What is the most nutritious type pf oats?

What is the most nutritious type pf oats?

Urgent, pls.

What is the type of most nutritious oats?

instant oats

OAT GROATS ARE GOAT OATS

None. Oats are literally shit.

what is the most tasty kind??

Can i mix??

Old fashion.

4 reel.

All else are troll.

Get quaker Oats or knock off

I don"t believe you.

Carbs plus some nuts/fruits/seeds seem like the cheapest breakfast, and i can alter the content with tons of different extra ingredients.

I really like steel cut oats with flaxeed and chia (pic is the brand)

then I add 2 tsp brown sugar (its only 8g sugar if you dont eat candy or sugared powder youll be fine)
and then I add 1 tsp olive oil (for the nutrition, olive oil hemp powder (great stuff tastes ubearable) are basically my main fat sources outside of whatever meat I eat)

Its delicious and its really healthy shit. i imagine you could stir in some protien too if it wasnt too hot

maybe if you hate the idea of using the brown sugar try adding a scoop of your fav protien powder flavor (if its like chocolate, hemp, unflavored or vanilla it should be delicious, wouldnt do like a mint chip or blue raz sorta thing)

I would assume that the best two options would be rolled or steel cut

idk if this is true

Groat oats are most nutritious but take about an hour to cook
Steel cut are second in line but take 20-30 minutes
Old fashioned are third and take 6-10 minutes
Instant are pretty much just diabetes and cook up in 60 seconds.

WHAT ABOUT SOAKING OATS OVERNIGHT?? DOES IT CHANGE ANYTHING??

My hippie friend soaks overnight in acid (citrus/vinegar).

How do rolled oats have 1g of sugar while Steelcut has zero? That makes no sense.

>milk, oats, chia seeds go into blender
>leave overnight
>blend go to work

Toss in fruit or some whey

>20 less calories per serving
>health "pro"

Normie fitness loves this concept for some reason
I guess because america is fat
Less energy:volume ratio =/= healthier, for any reasons other than weightloss.

It's real. Supposed to make them easier to digest or something. sounds pretty easy. give it a try, why not?

hippies do retarded shit all the time, try not to take any notice of it

he is also a biochemist though, should have mentioned. He claims it breaks down insoluble fiber.

I usually buy supermarket value oats, add soya, and a tablespoon of grounded linseed. I've got a real weakness for the sugary, flavoured instant oats atm though.

No, it makes perfect sense, you're just to stupid to understand the science behind it.

Food undergoes chemical changes when you cook it, and rolled oats are both steamed twice and toasted. The process ends up converting some of the existing compounds into sugar.

How does everyone take 20 minutes to cook steel cut oats? I microwave half a cup for 1:30 and then let then sit for a minute or two. Any more and they turn to mush like rolled oats.

>nutritious
rolled and steel cut are nearly identical per 100g
I think steel cut oats taste better by a fair margin, but rolled oats are perfectly fine, and typically less expensive.