Sad thread

Just figured out I can't do squats anymore, due to external hemorrhoids. Everytime I squat they come out.

I am fucking devastated, don't know how to cope with that shit. How the fuck should I compensate for no squats?

>losing my gf
>losing my friends
>pretty depressed (again) over the past month, after a brief 4 month recovery period

At least I can still lift. I'm DYEL but I enjoy doing it.

Should've used a squat plug

Exactly this, op. I have a couple of external hemmorhoids myself, and the squat plug pushes them back in. its never too late to try.

squat plug is not a meme

how much were you squatting when u found out

almost nothing, they came immediately afterwards like a half an hour later

leg press has been a suitable substitute for me but I doubt that's going to help with your problem

this guy is right, leg-press is the alternative, since you don't execute pressure on your anus when pressing as you do when you do squats

>look up info on homoroids
>doctors say that basically anything and everything causes them
>sitting still causes them
>lifting heavy things causes them
>standing too much causes them
>just existing causes them

Basically its caused by muscle contractions strong enough to damage blood vessels so stop trying to take a shit during Squats

Dont do shit for a week, take calm shits (no forcing them out), up fibre intake preferably and when existing hemorroids pop push them back in

If you relax for a week it should clear up

Go to a doctor you idiot. Get some suppositories and cream.

Nigga just get some creams and if it's a severe case i'm pretty sure there are surgeries for that shit,atleast your case has treatment.

>atleast your case has treatment.
and yours?

sorry bro, come to think of that there are dyles with healthier anuses than yours not realising their full potential

nigga

I haven't squatted in 2 months. I tore my meniscus and I'm still in the healing process. My legs are fucking DYEL, and ny right leg is a noodle

Lunges.

That's what you get for believing the Veeky Forums meme and wearing a squat plug

hey OP, I have suffered from hemorrhoids for a while, ex-fatass who sat around a lot. I had an injury last year and stopped lifting for a couple months, and right after I resumed I got hemorrhoids immediately like you described.

However I kept going, fixed my diet, did a lot more cardio and have had no problems with them since. Recently hit 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 diddly too.

So don't give up, just let them heal up for now but keep lifting. Get more fibre in you and plenty of water.

how did you tear it

you mean "not wearing" and "not believing"

I *used* to have this problem. They would bleed, too. Almost a decade of suffering.

So--- I cut back on alcohol (beer, booze, wine), and I added Fish Oil.

** Problem Solved **

Fish oil totally reduced inflammation, the bleeding stopped, and heavy efforts (pick a lift) don't cause exit station irritation.

>buy a decent brand name

atta boy

>and I added Fish Oil.
onto your anus?

Strained my knee ligament while training MMA, can't squat, deadlift and can barely run.

Dont make fun of him, fuck you cunt. Hope you fix it and make it op

Hey brother, I can't squat either due to a hernia that keeps popping out whenever I do squats or diddle lifts. Just know that it's not necessary to squat to get big legs (pic related) and you'll be fine.