

I think im confused by seecond and third stage? or maybe just the using your legs

Regardless every time I do a bench exercise my back starts to hurt and that doesnt make much sense

Why did you post this again?

It sounds like you're too tense in your traps and upper back. As if you're putting "your whole body" into trying to catapult the weight upward instead of *contracting* your pecs and *pushing* with your triceps.

The second stage is "lowering" the bar with your lats... *not* using your shoulders as a "brake" to slow the weight down from hitting your chest.

The legs involved are a little more complicated...

>you gotta pay me for more

finally got a pl8 on bench

was going for 5x5, got 3x5 and 2x4 though :(

Requesting fitness xbone achievement image compilation if any one still has it after all these years.

heres an old meme as payment

Idk maybe im fuckin up, maybe im not. i think I can build a good chest when I try. I have some weird Thai/Irish/anglo/norwegian genetics and I can like lose a lot of weight and build muscle really fast but it comes at the severe cost of hypermobility syndrome and flat feet so maybe its just the hypermobility from lowering with my lats. it makes sense since i do 5x5 wide grip lat pull downs follwed by 2x10 close grip lat pulldowns then go to do incline, decline and flat bench so maybe I just shouldnt do all those so close to eachother or whateber

Thats emo shit nigga

Did the first unassisted pull up of my life a few days ago. Felt very good, I am working on trying to do two in a row now.

Im only a few days away does it feel good user

>Doing Shoulder Press
>Not really feeling it today, so decide to not go up in weight for my linear progression
>Miscalculate the plates and accidentally lift more than the previous day
feels good being retarded

I got mired by a high school girl while she was lifting with a group of dyel high school guys. The two times I got near them they moved away

I'm getting mired by a high test nigress that joined recently, im debating if I should get in that big black ass or not
>pic related

So you basically got some sick digits at the gym? Did anyone check them?

My gym also has one of those...